Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,723 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully (11520 Views)

Why Some Relationship Fail And Some Don't... / Why Most Relationship SEX SEX SEX / Why Do Relationship Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2013
50calibre: Speaking of relationships, first we have to know the type of people involved

Relationship with a Nigerian woman

1. Lack of money
2. Lack of money
3. Lack of money to meet her steep demands

Relationship with an European, American or Asian woman

1. Lack of spending enough time together
2. Lack of affection
3. Lack of compliments or love
Sixty bottles of red wine for you man.
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by Chrisjane(f): 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2013
Relationships fail because of poor communication. If u dont talk, ur partner may b ignorant of ur likes, dislikes, desires, goals n aspirations...hence, failure.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by AdeniyiA(m): 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2013
shaky/faulty foundation
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by Bikaly: 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2013
its because of lack of undastandin
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by chikeorji123(m): 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2013
Relationship collasped b/c it's have expiring date naa haba!..
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by NEROSKY(m): 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2013
jhydebaba: The main reason is MONEY

It could be but not at all circumstances, imagine a wife who had all necessary n essential material things, don't be surprised seeing her running after outside dick,... ♥
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2013
idrisolaide: Well to me i would say why a relationship fail is based on other reason aside pointing out other mistakes.

As an example, am having a date with a girl for 7yrs now, though we both still contemplating on marriage proposals because the both families are widely aware of it. Now i realize the same girl has a hidden relationship that i don't know about and now this is giving me a though time to believe am not been centered. Because at every point i tried to settle thing and make a good reconciliation, something will always struck my mind as i now realize the trust i have for her and her family has been swept off.

So in my situation what do you guys suggest i can do?

undecided

7 yrs na beans?
So if you decide to NOT go forward with her into marriage you expect her to then just become one of those 30 something year old women who people yab with "why were you doing yanga when men were asking you out in your 20's"?.
This dating rubbish is really just wicked. Don't get into anything serious and exclusive with a woman for THAT LONG if you're not sure you can propose and marry (or terminate) all within[b] AT MOST[/b] 3 years.

During that 7 years, other more serious guys would have wanted to wife her. Stop wasting people's time! undecided
This is what breeds angry, suicidal, frustrated old women and, I gotta say, it's quite fawked up. undecided
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by DAVE5(m): 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2013
H$LBroker:
i think is lack of understand

bro we shouldnt lie to ourselves..understanding has notin to do failed or successful r/ship... No mata how undastandin u r,if there's cobwebs in ur wallet girlz will flee from u like wild fire
-true-

i know dis cos am broke as broke can be

i even know 2 love birds who broke up cos d guy's situation is worse dan mine
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 31, 2013
D.A.V.E:

bro we shouldnt lie to ourselves..understanding has notin to do failed or successful r/ship... No mata how undastandin u r,if there's cobwebs in ur wallet girlz will flee from u like wild fire
-true-

i know dis cos am broke as broke can be

i even know 2 love birds who broke up cos d guy's situation is worse dan mine

If you are broke you have no business trying to "lock down" any girl.
She knows what is good for her and won't be held back while she still has the ability to attract the attention of more comfortable young men who are more ready for forward-motion tinzz.
It may not just be that she wants BB from you, but she may not want someone who will be borrowing money from her.

Fix your situation and remove girl from your mind for now.

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by DAVE5(m): 12:02am On Jan 31, 2013
a r/ship is like havin dstv n watching jst one channel e.g cnn : u must get tired some day n switch stations
or havin a 100 songs on ur ipod n u kip listenin 2 jst 1 song, 1 day u must give odas a try
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by ices: 12:23am On Jan 31, 2013
Aside pride,do nt xpect 2much frm d oda person wen u knw ur nt perfect,cos as humans we r bound 2fail or mk mistks n instead of actin lk d boss show care,luv n respect n I tink no reasonable person wld tk such 4 grantd.
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by Melahou(m): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2013
because its bound to fail ab initio
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by ayodejishow: 10:04am On Jan 31, 2013
There is no effective communication.
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by Adrahms(m): 10:20am On Jan 31, 2013
For a relatioship 2 succeed i think both partnas need dis 4 features:- 1. Understand ur partna 2. Endurance 3. Trust ur partna 4 patience
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by Nivstalin(f): 11:41am On Jan 31, 2013
Because most people tend to interprete LUST as LOVE!

And LUST will only get you LOST, cos LUST isn't same as LOVE
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by doyinmolah: 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2013
SEX, PRIDE, EGO AND LACK OF TRUST
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by adeabi: 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2013
The reason for relationship is to know each other better.And according to definition,it could be defined as 1. The way in which two or
more concepts, objects, or
people are connected, or the
state of being connected
2. The state of being
connected by blood or marriage.So if some expected features is absent at one side then relationship is advised to dissolved.but if possible that all those expected character can be invented then relationship will be flourished.
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by spice4j: 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2013
NEROSKY: Most relationships fail because we spend too
much time pointing out each other's mistakes, &
not enough time enjoying each other's company.
If you think am telling lies add yours!
#D'nerosayso!
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by spice4j: 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2013
Well i will say its not abt pointing mistakes o,some piple r just to stubborn if ur partner points out a mistake out wat u to do is listen to he or her den u make amends nd change .if u dnt make amends how will dat person av d mind of wanting to be with u or spend time with u ?s***t r bnd to happen in a relationship ..but u accepting ur mistaking nd working 2wrs it matters a lot ...
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by sunnyt1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2013
ATMC: Another reason is lack of a good foundation. When we are attracted by d wrong thing, d relationship ends when we come to our senses. Then d saying 'd longevity of a relationship is determined by its foundation' is fulfilled.

Its amazing this is coming from a lady. Seriously, people go into relationships with wrong mindsets and it alwaz ends in disaster.

The worse thing one can eva do is to be in a relationship wit someone wit the wrong mindset, by the time you wake up you will discover you have wasted your unredeemable time.
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by horluwafinest(m): 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
please I actually need an advice..I actually collected a girls number thru her friend just to get in touch with her..I gave her a call Introduced myself and told her no to be angry with me I got her number from her good friends ..she was eager to knw the person in which I did then I told her my reasons for collecting her number she was like dont call me again..after telling her I was interested wat should I do cuz I really like her....
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by obowunmi(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2015
Tolerance,

Patience,

Forgiveness,

Understanding

If you don't have these, forget it.
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by obowunmi(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2015
horluwafinest:
please I actually need an advice..I actually collected a girls number thru her friend just to get in touch with her..I gave her a call Introduced myself and told her no to be angry with me I got her number from her good friends ..she was eager to knw the person in which I did then I told her my reasons for collecting her number she was like dont call me again..after telling her I was interested wat should I do cuz I really like her....

Leave her alone.

God will bring you your babe when the time comes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? / Check Out This Sexy Beautiful Girl Selfie / The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.