Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Hello - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello (3843 Views)

My Galfriend Is A Nymphomaniac / How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! / 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello by Raphael81(m): 8:23pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Hello by dnacrystal: 8:27pm On May 12, 2015
Just end the relationship.
Re: Hello by donbenedict(m): 8:27pm On May 12, 2015
Lol go work on yur body physique
Re: Hello by tohpahz(f): 8:30pm On May 12, 2015
Hmmmcry
Bro i don't know what to say oo..
Dunno whether to say u shud wait and it'd come naturally or u should try spicing things up..

But i think been attracted to each other should be one thing that comprises /mks up a relationship..

Its totally ur choice to call it quits or move forward..

1 Like

Re: Hello by ronald4lif(m): 8:30pm On May 12, 2015
How did you get to know she isn't just sexually attracted to you or just doesn't love you. Any woman who loves (or claims to) man should be sexually attracted to him. You need to find out if you're being played.

1 Like

Re: Hello by ginawest(f): 8:31pm On May 12, 2015
maybe u r not romantic or u r not sexually attractive
Re: Hello by dharay99: 8:32pm On May 12, 2015
Raphael81:
lipsrsealed embarassed hello it sounds kinda weird but the truth is dat my girlfiend since i started dating her has never been sexually attracted to me i dunno whats the matter and i may be tempted to seek succour outside but i dont wanna hurt her feelings tho i luv her......anyone got a suggestion or advice for me??
question is were u blind b4 u guys strtd dating to d extent u didn't notice as at den.?
Why u now complaining now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Hello by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 12, 2015
ronald4lif:
How did you get to know she isn't just sexually attracted to you or just doesn't love you. Every woman who loves (or claim to) man should be sexually attracted to him. You need to find out if you're being played.

I disagree. We have Asexuals, who do not have sexual desires neither aspire to have on. What asexuals look for in a relationship is the companionship and romance it offers.

1 Like

Re: Hello by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:37pm On May 12, 2015
Awwww...maybe ask her..there might be things you're missing out on..
Re: Hello by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 12, 2015
werey...u are waiting for us to give u an excuse to break up with her

2 Likes

Re: Hello by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 12, 2015
Raphael81:
lipsrsealed embarassed hello it sounds kinda weird but the truth is dat my girlfiend since i started dating her has never been sexually attracted to me i dunno whats the matter and i may be tempted to seek succour outside but i dont wanna hurt her feelings tho i luv her......anyone got a suggestion or advice for me??

Ur not sexually attractive?
Re: Hello by ronald4lif(m): 8:42pm On May 12, 2015
Justfollowit:

I disagree. We have Asexuals, who do not have sexual desires neither aspire to have on. What asexuals look for in a relationship is the companionship and romance it offers.

The chances of meeting an asexual person is less than 5 in a scale of 100 so why him?. Even at that why should someone be in a relationship for just a companionship purpose without relieving "tension". I'd rather get myself a puppy. They are more companionate and friendly. angry

1 Like

Re: Hello by ronald4lif(m): 8:43pm On May 12, 2015
tohpahz:
Hmmmcry
Dunno whether to say u shud wait and it'd come naturally or u should try spicing things up..

But i think been attracted to each other should be one thing that comprises /mks up a relationship..

A Chelsea adherent
Re: Hello by tohpahz(f): 8:47pm On May 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

A Chelsea adherent

Yup baibee
for life cheesy kiss
Re: Hello by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

The chances of meeting an asexual person is less than 5 in a scale of 100 so why him?. Even at that why should someone be in a relationship for just a companionship purpose without relieving "tension". I'd rather get myself a puppy. They are more compassionate and friendly. angry

1) She may be one of the five in a scale of 100

2) Why not? Well, that is you. Some people are just wired differently.
Re: Hello by missKiffy(f): 8:52pm On May 12, 2015
That is a big problem, are you sure she loves you, cause if she does there is no way she won't be sexually attracted to you. Talk to her about it one on one, that way you might find out if she truly love u or not, or what the problem really is
Re: Hello by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 12, 2015
sorry to tell u bros but another guy is shining that kongo
Re: Hello by Raphael81(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2015
ahsekeena:

Ur not sexually attractive?

i am she is d only gal dat has been dis weird among all dah gals i dated
Re: Hello by Raphael81(m): 9:04pm On May 12, 2015
dnacrystal:
Just end the relationship.

i have tot about dat but she kinda makes me weak oh i am just confused
Re: Hello by Raphael81(m): 9:06pm On May 12, 2015
donbenedict:
Lol go work on yur body physique

guy i am huge nd ok like seriously i have gud sex life wit all dah gals i dated but her own na one chance mmmm
Re: Hello by donbenedict(m): 9:09pm On May 12, 2015
Raphael81:

guy i am huge nd ok like seriously i have gud sex life wit all dah gals i dated but her own na one chance mmmm
lol hav u checkd ur breath? grin

Let's make sure thr r no loopholes wink

1 Like

Re: Hello by Raphael81(m): 9:10pm On May 12, 2015
tohpahz:
Hmmmcry

i have been wit he
Re: Hello by Raphael81(m): 9:10pm On May 12, 2015
donbenedict:
lol hav u checkd ur breath? grin
Let's make sure thr r no loopholes wink

we kiss gud....she dont romance nothing nothing mmm
Re: Hello by tohpahz(f): 9:10pm On May 12, 2015
Raphael81:

i have been wit her for quite a while now i hate to call it a quit she is one gal i dnt wanna hurt but i doubt if we gonna last long

U have doubts if itd last long..
I think u know the solution to ur problem already
Re: Hello by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 12, 2015
Raphael81:
are you ugly? my friend go and marry! you dey find free fyiok!
Re: Hello by donbenedict(m): 9:13pm On May 12, 2015
Raphael81:

we kiss gud....she dont romance nothing nothing mmm
maybe the problem is from her....
Re: Hello by Raphael81(m): 9:13pm On May 12, 2015
ronald4lif:
How did you get to know she isn't just sexually attracted to you or just doesn't love you. Any woman who loves (or claims to) man should be sexually attracted to him. You need to find out if you're being played.

mmmmmm maybe bro she is making me to spite ladies
Re: Hello by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 12, 2015
Raphael81:

i am she is d only gal dat has been dis weird among all dah gals i dated

Na so
Re: Hello by Raphael81(m): 9:14pm On May 12, 2015
ginawest:
maybe u r not romantic or u r not sexually attractive

i am very very she is a novel kinda gurl.....strange mmmm
Re: Hello by Raphael81(m): 9:15pm On May 12, 2015
dharay99:

question is were u blind b4 u guys strtd dating to d extent u didn't notice as at den.?
Why u now complaining now? undecided

u had tot she wuld change na
Re: Hello by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 12, 2015
Maybe she's not sexually attractive to you
Re: Hello by Raphael81(m): 9:17pm On May 12, 2015
shadowgwalker:
are you ugly? my friend go and marry! you dey find free fyiok!

lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dilemma....lawyer Weds 3rd Class Graduate ? / Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc / (pic)one Word For This Slay Queen ! This One Go Weak You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.