Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Friends and business partners again, case closed. - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (35129 Views)

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Odunnu: 11:39am On Feb 17, 2013
Day what is today?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2013
Friends and business partners again, case closed.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2013
You waste too much time.
Anyways,na your money,whenever and whatever. undecided
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 7:30am On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 8:36am On Feb 19, 2013
Any update besides counting the days ? No word from Nico ?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 10:32am On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 10:38am On Feb 19, 2013
Sisebuto: Somebody talked with him and Nicodemus said is angry with me, and he will not pay until I closed the website. I will close the website when he pays.

Or when he's caught?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2013
Sisebuto: Nicodemus contacted with the my hosting provider. This was his mail to them.
Nwankwo:

" Hello, my name is nicodemus nwankwo, please someone
one
that i did business
in the past and because we fell
about and did not angry with some issues, he stole my
documents and now he
is using your server to host and to promote and tarnish my
images with the
stolen documents that belongs to me, i never gave him
athorization to
display my private documents online, please and already
have my lawyers on
this and want that site be deleted too, below is the link
to the website

http://www.nicodemus-nwankwo.com/ "

He said he cant contact wit me because he has not acces to internet, but he can contact with the hosting provider selling again lies. He said I stolen his documents. This documents are only my documents of the money sent to him.

Everybody can check

Now this is funny! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Odunnu: 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
Looks like they pulled your site down! Wow!
Dont worry, Nairaland is bigger than that your own, the awareness has been made. If this thread makes frontpage the better.
What a thief.
Now, have you done what Mazi SurveyP asked you to do? Why are you stalling?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 10:30am On Feb 20, 2013
To some extent, I think Sisebuto is NOt serious about recovering his money. He is busy taking it easy, procastinating and counting days while Nico is out there chilling.

This thread would soon die a quiet death if you continue this way. You don't give a scammer time or try to reason with him, NO, you serve it hot and fast and he'll feel the heat and work on refunding you.

Did surveyprof abandon this thread?

2 Likes

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by erniok(m): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
ifyalways: To some extent, I think Sisebuto is NOt serious about recovering his money. He is busy taking it easy, procastinating and counting days while Nico is out there chilling.

This thread would soon die a quiet death if you continue this way. You don't give a scammer time or try to reason with him, NO, you serve it hot and fast and he'll feel the heat and work on refunding you.

in as much as i agree with you, we need to remember that we gave him time to defend himself before we go viral with his ID.
i wonder why prof is silent.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by erniok(m): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
Sisebuto: The site is opened again. I have proved to my hosting provide Nicodemus is a lier. Come here Nikky!!!!
you sir, should start getting serious. you can file a complaint now and withdraw it later if he pays you than doing just nothing.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
ifyalways: To some extent, I think Sisebuto is NOt serious about recovering his money. He is busy taking it easy, procastinating and counting days while Nico is out there chilling.

No, I am still very much intrested here, just dat I was busy lately, Mr. Anthonio has to fill dat form ic3 form, no need waiting for the 14 days to come to an end, u will get a case number.
Also, my last chat with the op, he was like his english is not good anofe, perhaps he needed an english speaking person to assist in filling d form. Can any help out, I'm just too busy lately.....

N:B~I will like it, if this thread can make front page, Someone should help talk to Seun on dis matter!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
Sisebuto: The site is opened again. I have proved to my hosting provide Nicodemus is a lier. Come here Nikky!!!!
hahahaha.
How man go do na,Nikky indeed. cheesy
Surveyprof,welcome back.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
ifyalways: hahahaha.
How man go do na,Nikky indeed. cheesy
Surveyprof,welcome back.

Thank you....
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
Before I forget, wen I chatted with the OP some weeks ago, I asked if he has reported the case to the Spainish police, and he said no, he need to do so, and get the contact details of the police guys, it's needed in the Ic3 form for him to fill it in....

Only online might not solve d problem, but offline is needed.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by mrkels(m): 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
So where are we on this case?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
Sisebuto: The form is filled. Next week I will denunce to Spanish Police. Thanks eveybody

Thats good, but you're meant to report first to the police, before you fill, because you will be asked to supply details of the local police, e.g phone number of the Spainish police, fax, email etc, anyway less hope it is properly filled, and wait for your complain number.

I received your mail, I will respond to it soonest.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Odunnu: 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
Nikky boy. grin grin
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by dboy365: 2:42am On Feb 24, 2013
Sisebuto: Nicodemus contacted with the my hosting provider. This was his mail to them.
Nwankwo:

" Hello, my name is nicodemus nwankwo, please someone
one
that i did business
in the past and because we fell
about and did not angry with some issues, he stole my
documents and now he
is using your server to host and to promote and tarnish my
images with the
stolen documents that belongs to me, i never gave him
athorization to
display my private documents online, please and already
have my lawyers on
this and want that site be deleted too, below is the link
to the website

http://www.nicodemus-nwankwo.com/ "

He said he cant contact wit me because he has not acces to internet, but he can contact with the hosting provider selling again lies. He said I stolen his documents. This documents are only my documents of the money sent to him.

Everybody can check
This guy's(nikky) typo is killing. Reflects someone worse than an illiterate! No wonder his fraudulence and scams doesn't surprise me!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 7:57am On Feb 24, 2013
I can't wait for tomorrow,the much anticipated next week smiley
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 8:36pm On Feb 24, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2013
Sisebuto: The documentation is ready. Tomorrow the Spanish Police and Nigerian embassy will be informed.

Good one....., when you are done, less know wat they hv to say...., Later China can be added.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Gboliwe: 5:52am On Feb 25, 2013
Still on the matter
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by xtr0v3rt(m): 7:34am On Feb 25, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by timbros(m): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2013
Phewwwwww!
Just finished reading 11 pages!

Will be back later to REALLY comment.

Wow! Just one thing on my mind all through as I read:
Just imagine Odiaero and Shopclue in ONE scam team, mehn it will be so..............

Deadly!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply)

Is 2020 Really The Beginning Of A New Decade? / Happy New Year, Nairalanders / Man Dies At A Filling Station In Kano. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.