Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Sustaining Relationships Without Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sustaining Relationships Without Money (15476 Views)

5 Ways Ladies Kill Their Relationships Without Realizing It / Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? / Can There Be Love Without Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sustaining Relationships Without Money by channel190(m): 6:43am On Feb 02, 2013
money is an indispensable factor in every successful relationship.

Man in general can not do without cash, love is not won by money but made loveable with money.

Lovers are now afraid of going into or failed in a once sweet relationship due to lack of finance.

how do we sustain our relationship with no money?

let us drop practicable tips in sustaining relationships with no money.
let me drop these, it works for me.
1.BE OPEN: try as much as possible to discuss your income and selfless expense plans with her. she like to be carried along, and not just loved. she is more comfortable in an open relationship than just any gift. she is happy to be given that attention, and that honor of making expense plans with you.

2. BE CLOSE: TRY TRY TRY. try as much as possible to be close to her. you do not have money why not cook, watch movie, bath and argue together.
3. (am using a bad phone browser, so let viewers add more please)

2 Likes

Re: Sustaining Relationships Without Money by channel190(m): 7:06am On Feb 02, 2013
OVER TO YOU ALL,
Re: Sustaining Relationships Without Money by channel190(m): 7:11am On Feb 02, 2013
ladies free feel to give us practicable tips to maintain relationships in hard times.
Re: Sustaining Relationships Without Money by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 02, 2013
channel 190: OVER TO YOU ALL,
They should both try and make money.

8 Likes

Re: Sustaining Relationships Without Money by channel190(m): 8:11am On Feb 02, 2013
Bolushalom: They should both try and make money.
good contribution!!!
the lady should complement the men in making the worth.

1 Like

Re: Sustaining Relationships Without Money by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 02, 2013
channel 190: ladies free feel to give us practicable tips to maintain relationships in hard times.

I think you have provided very reasonable pieces of advice. I can't think of anything else to do.
Like you said, open up and talk to her. And like you said you can also do nice activities together that don't cost that much but give you some quality time wink

2 Likes

Re: Sustaining Relationships Without Money by seunfly: 8:40am On Feb 02, 2013
Girls should be considrate and not compare themselves with their friends, guyz should not use money as a bases to win girl's love as most of us do.

3 Likes

Re: Sustaining Relationships Without Money by pboiskinpy(m): 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2013
Na Jamb question be dis abi na waec??
#love doctors teach us
Re: Sustaining Relationships Without Money by Boss13: 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2013
This poster doesn't know the true power of money. Money dey even buy new parents sef. Talk more of luv. No more no luv. It's like buying a care without fueling it

1 Like

Re: Sustaining Relationships Without Money by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2013
The guy should plant cassava and the Lady should grind it to make garri. This way the price of GAARI will be reduced and there will be money to finance their yeye love. MTCHEEW sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Sustaining Relationships Without Money by yuzedo: 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2013
Use juju. But that takes some money too....... undecided

1 Like

Re: Sustaining Relationships Without Money by Bukkieboi(m): 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2013
be sincere to her and be responsible cos some ladies believe in future and a good plan...

1 Like

Re: Sustaining Relationships Without Money by IncomeTutor: 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2013
Money is a lubricant to life.

When you don't have money, sometimes
you are not even happy with yourself
talk less of a relationship that involves
another person.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sustaining Relationships Without Money by Lakayana: 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2013
The problem am having with this post is with the no money issue I think you should rephrase that for we need money for everything we do. I think it should be with little money. For you need money to buy from bend down boutique you need money to buy roasted plantains so there must be some kind of money to make things move.

1 Like

Re: Sustaining Relationships Without Money by igbsam(m): 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2013
Girls should stop asking for what their father cannot buy their mother from the boyfriend, or what their father cannot buy them. Only then will a relationship last. My own kobo!

7 Likes

Re: Sustaining Relationships Without Money by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2013
''Money answereth all things'' dont get it twisted, a relationship cannot thrive without money...

5 Likes

Re: Sustaining Relationships Without Money by playahP(m): 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2013
Omoge jeka fojile!
Re: Sustaining Relationships Without Money by Manshakk(m): 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2013
The 'LOVE of MONEY' is the root of wetin...?

1 Like

Re: Sustaining Relationships Without Money by Sobrit(m): 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2013
The relationship depends on type- marriage or boyfriend/girlfriend. In either case, communication is indispensible. There should be assurances of hope of breakthrough or breakeven. Prayer and good sexx if they are......

2 Likes

Re: Sustaining Relationships Without Money by Mavor: 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2013
Shay na 9ja girl u dey talk? Lol!!!

3 Likes

Re: Sustaining Relationships Without Money by Donlexino(m): 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2013
girls shud stop dis their huge appetite 4 money abeg!
Re: Sustaining Relationships Without Money by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2013
when there is no money, how will she respect u.. Money is essential.. It doesnt have to b much.. Every lady likes to know her man as some change in his pockets

2 Likes

Re: Sustaining Relationships Without Money by dandadee: 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2013
please how can i post a comment on nairaland?..do i need money to do that?

1 Like

Re: Sustaining Relationships Without Money by Ominiriches(m): 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2013
Understanding between the two persons involve matters a lot.
Re: Sustaining Relationships Without Money by Orikinla(m): 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2013
[size=18pt]Anything you are doing for anyone in any relationship outside marriage is CHARITY or TRADE BY BARTER.
Our so called "girlfriends" know they are exchanging having s*e*x with you for the financial rewards and other benefits. It is trading no matter what you brand it. [/size]

10 Likes

Re: Sustaining Relationships Without Money by Easz(m): 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2013
Even though the money is nt big bt at least try to have small change in ur pocket for miscellenous expenses on her

1 Like

Re: Sustaining Relationships Without Money by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2013
when there is no money, how will she respect u..? Money is essential.. It doesnt have to b much.. Every lady likes to know her man as some change in his pockets.

1 Like

Re: Sustaining Relationships Without Money by pekelepekele(m): 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2013
[b]That was in the olden days not our millennium gals . I will summarize a story to make you understand , I have 3 good friends that we are very close to each other and we probably do things in common , We all have gfs but mine wasn't a serious one but other 3 have a very serious relationship . I know all their gf's very well and they all appear as a wife materials., I do advise my friends to stick to them and maybe get married to these gals because of their appearance but 2 out of these my friends do complain that they think their gal is seeing someone else and not even the serious type anymore but I always insist that the gals appear to be the good type to me and maybe my friends are fed up of them after getting in between their legs .

Something happened one day I purchased a vehicle Toyota corolla 2005 model my first car, My friends can buy cars too but am not sure if they are ready to do anything like that when I bought mine ., I , my friend and their gals all gathered at a bar and celebrated it (normal stuff ).

But something serious happened 3 days after the celebration , I received a call from one of my friends gal and it happened to be the one that we are namesake telling me " Na waoo you know even dey call person brother so so" In yoruba language Eti en pe yan . I wanted to say why would i be calling you when i don't even have your # but I didn't say much i only replied like sorry about that but am not sure if I have your # . I keep thinking about it all through the day , Why do i have to be calling this gal when i have no business with her and I have my own friend # that I do call ., The calls keep coming in like that from this gal until i asked her to meet me at a joint to know what she really want from me ., To my surprise she wants us to be intimate just be a special friend together ( Friends with benefit stuff ) and she said she had overheard my friend before telling someone that am very endowed (WOW) . I only smiled and said I will call her to let her know the perfect time for me.

1 of the other gals request to add me on facebook and also sent her # to me . The 3rd gal flashed me her kittie like 6 times at my apartment when she and my friend came to visit me on Sunday .

You can't keep a woman without money but you can still keep her if you can turn deaf ear to anything you hear about her in town.
[/b]

10 Likes

Re: Sustaining Relationships Without Money by channel190(m): 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2013
carefreewannabe:

I think you have provided very reasonable pieces of advice. I can't think of anything else to do.
Like you said, open up and talk to her. And like you said you can also do nice activities together that don't cost that much but give you some quality time wink
yes my dear, thank you for adding up. single guys also do all those things i listed above, like cooking, e.t.c, so what extra fee will it cost to do all this together? nothing..
Re: Sustaining Relationships Without Money by Nextworldnx(m): 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2013
channel 190: money is an indispensable factor in every successful relationship.

Man in general can not do without cash, love is not won by money but made loveable with money.

Lovers are now afraid of going into or failed in a once sweet relationship due to lack of finance.

how do we sustain our relationship with no money?

let us drop practicable tips in sustaining relationships with no money.
let me drop these, it works for me.
1.BE OPEN: try as much as possible to discuss your income and selfless expense plans with her. she like to be carried along, and not just loved. she is more comfortable in an open relationship than just any gift. she is happy to be given that attention, and that honor of making expense plans with you.

2. BE CLOSE: TRY TRY TRY. try as much as possible to be close to her. you do not have money why not cook, watch movie, bath and argue together.
3. (am using a bad phone browser, so let viewers add more please)

You are a Big FOOL! Keep a Nigerian girl without money? How old are you again? Did u read story of the poster above me about his friends girlfriends trying to get him laid because he bought a Car?.

Do you know how many times I have used my little change to get "good" girls laid even when they have a loving, caring but "koboless" Boyfriend. My friend park well.

Nigerian girls are "wired" to unconsciously love or drift towards a Guy with money. It is Encrypted in their DNA.
Goodluck if u wanna re-construct or alter their DNA.

6 Likes

Re: Sustaining Relationships Without Money by lat4real: 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2013
You meet ur Bobo dey soak garri,U
drop ur bag,run to get ur own
spoon...*shoutin "if u finish dat
garri,I go vex 4 u"...dat's true
LOVE!

9 Likes

Re: Sustaining Relationships Without Money by onyeego(m): 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
A guy with no money has no business been in a relationship! Or else he want to die of heartbreak.

Women will only stay with a guy who is broke if she perceive that money is on d way grin

Me think d blame should go to society that has made EVERYTHING for sale and u can't buy without MONEY. formerly, u can't buy happiness and love with money but these days, the amount of love u get is in proportion with d amount of money u are willing to spend.
A guy is labeled a failure and a never do well if he don't money.

This is why some guys who have the money can afford to buy and discard women at will grin

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does The Guy Who Disvirgined A Girl Mean To Her? / S£xcapade Gone Wrong…(18+) / Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.