Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

How To Toast A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Toast A Girl (1097 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Toast A Girl by paroh137(m): 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2013
So I gave a friend some relevant relationship advice today - specifically how to toast a girl he's been eyeing for weeks now, and I felt so elated that I had to write this blog post. Though I widened the scope to how to toast a girl of your choice, it's basically the same protocols (from my experience with the ladies). As usual, in no particular order, steps to toasting any girl of your choice:

Be Yourself

It is human to want people to like you (or give you a job) so much that sometimes you go way out of line. Way out of line here meaning that you become someone you're not- you boast, you brag, you suddenly have a British accent. But have you noticed the disgust and sneers on people's faces when they spot someone making himself look larger than his actual size? And boy, can they spot it! Girls are built the same way (duh, they are humans), so trying to impress a girl with your fancy ride will only get you the kind of girls that want to spend your money, not love you for you. It's a tad hard, but try it next time you see a girl and you want to talk to her, even if you think she is "higher" or "classier" than you. Just be yourself.
See more: http://www.nerduwrites.com/2013/01/how-to-toast-a-girl-of-your-choice.html
Follow me on twitter @IAMPAROH. I blog too at www.nerduwrites.com
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
thanks i don hear

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed / Is It A Sin If I Kiss My Wife Inside The Church? / Disadvantages Of Being A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.