Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Move On!!!!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Move On!!!!!! (6204 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Move On!!!!!! by PLAYETTE(f): 7:33am On Mar 14, 2008
Nairalanders the guy has made a resolution to "curb his enthusiam", so why are some people still abusing him? Alot of us on this forum need to realize that it takes a lot to admit we have a problem, and seeking help takes a lot of balls, I'm saying, he said he was lusting after the girl, not that he slept with her, so where the word "rape" and "rapist" comes from is what I dont get, I read every single post, Did I miss something?

How many of us in his situation would have told someone?, Many of us would have acted on it, Granted it wrong to even think about it, considering her age, But when people open up to tell you their problems, dont make them regret their actions by abusing them and stuff, We all have our shortcomings and weaknesses,

Finally, even though it is funny to read some of the abuses people reign on each other, I think we should all learn to be civil and show respect to one another, whether we agree with people's opinions or not,

@ Poster, I am glad you decided to do the right thing, I hope you stick with your decision,
Re: Move On!!!!!! by LEWECHI: 7:49am On Mar 14, 2008
Please take this guy to the hospital he is seriously sick, he even Bleep his sister. undecided
Re: Move On!!!!!! by PurestBoy(m): 9:52am On Mar 14, 2008
I've left the guy alone oo, Oga Raimond abeg no vex ooo, you are free to go and continue shagging the object of your desire. I don't want to intrude your privacy anymore.

Bros, enjoy yourself, but just know that someday someone will abuse your daughter too, it's not a curse ooo, it's the law that says ''what goes around comes around''.

I've left you alone ooo and don't be mad at me for saying the truth. I remain your friend.
Re: Move On!!!!!! by PurestBoy(m): 9:55am On Mar 14, 2008
LEWECHI:

Please take this guy to the hospital he is seriously sick, he even mess his sister. undecided

hmmmmm
Re: Move On!!!!!! by mmonwuba(m): 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2008
very good to see that we are waking up. Its fun to see the yabbis and all but most time a simple question that bothers a mans heart is taken with levity and commonised, the entire stuff is ended in yabbs and the solution to the question is not yet given?? Put yourself in the shoes of such individual and see how you feel each time you log into nairaland and you see that the very pressing question you posted has only been answered with yabbs. No real solution given. I think we should adopt if you dont know it shut up strategy.
Re: Move On!!!!!! by tkb417(m): 7:22am On Mar 17, 2008
@Purestboi
Man, i dont think the guy has said he will shag the gurl. We all have dissed the guy and thats where the fun is. . . i just think you should be a bit calm about the whole thingy.

According the the guy, the whole case is rested and hes been able to take some positives from the yabis and all sorts from here.
Let us be a bit tolerant especially in this case where the poster has been cool about all invectives flying from all directions.

Laterz man
Re: Move On!!!!!! by Scopium: 10:31am On Mar 17, 2008
tkb417:

@Purestboi
Man, i don't think the guy has said he will shag the girl. We all have dissed the guy and thats where the fun is. . . i just think you should be a bit calm about the whole thingy.

According the the guy, the whole case is rested and hes been able to take some positives from the yabis and all sorts from here.
Let us be a bit tolerant especially in this case where the poster has been cool about all invectives flying from all directions.

Laterz man

[size=13pt]Yeah you are right but sometimes something positive comes out of the negative remarks.[/size]
Re: Move On!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 17, 2008
Guys, I've only read some of the first page, and skipped the rest.

The poster has said how he feels. He has NOT said he's going to act on those feelings, so go easy on the name calling. A lot of guys on here have thought AND done worse, so think!

@ Raimond: I'm glad you've seen sense, and left the girl alone. Had you had sex with her, at 14, that would have made you a beast, i.e a child sex offender.

I don't know where you are, but over here, a beast WILL get put on the Child Sex Offenders register, and it's for life. You'll ALWAYS be seen as a risk to young children. And all for what?

I see you've edited your post, and say things have been resolved (what does that mean?). I hope it means you've curbed those abnormal thoughts you've had, not that you've gone ahead AND acted on them!

It also struck me that you, at age 28, are still living with your parents? Wow. I moved out of my parents house aged 20, AND put myself through uni single-handedly. You MAY want to move out of your parent's home, and make your own way.

Just a thought.
Re: Move On!!!!!! by PurestBoy(m): 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2008
tkb417:

@Purestboi
Man, i don't think the guy has said he will shag the girl. We all have dissed the guy and thats where the fun is. . . i just think you should be a bit calm about the whole thingy.

Laterz man

Bros no mind am, The bobo don shag the poor girl tired before telling us to advise him. Why cant anyone tell him to seek advise from his wife?
Re: Move On!!!!!! by pahtahkee: 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2008
PurestBoy:

Bros no mind am, The bobo don shag the poor girl tired before telling us to advise him. Why can't anyone tell him to seek advise from his wife?
Is the housegirl your sister? This annoying way of casting the first stone, as if na your daughter the guy shag. Please shut up and move on. angry
Re: Move On!!!!!! by Raimond(m): 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2008
Siena:

Guys, I've only read some of the first page, and skipped the rest.

The poster has said how he feels. He has NOT said he's going to act on those feelings, so go easy on the name calling. A lot of guys on here have thought AND done worse, so think!

@ Raimond: I'm glad you've seen sense, and left the girl alone. Had you had sex with her, at 14, that would have made you a beast, i.e a child sex offender.

I don't know where you are, but over here, a beast WILL get put on the Child Sex Offenders register, and it's for life. You'll ALWAYS be seen as a risk to young children. And all for what?

I see you've edited your post, and say things have been resolved (what does that mean?). I hope it means you've curbed those abnormal thoughts you've had, not that you've gone ahead AND acted on them!

It also struck me that you, at age 28, are still living with your parents? Wow. I moved out of my parents house aged 20, AND put myself through uni single-handedly. You MAY want to move out of your parent's home, and make your own way.

Just a thought.

Please get one thing right,I don`t live with my parents,the last time i checked,i left my parents 6 years ago, and i have been working for 5.As for the rest of your questions please read thru thru other posts of mine.
Cheers!!!!
Re: Move On!!!!!! by blasterman(m): 1:50am On Mar 18, 2008
Guy dont mind them we all human but think about what will happen after you poke her.

1 Disrespect
2 She could get pregnant

The best thing is to hold yourself and try to get other girls .No spoil the girl
Re: Move On!!!!!! by tkb417(m): 7:52am On Mar 18, 2008
@purestboi
u be funny person. . .i don hear
abeg no kill the poster o with ur yabiz grin
Re: Move On!!!!!! by PurestBoy(m): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2008
I think the sammy guy is stupid. This is what he has been posting in every topic
Re: Move On!!!!!! by Stanozcom(m): 8:22am On Apr 04, 2008
Adeboo, I like the way you write!
Re: Move On!!!!!! by FELORE(f): 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2008
I'm telling da honest truth , if u touch that gurl god and humanity will neva forgive yo ass, pls leave her alone, if u try it the gurl may be scared of u fo life , mentally she would be shocked if u raped her, she jus yung and tender, boy don't even try it , i'm begging u , ooooooooo cool
Re: Move On!!!!!! by chinda3: 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2008
I'm telling da honest truth , if u touch that girl god and humanity will never forgive yo ass, please leave her alone, if u try it the girl may be scared of u fo life , mentally she would be shocked if u raped her, she jus yung and tender, boy don't even try it , i'm begging u , ooooooooo

AH SO U THINK ITS ONLY GOD AND HUMANITY THAT WILL NOT FORGIVE HIM ABI?MY DEAR EVEN THE DEVIL AND HIS KINGDOM WILL NEVER FORGIVE D GUY IF HE MESSES UP WT D YOUNG GIRL angry
Re: Move On!!!!!! by Wrex(m): 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2010
You are a useless human being.Your prick should be cut
Re: Move On!!!!!! by Eaglebabe: 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2010
Are u under a cause?
Re: Move On!!!!!! by galatico(m): 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2010
Bullshit!!!
Re: Move On!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2010
Wrex:

You are a useless human being.Your prick should be cut

Can you blow your temperature down,
Did you notice he modified this post saying
"Move On the issue has been resolved"
grin grin
Re: Move On!!!!!! by ccollins(m): 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2010
His gurlfriend don't know that under her nose ,spanner dey service oga ,under her nose.secret secret Love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Forgive Her? / GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) / If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.