Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Why Are They're Getting All The Girls And You're Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are They're Getting All The Girls And You're Not? (740 Views)

When You're Not Sure If She Loves You. / 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. / How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are They're Getting All The Girls And You're Not? by bukason1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2013
I’m going to reveal some simple secrets here, and if you learn them, you’ll be able to confidently go out anytime, any day and approach the most beautiful and attractive women, and walk out with more phone numbers and dates than you can handle. But before I do that, let me describe 2 scenarios to see if you can relate with any of them:

Scenario #1:
You’re out having a drink with your buddies, and notice an attractive woman. You make eye contact, and feel like you “have a chance” with her. But you don’t know how to start the conversation. By the time you figure out what to say and work up the courage to talk to her, she’s talking to a different guy Or worse She’s gone. Imagine if you had a “lock and load” system to start a conversation, create some “chemistry,” every time?

Scenario #2:
You probably know this: Attractive women who obviously have NO problem getting attention from men carry themselves in a way that says, “I am a powerful sexy-beautiful woman, and this to-die face and body can get me anything I want.” You know that they can have any guy they want. You know that every guy is looking at them. But you also know that she’s just a woman. And you know that if you only knew HOW to do it, you could get her attention and connect with her. What would it be worth to you to know how to break through her beauty power defense, start a conversation, and get a date with her?

Now, as you were reading those scenarios you might have been wondering how I could describe situations you’ve been in so perfectly. The answer, of course, is that I’ve lived those situations over and over and over…

To Discover:

==>The 3 Deadly Mistakes Guys Make That Guarantee They’ll Meet No Women, Get No Dates, And Go Home Alone

==>2 simple ways you can grab a woman’s attention IMMEDIATELY

==>How to “Stack The Odd” In your favor every time you meet a woman

==>Dozens and dozens of step-by-step strategies and techniques for approaching women and starting conversations, making women choose you over other men, how to get in with the very hottest women in a bar or a club

==>And Much much, more…

Click here http://www.woonaijawomen.com/blog/category/approaching-beautiful-women to read the whole post on today’s blog

Source:
http://www.woonaijawomen.com
Helping You Achieve Your Maximum Success With Women Is My Ultimate Goal.

(1) (Reply)

High Rate Of Prostitution In The Fct / What Will U Do? / Dont Displease Urself To Please Others ( Over Load Will Make U Stagnant)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.