Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Someone Please Help Me! *crying* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Please Help Me! *crying* (3464 Views)

Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. / See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ / My Neighbour Has Been Crying Since Thursday, Then I Decided To Help Him(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Please Help Me! *crying* by Melmo: 9:01am On Feb 01, 2013
I'm looking for someone to help me. I don't know what to do anymore. My man and I started dating about 4 months ago. He used to live about 45min away from me but we managed. We met online. The first time we met up it was great and we even went to go introduce me to his uncle. He insisted to go through my phone so I gave it to him. He found some old text from my ex bf and he got upset. Since that day things have gone downhill. We used to talk everyday but now we hardly talk. And then beginning of this year I found out that he has a son. He lied to me and told me that its his nephew but he later confessed. And then he moved closer to me in january. Then I found out on facebook that his baby mama is claiming to have moved with him and also to live with him. I confronted him and he just ignored me and disregarded me. I went to go visit his place for the first time then I found pictures of his ex on the wall in the living room for everyone to see. He later told me that its for his son to see his mom face. Everytime I confront him about everything he just ignores me. We hardly talk and see each other. We see each other once a month. And when I want to see him he says he's busy working. I don't know what to do anymore. He's hurt me so bad. PLEASE someone help me!!!
Re: Someone Please Help Me! *crying* by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 01, 2013
Hmmm.. First tot.. All these happend within four months...? M sure u forgot to include u had sex.. Did u? Anyway break up and move on, u do sound young ...

2 Likes

Re: Someone Please Help Me! *crying* by doctorgold(m): 9:07am On Feb 01, 2013
My dear, forget him and move on with your life. Hes a joker n'pls dont allow him to mess up ur life. Remember dt at the end of d'day u will be d'one dt will loose, he will definitely move on wit his life. "Straight from d'heart".
Re: Someone Please Help Me! *crying* by preetyjay(f): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2013
sweethrt forget him and move on. life is too short to b unhappy, u deserve to be happy so u just have to delete everything about him frm ur system though its buh u just have to try. to say dat hes no longer interested in u is stating d obvious...he does not deserve u. dont worry sumone beta will come ur way soon. cheer up
Re: Someone Please Help Me! *crying* by opeano(m): 9:32am On Feb 01, 2013
Move on, fifth person tellin u dis, all in 4months? Hahah dem dey follow u ni, use ur head and move on, unless u don degrade ursef frm getin someone beta again[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Help Me! *crying* by thorpido(m): 9:35am On Feb 01, 2013
This relationship of yours to be blunt has no future.Move on with your life young lady.I guess u guys have been intimate already.Learn to get to know ur nxt guy well before u rush things.
Re: Someone Please Help Me! *crying* by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 01, 2013
I really doubt the authenticity of the story

2 Likes

Re: Someone Please Help Me! *crying* by EzePromoe: 10:10am On Feb 01, 2013
Them don talk wetin I wan talk.

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Help Me! *crying* by Melmo: 10:22am On Feb 01, 2013
But I really love him. I don't understand what happened. Even now when I try talk to him he doesn't answer and on bbm he just reads my msgs and doesn't reply. I'm so heartbroken.
Re: Someone Please Help Me! *crying* by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 01, 2013
4 Months na hin u wan kill yasef?
4 months only and u've seen all these?
Is it when I appear in ur dream and slap u that you'll pack ur kaya out of his life?! angry

Nne, life is too short to live in sorrow n regrets... Leave his sorry azz and move on!! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Help Me! *crying* by Nogosis2020: 10:35am On Feb 01, 2013
U hav to move on wt ur life any relationshp founded on lies cant last. The ealier u make-up ur mind d beta 4 u
Re: Someone Please Help Me! *crying* by lomzy1(m): 11:40am On Feb 01, 2013
He basically wanted u for something else and am sure he's gotten what he wanted. That's why he's behaving strangely.
My dear, pls forget abt love here.. Move on with ur life. He never loved u.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Please Help Me! *crying* by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 01, 2013
*carrys megaphone
#screaming, Young lady leave him alone! Hez nt worth it! Arrgh, if u no hear dis wan na im b say u need deliverance! angry
Re: Someone Please Help Me! *crying* by Z8(m): 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2013
He doesnt seem interested..wonder why you are?
Re: Someone Please Help Me! *crying* by misterseed(m): 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2013
Majority voice cannot be wrong here. Be wise, the sign is not good. Why run into a molue with your eyes open.
Re: Someone Please Help Me! *crying* by chichi820(f): 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2013
please move on angry
Re: Someone Please Help Me! *crying* by Sholly2924: 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2013
dear pls kw dat he is not a right man 4 u a rite man we luv, care n cherish u but in his case he does not luv u at all pls move on wit ur life pls
Re: Someone Please Help Me! *crying* by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2013
OP, you're just punishing yourself. MOVE ON.
Re: Someone Please Help Me! *crying* by chikeorji123(m): 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2013
melmo
l knew this will happened since u refuse my warning..So now he's still travell on may?..
Re: Someone Please Help Me! *crying* by Kosigift(f): 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2013
misterseed: Majority voice cannot be wrong here. Be wise, the sign is not good. Why run into a molue with your eyes open.

hmmm... Neva knew ppl close dia eyes b4 entering molue.
@poster, if dis story is anytin 2 go by, i tink u nid 2 do a little more work on ur self exteem... U didn't nid evry1 here 2 tel u 2 move on b4 u do so cos dat option is jst nt negotiable in ds ur case
Re: Someone Please Help Me! *crying* by Aringarosa(m): 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2013
Op, you don enter one chance, jump down quickly before it is too late.
Re: Someone Please Help Me! *crying* by Melmo: 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2013
@ chikeorji123 yes I think so
Re: Someone Please Help Me! *crying* by Mindependent(f): 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
STAY with him , he will change give him time, all these people are just singletons that have no idea what it means to be in a relationship, they are jealous and want you to be single like them. No one wants to be single on valentines day
Re: Someone Please Help Me! *crying* by chikeorji123(m): 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2013
Mindependent: STAY with him , he will change give him time, all these people are just singletons that have no idea what it means to be in a relationship, they are jealous and want you to be single like them. No one wants to be single on valentines day

Not only on val day..the melody need to goes on..l think Melmo 'the Op' clamouring above her league..oops just remember..how are u?..
Re: Someone Please Help Me! *crying* by Mindependent(f): 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2013
@chikeorji123 never been better grin how are you?
Re: Someone Please Help Me! *crying* by tunapawizzy: 10:57pm On Feb 01, 2013
@poster leave him jor and COME TO BIG DADDY
Re: Someone Please Help Me! *crying* by oribi(m): 8:11am On Feb 02, 2013
Na wah u knw d answer to d question u ask..so y u ask lol...just pack commot oooo i don warn u ooo
Re: Someone Please Help Me! *crying* by sexybash(f): 8:33am On Feb 02, 2013
Some pple mentality na die, some men are just like dat, with time he will grow, if you love him stick with him, try to work things out, am currently having some issues too but where is is desire there will be a flame, and some one get burnt and it does mean you gonna die, impossible is nothing, it does not mean if a man disses you today he aint gonna marry you tommorow QED
Re: Someone Please Help Me! *crying* by baibijayyahoo(f): 9:09am On Feb 02, 2013
babe,dnt b a fool!
dnt dare bliv all dis pple talkin u to stick wif him if u truli lik him.
dnt wrk nytyn out...dis guy is openin ur msgs on bbm,
he knws u r givin him attention, for as long as u giv him attention he ll kip feelin kul.and u kip lossin ur repz...
jus go and THROW him out of ur contact. dnt tell him anytyn o. jus delect mumu....
d guy ll bcme confuse too. DONT call him wif ur numba or private numba o,dnt even try t.... wen u c him, jus pass lik u dnt knw him... NOW WE ARE TALKIN.... i bet he ll be as confused as u were, dos kind of pple lik attention, 1c u take t bac they come runnin bac. and even if he comes bac dnt accept him cos he hurt u and he didnt care. dos kind of pple dnt desrv u.

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Help Me! *crying* by Boss13: 11:35am On Feb 02, 2013
This story is so familiar. So familiar that I begin to think I am the OP ex bf. hmmm but some men sha.
Re: Someone Please Help Me! *crying* by nobniger: 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2013
"but I still love him" Yep, you'll find out later girl."I beg I de chop" ENOGH ADVICE PLS!!!

Re: Someone Please Help Me! *crying* by Homogeneositys(f): 8:26am On Feb 03, 2013
4 months and he already into u lyk dis, wat if is 4 yrs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? / Guys...how Do You Feel If Your Lady Greet You Like A Stranger? / These Are The Signs That You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute Without Knowing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.