Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? (37175 Views)

New Tricks Girls Used / Girls Used To Say? / Girls Used To Say In 1970 : Love Me, But Don't Touch Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by sweetestguy(m): 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
All these girls used in music videos by our naija artistes, with their bikini, half nude body, like 5 of them or more on 1 guy, rockin, showin all their selling point..

Guys what do you think of them? Are they responsible, well bred and can you marry em?

Girls ,do you wish u had the opportunity to be like them, hw do u also see them also?

Lets discuss

4 Likes

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
I see them just the way you see them

9 Likes

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Dplyd: 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
I see them just the way they are
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by sweetestguy(m): 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dplyd: I see them just the way they are
what way are they?

1 Like

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Enegod(m): 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
they are hot

5 Likes

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dplyd: I see them just the way they are
seconded
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by obongtunji: 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
Useless girls......lop

14 Likes

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by sweetestguy(m): 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
Vessi: I see them just the way you see them
wat way do u tink I see dem?
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
sweetestguy: wat way do u tink I see dem?
sexy
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
I feel for them especially 10 years later when they have nothing to shake again,no certificate ,no skills

122 Likes

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
kulyie: I feel for them especially 10 years later when they have nothing to shake again,no certificate ,no skills
How about the money they have made from shaking their assets?
Do you think they offer their services for free?
Of course, they know they will get old soon so most of them invest the money they acquire from shaking their assets.
Yawk!

7 Likes

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by sweetestguy(m): 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
kulyie: I feel for them especially 10 years later when they have nothing to shake again,no certificate ,no skills
lol

3 Likes

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by sweetestguy(m): 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
Vessi:
sexy
we'll ure wrong

2 Likes

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by clemz85(m): 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
"life is individual"

"to each, his / her "

4 Likes

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by sweetestguy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
clemz85: " life is individual"

"to each, his / her "
@bolded? Life is individual?

2 Likes

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
Vessi:
How about the money they have made from shaking their assets?
Do you think they offer their services for free?
Of course, they know they will get old soon so most of them invest the money they acquire from shaking their assets.
Yawk!
yeah right like they save/invest it.

The money goes into maintainance of the total package e.g peruvian hair,designer pants,latest shoes etc.2 out of 500 of them think of the word called TOMORROW at least money wise

47 Likes

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
kulyie: yeah right like they save/invest it.

The money goes into maintainance of the total package e.g peruvian hair,designer pants,latest shoes etc.2 out of 500 of them think of the word called TOMORROW at least money wise
2 out of 500? What makes you so sure if you're not in the ministry as well?

7 Likes

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
I see one as my girl crush @Tae Heckard Shes absolutely stunning.

1 Like

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
Vessi go and do your research,ok?

6 Likes

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by sweetestguy(m): 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
rokiatu: I see one as my girl crush @Tae Heckard Shes absolutel stunning.

ah ah, wats she wearin?
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
rokiatu: I see one as my girl crush @Tae Heckard Shes absolutel stunning.

nawao.
Beautiful woman!

1 Like

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
kulyie: Vessi go and do your research,ok?
LMAOOOOOOOO at your profile pic
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
Vessi:
LMAOOOOOOOO at your profile pic
cheesy it is necessary grin
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
kulyie: cheesy it is necessary grin
It's not nah.
What if the girl wan scratch her bom bom or sit down nkor? grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
Vessi:
It's not nah.
What if the girl wan scratch her bom bom or sit down nkor? grin
it will be removed before getting down from the brt.
That stuff is for men that dont know how to make their john thomas behave on brt grin

watch out for another one that will be worn on pants for r@ p!sts grin
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Dannylux: 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
rokiatu: I see one as my girl crush @Tae Heckard Shes absolutely stunning.

Your tummy though
You'd be a good model too.
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Rawpidgin(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
all of na ashawo na, 5k each dem go pack come u music video
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
kulyie: it will be removed before getting down from the brt.
That stuff is for men that dont know how to make their john thomas behave on brt grin

watch out for another one that will be worn on pants for r@ p!sts grin
grin
Do you wear those?
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by razzydoo(m): 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
Olosho undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by sweetestguy(m): 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
Rawpidgin: all of na ashawo na, 5k each dem go pack come u music video
are u a musician?
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
i see them as hoes.... embarassed sad..

1 Like

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Newkidoo(m): 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
I see them as certified NFA.. No Future Ambition

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? / Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) / Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.