Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu (5167 Views)

PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh / South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition / PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by mukina2: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2013
PRESS RELEASE

The zonal leadership of the PDP in the south East says it has rejected the attempt by the former governor of Abia state, chief Orji Uzor Kalu to rejoin the party.

A statement by the National vice chairman of the party,col Austin Akobundu (Rtd) said that the south East PDP has written a report to the national leadership of the party reaffirming that not only has chief Uzor Kalu not been readmitted, the party in the zone has no intentions whatsoever of doing so.

According to the PDP zonal chairman, they have reason to believe that chief Kalu is a paid agent of presidential aspirant whose mandate is to destabilize the party in the south East zone, saying that it is for that reason that chief Kalu’s attempt to rejoin the party has been roundly rejected by his ward, Local government and state chapters of the party.

Col. Akobundu said investigations reveal that the former governor in his futile and desperate attempt to rejoin the party was deceived by some ex officers of the party into believing that they were the appropriate officers who could readmit him into the party.

The PDP national vice chairman stated categorically that the purported readmission was in contravention of Article 8, section 8 of the constitution of the party as (amended) and therefore void ab initio.
Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by Afam4eva(m): 11:26am On Jan 31, 2013
Why do they hate this guy like this?
Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by OluEmmaAss: 11:29am On Jan 31, 2013
Thank God. The man is a bad commodity
Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by fkaz(m): 11:30am On Jan 31, 2013
According to the PDP zonal chairman, they have reason to believe that chief Kalu is a paid agent of presidential aspirant whose mandate is to destabilize the party in the south East zone,

Lol grin grin
The man must join

1 Like

Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by gbanikiti(m): 11:30am On Jan 31, 2013
who cares anyway as long as it is PDP. undecided
Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 31, 2013
They have every right and reason to make that decision. OUK should respect himself and resuscitate his dead PPA instead trying to pitch his tent with a party he scorned and abused. Just like tinubu tryin to join the PDP
Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by Sibrah: 11:34am On Jan 31, 2013
Higher bidder all the way!
Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by Chimaobikalu(m): 11:35am On Jan 31, 2013
They should allow him. He is better than most of them.

2 Likes

Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by uzeba(m): 11:36am On Jan 31, 2013
Weti e wan rule again!! Dem no dey tire to destroy life?
Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by fkaz(m): 11:36am On Jan 31, 2013
J12: They have every right and reason to make that decision. OUK should respect himself and resuscitate his dead PPA instead trying to pitch his tent with a party he scorned and abused. Just like tinubu tryin to join the PDP

Remember, is also one of the founding father of PDP

1 Like

Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by ezedolar: 11:40am On Jan 31, 2013
Kalu is a political prostotude
Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by censure4truth: 11:42am On Jan 31, 2013
ORJI UZOR KALU is a political thief,he put Abia state thru hard times and am not sure he deserves any welcome note ...he is a failure to humanity
Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 31, 2013
grin grin grin bush meet don catch d hunter finally. But I won't be suprised to see ouk in ACN
Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by Gboliwe: 11:50am On Jan 31, 2013
This man is a disgrace to Abians.
Why is he still a free man?
Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2013
Afam4eva: Why do they hate this guy like this?

Is Akobundo not from Abia state? T.A. Orji wont allow that.

2 Likes

Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by Demdem(m): 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2013
Supermod, where is ur source? Lead by example.
Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by graceng: 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2013
Afam4eva: Why do they hate this guy like this?

MAYBE YOUR QUESTION SHOULD HAVE BEEN VERSE VERSA ....
Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by brownlord: 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2013
mukina2:

Col. Akobundu said investigations reveal that the former governor in his futile and desperate attempt to rejoin the party was deceived by some ex officers of the party into believing that they were the appropriate officers who could readmit him into the party.

Am I the only one seeing this, probably he don't settle the right people and as such they are angry and won't allow him join, Nja drama no dey get end
Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2013
T.A Orji will always frustrate Orji uzor Kalus ambition to get back to PDP
Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by james2020(m): 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
Lets see what happens, i knw its t.A orjis handwork
Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by ndujones: 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2013
censure4truth: ORJI UZOR KALU is a political thief,he put Abia state thru hard times and am not sure he deserves any welcome note ...he is a failure to humanity
BIG LIE. He did more on sports. What have d present Gov done, so that he leave we will remember him

1 Like

Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by Donmams(m): 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2013
Hahaha. This is PDP for you. They love to make allegations yet they fail to provide any proof. So PDP investigations show he's a paid agent abi? Show us the proof! Abi are we supposed to take their stinking word for it?
Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by omarky(m): 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2013
J12: They have every right and reason to make that decision. OUK should respect himself and resuscitate his dead PPA instead trying to pitch his tent with a party he scorned and abused. Just like tinubu tryin to join the PDP

Ur comment makes me laugh in my mother tongue....., wr do u get ur information abt Tinubu joining PDP from? Don't tell me you are one of d Sahara reporters.....
Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by onyfrank: 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2013
Didnt Atiku rejoind pdp afta forming his own party? Y ar dy afraid of d man, after al, he has freedom of association. If u ppl(pdp s.e) tink dat u hav power to resist his agenda if dia is any. U can stil du it even if he is d party. Ofu onye ona esiri oha nri? Atiku was fustrated even duo he is in pdp
Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by obyrich(m): 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2013
ndujones:
BIG LIE. He did more on sports. What have d present Gov done, so that he leave we will remember him
So he stole our mandate in Abia State for 8 years to 'do more sports'? He will only be admitted to PDP if he publicly admits that he is a political failure. He rode on the back of political grandmasters in the state to attain the heights he did. He thought he was smart. Now he wants to come back to his dung to feed? Orji Kalu is just a loud mouthed opportunist who, like the proverbial Eneke, challenged his Chi to a wrestling bout.
Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
fkaz:

Remember, is also one of the founding father of PDP

I know and it doesn't matter. He committed a serious offence against the party.

Anyway, Atiku, Marwa and some other bigwigs did the same thing and they were pardoned by the party. The same hand should extended to Orji if he genuinely intends to return to the PDP.
Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by Kassidy4luv(m): 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2013
OUK should be stoned to death.......y is d fucking man desperate abt returning to PDP? He ruined Abia state for 8 years wt his family especially his Mum, whom u must peel egusi(sex d old woman) before u are given any appointment. I support south East PDP?
Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2013
Kassidy4luv: especially his Mum, whom u must peel egusi(sex d old woman) before u are given any appointment. I support south East PDP?

Must you resort to cheap and stupìd lies to express your hate?
Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by patrikobi: 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
OUK is a failure and i can not give him my support..he has failed us
Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by Nosyke(m): 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2013
omarky:

Ur comment makes me laugh in my mother tongue....., wr do u get ur information abt Tinubu joining PDP from? Don't tell me you are one of d Sahara reporters.....

Your ability to comprehend basic grammar obviously needs to improve, dude....she was only trying to paint a picture.

J12:

Must you resort to cheap and stupìd lies to express your hate?

Maybe s/he exaggerated a little bit, but the truth still remains that in order to get any post then in Abia state, the person will pass through 'Mother Excellency'

Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by omarky(m): 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2013
Nosyke:

Your ability to comprehend basic grammar obviously needs to improve, dude....she was only trying to paint a picture.

Maybe s/he exaggerated a little bit, but the truth still remains that in order to get any post then in Abia state, the person will pass through 'Mother Excellency'

What picture is she trying to paint? That Tinubu is a PDP man......, Are u a learner

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans / I Dont See Myself As A Nigerian - Asari Dokubo / Breaking: Kwakwanso, 10 Kano State Lawmakers Dump APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.