Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,086 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

Would You Marry For Love Or Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry For Love Or Money? (1386 Views)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / My Family Wants Me To Marry For Money. / Should I Marry For Love Or Stability? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry For Love Or Money? by HisRib(f): 3:35am On Mar 09, 2013
Toni Braxton, who is divorced, recently said if she could it all over again she would marry for money not love. I don't agree with her statement, but it sure is good to have both love and money.

Would you marry for love or money? For those who are already married, did you marry for love or money?

No hypocrites allowed in this thread. Be 100% honest. For example, if Oprah came and asked one of you male nairalanders' hand in marriage, I'm certain you won't say no. As for the females, if Bill Gates came for your hand, you would do the same!

My opinion:
I don't think I can marry for money. I can't pretend to love someone & can't imagine waking up to someone I don't love. But, I would like to have both love and money. As for Bill Gates asking for my hand, I can't say I would say No. LOL. Just being REAL!
Re: Would You Marry For Love Or Money? by tpia1: 3:47am On Mar 09, 2013
why do you consider bill gates an easier catch than say an unmarried arab prince or a single male hollywood star?

you nigerian women should stop giving yourselves a bad name, and if you're not nigerian, stop ruining our image, thanks. Represent your own place.

there are so many gaay guys around, you cant turn them straight, but must ruin the few straight ones. undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry For Love Or Money? by lecturerdabo(m): 4:15am On Mar 09, 2013
Marriage! Marriage!! Marriage!!! angry

What's the heck with marriage

All ladies think about is marriage, can't we do without it
Re: Would You Marry For Love Or Money? by Nobody: 4:49am On Mar 09, 2013
lecturerdabo: Marriage! Marriage!! Marriage!!! angry
[size=28pt]
What's the heck with marriage [/size]

All ladies think about is marriage, can't we do without it

Tired of hearing that word as well...

All these who.res out here don't deserve my diamond ring, I'll just give them D'Jango - remember the D" is silent!! #LowestKey.
Re: Would You Marry For Love Or Money? by Nobody: 4:51am On Mar 09, 2013
I comment my reserve
Re: Would You Marry For Love Or Money? by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 09, 2013
Money all d way dear. LOVE dnt exist!!
Re: Would You Marry For Love Or Money? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2013
Marriage and gold digging!
Re: Would You Marry For Love Or Money? by 190: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2013
I can never marry a woman from a poor family - never

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry For Love Or Money? by Andybaby: 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2013
Girls marry a man who can take care of your financial needs fully. Poverty is a disease Men don't marry a woman for money, struggle to make your own money unless if you are a woman rappa you may find yourself doing the house cores
Re: Would You Marry For Love Or Money? by jntyjnty007(f): 1:20am On Mar 10, 2013
If I marry for love I am thinking with and speaking from my soul. If I marry for money, I will be thinking with my head.

(1) (Reply)

As A German Man What Shall I Considere / She Is Not That Into You / Nine Things To Never Do After A Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.