Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,075 members, 7,953,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

Please I Need Your Take On This(true Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Take On This(true Story) (1386 Views)

. / [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On / One Wrong Turn......true Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Take On This(true Story) by mice(m): 11:29am On Feb 02, 2013
Please guys I need your intake on this. I recently met a friend , we used to be in the same school together. really seeing my friend was like the best. So we decide to have lunch. So we started talking about life, I could really tell that my friend was in a bad shape. So we started chatting about life. Then I asked him of a girl he used to date in school then, then his expression sold him out, so I asked what is wrong . He was like things has been easy for him after school, that I could remember the girl he used to date, and I was like yeah I did. So i asked what about her? he was like remeber the girl was from a strong muslim background which the dad was an immam and he was from a christain family. he said along the way during school, she got pregnant. on purpose for him to be with him. So he said the girl was disown by the dad and the dad curse her that she would never see peace. And things has been easy for him and his dad rented an apartment for him to manage with her. he even said, that they got married in the court, that their was no friend, nobody just him and the attendant in the registry. By this time I was crying, I could not believe what I was hearing cry cry cry. . So I told him we were going to see and talk later, so he drop his number. On getting home I called a friend that knew them in school also. He said whatever I heard it is true. I was like o God, then my friend went on saying that the girl said she wanted to go back home, that she just want to be happy. But her mum insisted that she should never near the house and the guy parent his actin funny towards her and the guy is misbehaving. My brother and sisters on this forum I don't what I told my friend to do is it wrong, I said to him, he should not worry, things would be fine, pray to God without ceasing, convert her to a christain and break whatever curse. No curse and mortal saying is greater than our God in heaven we serve. That God would see them through, I know theirs can never be bad as job in the bible. Then my question is this why can't we just stay with the ones we love no matter the skin color, religion, tribe or differences. Me I think it is very wrong for a parent to curse their child no matter what the circumstances is. Please I need you say on this and please keep the comment coming. Thank you very much for reading and please pardon my wrong choice of word and vocabulary. Thank you again.
Re: Please I Need Your Take On This(true Story) by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 02, 2013
I'd love to read the story but there is a principle involved. I don't read long posts WITHOUT PARAGRAPHS cool

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Take On This(true Story) by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 02, 2013
carefreewannabe: I'd love to read the story but there is a principle involved. I don't read long posts WITHOUT PARAGRAPHS cool
Hehe! You eh... grin
Re: Please I Need Your Take On This(true Story) by mysticgal(f): 11:49am On Feb 02, 2013
your story gat bend leg.and too long,an....d just forget
Re: Please I Need Your Take On This(true Story) by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 02, 2013
Well,OP u gave him a good advice. And concerning ur question,human beings are just that way. In one way or the other,we have our preferences and when it doesn't go the way we like,fulmination and discord sets in,evident of the imam disowning his daughter.

If u had come here with this case prior to ur friend getting married in court against their parents wish,i would have advised against that.Life is a burden already,adding more to it can be catastrophic.
Re: Please I Need Your Take On This(true Story) by greedie1(f): 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Please I Need Your Take On This(true Story) by greedie1(f): 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2013
op... yes u r ryt to say dat no curse is unbreakable. God can do it.

yes i also think its bad for a father to curse his own daughter

and yes i agree wit u dat ple should be allowed to marry who dey love despite tribal or religious differences...

but u see, ryt from childhood, we r brought up wit different beliefs and ideologies and most often dan not, ple in d same community have d same beliefs so its safe to assume dat dey think alike and are more compatible. the one tin dats constant is change yet change is wat we fear most. its not easy for someone to adopt and feel comfortable wit a new and diverse way of life. its even more difficult wen d difference strikes at d core of our bein.... religion is dat core.

colour, religion,tribe etc shouldnt matter wen it comes to matters of the heart but d truth is dat it does!! sometimes, no matter ow much we love, it just isn't enuf. it may work for some, but not all....

i don't know how to go abt ur friend's case. since dey r married dey should try and make it work but if dey can't, dey should reach an agreement.

to break d curse, dey need to pray to the God dey worship and i also think the wife should ask for her dad's forgiveness, yea ryt! she dis obeyed d dad. maybe he had a good reason. see, even d husband's ple don't accept her...

d tin tire me sha
Re: Please I Need Your Take On This(true Story) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2013
Op, In my belief, parental blessings are vital in marriage. But as the situation come be, tell your friend to get closer to God & also pray for his wife's parent. They can still change their mind & support the union.
Peace
Re: Please I Need Your Take On This(true Story) by mice(m): 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2013
Hmmmmmm,
Re: Please I Need Your Take On This(true Story) by luvmijeje(f): 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2013
Op as far God can turn Herod heart to favour the people of Isreal then,there is no man's heart God cannot change.Pls tell your friend that should be one of his prayer point everyday.
Sincerely,your friend needs that parental blessing.They can't just escape it.
Op do you know whether they ve gone to some1 that can talk and beg on their behalf e.g head of the family or a senior imam e.t.c
Re: Please I Need Your Take On This(true Story) by Exponental(m): 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2013
Did u do summary in school?
Re: Please I Need Your Take On This(true Story) by mice(m): 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2013
Exponental: Did u do summary in school?
it was nt that easy to do, I just wanted to detailed everything
Re: Please I Need Your Take On This(true Story) by mice(m): 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2013
luvmijeje: Op as far God can turn Herod heart to favour the people of Isreal then,there is no man's heart God cannot change.Pls tell your friend that should be one of his prayer point everyday.
Sincerely,your friend needs that parental blessing.They can't just escape it.
Op do you know whether they ve gone to some1 that can talk and beg on their behalf e.g head of the family or a senior imam e.t.c
. I don't know that yet but I would try to ask
Re: Please I Need Your Take On This(true Story) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2013
binger: Hehe! You eh... grin

yeah me grin grin grin
Re: Please I Need Your Take On This(true Story) by Roseey0(f): 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
Get people close to the imam to speak sense into his head.
Re: Please I Need Your Take On This(true Story) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
carefreewannabe:

yeah me grin grin grin
lol...not seen u in a while though. Hope u're good? smiley
Re: Please I Need Your Take On This(true Story) by numericalguy(m): 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
OP, even if the girl's dad didn't curse him he may still have problems in an economical tough country like Nigeria especially if he's a superstitious person.
If he truly loves the girl I'll advice that he becomes a Muslim. That way he'll get the girl, the girl's parent will forgive and love him and he'll also achieve salvation.
May Allah be his guide.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Would You Marry For Love Or Money? / As A German Man What Shall I Considere / She Is Not That Into You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.