Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,175 members, 7,957,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:01 PM

Is It A Sin If I Kiss My Wife Inside The Church? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Sin If I Kiss My Wife Inside The Church? (1126 Views)

When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth / Is It A Gud Practice To Keep A Smal Postcard Pix Of A Gf/wife Inside D Wallet? / Pastor Rapes Pastor’s Wife Inside Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin If I Kiss My Wife Inside The Church? by Andyblaze: 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2013
Please it it a sin?
Re: Is It A Sin If I Kiss My Wife Inside The Church? by jmoore(m): 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2013
It is a pin.
(and that's not a typo)

Thank you
Re: Is It A Sin If I Kiss My Wife Inside The Church? by wasak(m): 11:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
as Long as people still mistake u for basketmouth.. it's not?

but has ur. girlfriend finally agreed to kiss u?

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin If I Kiss My Wife Inside The Church? by Boll2010: 12:06am On Nov 03, 2013
Boring........take a walk with chris rock bro.....comedy aint your thing
Re: Is It A Sin If I Kiss My Wife Inside The Church? by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 03, 2013
Re: Is It A Sin If I Kiss My Wife Inside The Church? by Exponental(m): 6:53am On Nov 03, 2013
Wife- no!
Gf- yes yes yes
Either ur wedding day or after, no bigdeal, simple kiss not d long konjilious type.
Re: Is It A Sin If I Kiss My Wife Inside The Church? by saintneo(m): 6:58am On Nov 03, 2013
PDA is lowly accepted in Naija. However, I don even see bf & gf kissing in the church........no be for naija sha.
Re: Is It A Sin If I Kiss My Wife Inside The Church? by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 03, 2013
On the day of una wedding una nor kiss inside church,na sin?
Re: Is It A Sin If I Kiss My Wife Inside The Church? by Kirinwa: 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2013
aaronson: On the day of una wedding una nor kiss inside church,na sin?

It depends on the church but come to think of it. Why not wait until you reach house because for you it's not sin but what legacy are you passing for youths around who will be Konjied to sin? Bible said it's better for them to put heavy stone on your neck and cast you inside the sea than for you to cause these little ones to sin.
Re: Is It A Sin If I Kiss My Wife Inside The Church? by Andyblaze: 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
Kirinwa:

It depends on the church but come to think of it. Why not wait until you reach house because for you it's not sin but what legacy are you passing for youths around who will be Konjied to sin? Bible said it's better for them to put heavy stone on your neck and cast you inside the sea than for you to cause these little ones to sin.
Thanks
Re: Is It A Sin If I Kiss My Wife Inside The Church? by Jessicanoble(f): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
No but hold on she's yours
Re: Is It A Sin If I Kiss My Wife Inside The Church? by babybuzx(f): 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
If u re legally married its not bad but since its not ur wedding day and u were not ordered to do so by a cleric? Why not just respect d church. Give wot belongs to caesar to caesar
Re: Is It A Sin If I Kiss My Wife Inside The Church? by Andyblaze: 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2013
Ur lovely advises make me avoid slap from pastor today
Re: Is It A Sin If I Kiss My Wife Inside The Church? by Danhumprey: 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2013
Andyblaze: Ur lovely advises make me avoid slap from pastor today
You know you are sick in the head,right? grin

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin If I Kiss My Wife Inside The Church? by Andyblaze: 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2013
Danhumprey: You know you are sick in the head,right? grin
https://www.nairaland.com/1503600/girlfriend-ever-going-forgive-me#19288846
Plz come and help me

(1) (Reply)

A Message From My Ex / "The Right Time To Give Up SEX In A Relationship" / Does The Past Affect The Present+Future In a Relationship?? (true life story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.