Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Move On!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Move On!!!!!! (6199 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Move On!!!!!! by Raimond(m): 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2008
MOVE AHEAD GUYS, THE ISSUE HAS BEEN HANDLED, THANKS A LOT NAIRALAND
Re: Move On!!!!!! by Busta(f): 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2008
See what circumstances has caused?

she's only 14yrs old oh, don't go and rape her.

Poor House Girl!
Re: Move On!!!!!! by timmy(m): 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2008
being a househelp goes beyond chores it also involves ogas satisfaction, no be new thing,

basic just be more nice to her, tease her more often, make her feel less like the help, seek her opinion on your actions like if she thinks yur dressing is okay etal. and play with her more often, just like when yu too are alone, talk to her about her curves and tease her about guys, yu know? and dem later start touching those parts and one day ask her to dance with yu, before yu know, the rest na history and yet yu have yur respet intact, but be careful, yur girlfriend might just notice cos the help go dey give am somekin bad eyes wen una don start lolocks grin
Re: Move On!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2008
@ poster

You have mental problems. Just because she has a woman's body doesn't make her a woman, yet. For goodness sake she is fucking 14. You are sick!
Re: Move On!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2008
I have just check your age. You are 28 wants to abuse of a little girl 0f 14.

You are a real animal!
Re: Move On!!!!!! by donchichi: 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2008
ah! Anyway michelin89, its ok. if R-kelly can do it, then who is he grin
Re: Move On!!!!!! by madamkoko: 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2008
You are only attracted to her because of the power dynamic. Nothing else,

Once u have her, u'll see there was nothing in the first place, the relationship, not genuine

u r pretty strange and creeping, men, she's 14 darn it.
Re: Move On!!!!!! by izzle(f): 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2008
i agree with u mamakoko!!! To me it's  just mere lust that u have for that poor little angel.She is just 14 and u are already planning to spoil her future. well, i advise u to take your eye off her and face your woman!!!innit.
Re: Move On!!!!!! by Raimond(m): 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2008
Guys honestly i`m a decent guy, and i try to live up to that reputation as much as possible.I might have used some strong words to describe her, but that was just to drive home the point that she is to physically mature to be 14 as she claims and also she is quite intelligent to be in the lower wrungs of life.I have to admit i`m tempted,but i`ve resolved not to do anything with her, but each time i see her especially in some outfits i really get the heat.

All i want in all honesty is someone to tell what approach or what to do practically or spiritually , to douse the fire.

I quite agree with those of you that are angry with me, i`d feel the same way too if i had to read this topic as a post from someone else.
Note that i`m not a pervert so rape is out of the question and to some good extent i think i can exercise restrain, but like every other human and as a man you get moved by what you see.I`m being true to myself here
Re: Move On!!!!!! by LadyT(f): 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2008
So your profile age is 28 you want to go and rape a child of 14

You NEED TO BACK THE Bleep OFF PLEASE!!!!!!!

Dont ruin her life shes a child she may have a crush on you so what you are the adult.

You start having sex with her what next? You dont care for her you just want to sample her young body,

Go get your sex elsewhere or learn to masterbate I dont care to know, just leave her alone
Re: Move On!!!!!! by bawomolo(m): 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2008
look but don't touch
Re: Move On!!!!!! by Teejay07(m): 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2008
raimond,

u can do better than a 14 year old. U know she is underaged, and legally speaking tha is RAPE.

Your best bet is to back off and forget about touching her. She will never forgive you in future.

Please back off.
Re: Move On!!!!!! by tkb417(m): 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2008
look but don't touch
awomolo?? the one i know is in Nashville, are u seyi?

@Poster
u don kolo. . .abeggi brother, leave the gurl for the small boiz around. she never grow.
if u do anything to her and ur parent find out, they wont beat u but im sure they might want to send her packing from ur house. .Dont let that gurl suffer because of ur crazy tots .
abeg biko, may God help u cos u know the gurl needs all the help.
na beg i dey beg u o

and meanwhile, u be 28 and u still dey stay with ur papa
go find work abeg
Re: Move On!!!!!! by ty4real(m): 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2008
Raimond:

Guys honestly i`m a [b]decent guy, and i try to live up to that reputation as much as possible.I might have used some strong words to describe her, but that was just to drive home the point that she is to physically mature to be 14 as she claims and also she is quite intelligent to be in the lower wrungs of life.I have to admit i`m tempted,but i`ve resolved not to do anything with her, but each time i see her especially in some outfits i really get the heat.

All i want in all honesty is someone to tell what approach or what to do practically or spiritually , to douse the fire.

I quite agree with those of you that are angry with me, i`d feel the same way too if i had to read this topic as a post from someone else.
Note that i`m not a pervert so rape is out of the question and to some good extent i think i can exercise restrain, but like every other human and as a man you get moved by what you see.I`m being true to myself here [/b]

See guy, stop beating around the bush about you being descent or not!1.You are battling with lust here and once you have that girl, you wont need her again,2. its none of your business if she is more matured than the age she is claiming,3.You dont need any validation from any one here before you do what you intend to do if you dont move away from that girl and I mean MOVE AWAY from the poor girl,If you are descent as you are asserting then why don't you go for your girlffriend that you are dating and leave the poor housegirl alone!
She may just be the only hope of the poor mother, dont ruin her life for her by all this claims that she has this and that,if she has it is not a sin and its your duty to to take your eyes away if it focusing too much.
Your statement that you are a descent guy really triggered me off, go and meet your equal and I mean your girl friend,your legitimate one and leave that girl and if the lustful attraction still continues, this discuss it with your legal girlfriend and let see if you will still have the same attention you are giving her! grin grin grin
Mate, get a life, leave that girl alone, dont lure her,cause if you do she will gladly consent but you will only be ruining her life cause you do not intend to take her to the altar at the end of the day she will only be your object of lustful achievement!Please leave her alone cool cool cool

Re: Move On!!!!!! by ty4real(m): 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2008
tkb417:

awomolo?? the one i know is in Nashville, are u seyi?

@Poster
u don kolo. . .abeggi brother, leave the girl for the small boiz around. she never grow.
if u do anything to her and your parent find out, they wont beat u but im sure they might want to send her packing from your house. .Dont let that girl suffer because of your crazy tots .
abeg biko, may God help u because u know the girl needs all the help.
na beg i dey beg u o

and meanwhile, u be 28 and u still dey stay with your papa
go find work abeg

That was an honest advice from a concerned brotha,I beg you too, dont mess up that girls life, you will be taking a big advantage of her because of your weakness pls!Move out of that house! grin grin grin
Re: Move On!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2008
@ poster

Can't you move out of the house? Take a 10 year vacation. Please, don't ruin her life!
Re: Move On!!!!!! by bigfather(m): 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2008
@poster
Desire to f**k abi to marry ?  undecided
Please if you nor want make that your agent of distruction to go on SSTRIKE,abeg make you leave the poor child alone ! angry
Carry your bad market go somewhere else ! Handsome indeed .
Re: Move On!!!!!! by Encomium(m): 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2008
Bros, I am really ashamed of you, you are a total disgrace to the entire human race. You just want to take advantage of that innocent poor girl. Ask God for forgiveness for lusting after her and never you try to have carnal knowledge of her since the law of karma must surely get you in life. Be warned.
Re: Move On!!!!!! by dreeldee: 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2008
Pray over it BUT it's not just that, u need to work more on your self control otherwise you're just gonna ruin the future of that young girl, and if you are really decent as u claim, you wouldn't be nursing such idea as to sleeping with an underage girl, if your girl is not enough then go look for girls of your age and not take advantage of the little girl, think about her future man! and imagine she's your daughter/sister, will you be happy if another man does that to her?
Re: Move On!!!!!! by Echeozo(m): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2008
Re: Move On!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2008
i think it's time for you to move your grown ass outta ur folks' house man.

@ 28, dont u have any healthy relationships with girls ur age? are women still 'objects of desire' for you? obviously. u have no deeper needs from a woman, or that 14 year old would not seem attractive to you.

since you cant look at a well endowed 14 year old and remain unable to suppress your urges, i think it's gone past 'be careful'

get a life!!
Re: Move On!!!!!! by PERVERT9: 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2008
i,m sure your housegirl has 2 BIG THINGS SHE DI SAYA ,thats why you desire her wink wink wink
Re: Move On!!!!!! by Dreloaded(f): 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2008
um why dont you "feast" on your girlfriend instead, you vampire rat
Re: Move On!!!!!! by tommyex(m): 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2008
Poster
from what you have said I feel the girl may not be 14yrs,
But you need to be very careful,its not all ladies that give you the eye that you must lay as u come handsome cheesy
From the story,are you married?If so and u really dont feel like doing it,Tell the girl to dress with more clothes if she is indeed tempting you.
Re: Move On!!!!!! by tommyex(m): 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2008
I dont think the guy need to be abused in this way folks

Even pastors get tempted i tell you,Its our job to fight temptations
Re: Move On!!!!!! by Echeozo(m): 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2008
;
Re: Move On!!!!!! by bigfather(m): 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2008
Echeozo:

Right tommy. We have to give him advice not insults. Sh*t happens. And y'all(men) know that our little man knows no descency. Self control is a necessary virtue.

Then he should be able to control himself naa and just assume that the poor girl be him sister ! grin
Re: Move On!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2008
@Lady T
omo, i totally agree with you jare
Re: Move On!!!!!! by mmonwuba(m): 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2008
i will advice you to tie you hose and keep somewhere. That garden is still to young for you to water. ur 28, u want to water a 14 yr garden it will wash away!!! please be careful. If you see the girl and she puts you on fire look for your girlfriend and water her own garden. I hope your girlfriend is not 12.
Re: Move On!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 07, 2008
@ threader, help us to help you, get a sneaker pics of her and post it right here.
Re: Move On!!!!!! by jaymobb(m): 12:31am On Mar 07, 2008
@ poster
14 u say shocked
this is childabuse
i suggest u sew ur d**k to ur trouser immediately
Re: Move On!!!!!! by tommyex(m): 12:37am On Mar 07, 2008
Then he should be able to control himself naa and just assume that the poor girl be him sister

Big father,If u really bigno beef plsU ll understand that theory is so far easier that practical esp if the lady is seducing him in anyway.
I have also learnt not 2 belive the age of ladies sef,so d 14yrs stuff is off.
Poster
stick 2 ur plan not 2 do it,its good 4 ur rep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Caught My Husband Having Wild S*x With My Chief Bridesmaid On Our Wedding / The Theory Of female Attraction / Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.