Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me (3870 Views)

Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? / My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me by nicenaira(m): 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2008
Please i need your advise i am in love with a lady who is 5 years older than me.What should i do?Go ahead or quit such
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me by bigfather(m): 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2008
@poster
Age is just a matter of numbers, so far you two are both in love with each.Just carry on !
LOVE MATTERS MOST ! grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me by 4Him(m): 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2008
Her age is a number. She loves you and is willing to respect you then by all means go ahead.
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me by Busta(f): 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2008
are u sure u love her or maybe u're in it for something else . . ?

if you love her then u got all the answers u need.
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me by donchichi: 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2008
the ladies may not see things that way. Sure, the girl may be feeling u like that, but 5yrs is not beans. i am sure her family is already stressing her for marriage. wetin she wan talk if dem ask am? The issue is much bigger than it looks,
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me by iice(f): 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2008
If its stressing you so much. . .and your love cannot handle the stress. . .best be moving along
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me by kokorunna(m): 1:04am On Mar 07, 2008
Forget about the age thing as long as you love her.
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me by spoilt(f): 1:20am On Mar 07, 2008
are we still making age an issue? grin
A woman is only as old as she tells you she is, better believe it. I am married to a younger man and it has never been a problem

and p.s i think i look better than him. tongue cool
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me by dipo2much(m): 1:35am On Mar 07, 2008
5 years is a lot. My mama no go even gree sef.
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me by spoilt(f): 1:47am On Mar 07, 2008
is that your opinion or your mother's?
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me by kokorunna(m): 1:50am On Mar 07, 2008
Age is not an issue, its how you feel about the whole thing. smiley
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me by Cassiel(f): 2:01am On Mar 07, 2008
@poster
Honestly,it depends on the woman.5 years is something o.Are you sure she can cope without feeling old or treating you like her younger bro?Best you find out how she really feels about it
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me by 4Him(m): 2:05am On Mar 07, 2008
dipo2much:

What's wrong with that? At the end of the day your mom wont be the one to live with her, you have to make the decision whether her age is a problem to you or not.
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me by spoilt(f): 2:08am On Mar 07, 2008
when people think of an older woman they think of a shrivelled thing. besides these days i think men age more than women despite the fact that we bear most of the load. grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me by Cassiel(f): 2:15am On Mar 07, 2008
See,its a psychological thing.Some women don't send being with a younger man.Some women will mind because it'll make them feel old.For the love of moses,everytime its his birthday she remembers that when he waz a day old baby she waz already helping mama in the kitchen.Kinda depressing,don't you think?Considering the fact that not all women want to be reminded of their actual ages.That's why i say its a thing of the mind grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me by bigfather(m): 3:37am On Mar 07, 2008
dipo2much:

What if she told you a lie about her age ? undecided
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me by almondjoy(f): 7:58am On Mar 07, 2008
That is a choice you will have to make for yourself. You are the one in the relationship not me. If you are not happy, leave! Simple. Age or no age.

If she were 5 years younger, you will still complain about something. . . . .so please take care of your business. kiss
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 07, 2008
dipo2much:

When will you guys start thinking for yourselves, rather than allow you parents to do so, on your behalf?
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2008
Some times i wonder what people call LOVE undecided.Cus when u'r in loe,that's suppose to cushion personal shortfall, faults,n flaws  smiley  But when doubt sets in,then love ain't strong enough.

Is your love strong enough broCus if it is . . Age,Height,Status,Colour/Race,Background,Disability . . .they jus don't matter!

winkfollow yr heart bro n jus let true love flow
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me by annboga(f): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2008
LOVE IS BLIND.get along with her if u knw she respects u
despite the fact that she's older than u.
a good example is SOUL-e BABA n his WIFE, safe.
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me by tkb417(m): 5:49pm On Mar 07, 2008
is that your opinion or your mother's?
both of us will be involved b4 i go marry winch grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me by ayomifull(f): 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2008
Asking this question does not really show the kind of love that is strong enough for marriage, if you are genuinely in love you wouldnt be asking this question. Marriage opens the blind eyes of love so think very well before going into it o. As far as i am concerned 5 years is much when the oldest is the wife. Also be sure she is not considering you for hidden reasons that would be hell if you do marry each other. But if you 2 are sincerely in love, good luck but first be sure you are not going to one day say 'you r even too old for me' and be sure she is not going to say 'its not your fault as if i am your mate if not for condition'
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me by PERVERT9: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2008
it does not really matter young or old they all have the same basic requirements moreover the older the sweeter dont ask me how
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me by TOYOSI20(f): 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2008
@ post

Go for it, if u really and truly love this woman.
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me by PERVERT9: 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2008
TOYOSI20:

@ post

Go for it, is u really and truly love this woman.
oluwatoyosiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me by TOYOSI20(f): 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2008
PERVERT9:

oluwatoyosiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Yes Sir, tongue
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me by Scarlett(f): 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2008
Its ok, my mum is three months older than my dad smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me by ty4real(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2008
@dipo2much!
Siena:

When will you guys start thinking for yourselves, rather than allow you parents to do so, on your behalf?

Hes just being a mummy boy o jare!

his_grace:

stupid question - you're a parochial dunce.

You are a confirmed yabber! grin grin

2Poster!
Go for her, if you love enough, age becomes irrelevant, ma lady is 5mths older than me so wake and settle down ! grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me by iice(f): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2008

Some times i wonder what people call LOVE undecided.

Na 3 seconds love. . .
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me by adekennis(m): 8:07am On Mar 10, 2008
5yrs oder lipsrsealed
hnmmmmmm tongue
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me by reality4us(m): 9:11am On Mar 10, 2008
Age is a matter of the mind. If you don't mind, it does'nt matter
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Is 5 Years Older Than Me by hanen(f): 10:05am On Mar 10, 2008
Sh'es 5 years older? so? Dont you love her? What's your problem?

(1) (Reply)

Am I Over Reacting? / How To Make A Woman To Be Sleeping With You Always! / Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.