Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

The Cheapest Way To Catch A Cheating Wife/girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cheapest Way To Catch A Cheating Wife/girlfriend. (3839 Views)

How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. / 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! / How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cheapest Way To Catch A Cheating Wife/girlfriend. by Elvin001: 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2013
There’s no better way to catch a
cheating wife/girlfriend than using mobile phone call recording software. It’s such a powerful way to know exactly who som1 is talking to and also hear all their conversation.
This will save you the stress of hiding behind the door to listen to what they are saying on phone.

PROCEDURE:
1) Buy atleast a symbian s60v3 phone and hack it.

2) Download and install TOTAL RECALL call recorder from the link below.
http://www.plunder.com/KillerMobiel-TotalRecall-v5-2-S60v3-S60v5-S-3-Anna-Belle-SymbianOS9-x-UnSigned-CracKeD-By-cGiPDA-download-57a1186e53.htm

3) Finally, present the phone to your wife/girlfriend as a gift.
Note: every call she makes with the phone would be recorded secretely and you can listen to the conversation when you open the application... Its password protected.
Re: The Cheapest Way To Catch A Cheating Wife/girlfriend. by HARDDON: 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2013
Any nid?

and when Ʊ finally catches her, what xactly wud Ʊ achieve apart frm aches?

Grow up. Work more on uя insecurity issues. And you wud meet dose that are faithful. Cos like beget like.

Bsides, i do Blv we all r entitled to our privacy .

2 Likes

Re: The Cheapest Way To Catch A Cheating Wife/girlfriend. by Mynd44: 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2013
Harddon finished it
Re: The Cheapest Way To Catch A Cheating Wife/girlfriend. by tomakint: 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2013
Elvin001: There’s no better way to catch a
cheating wife/girlfriend than using mobile phone call recording software. It’s such a powerful way to know exactly who som1 is talking to and also hear all their conversation.
This will save you the stress of hiding behind the door to listen to what they are saying on phone.

PROCEDURE:

http://www.plunder.com/KillerMobiel-TotalRecall-v5-2-S60v3-S60v5-S-3-Anna-Belle-SymbianOS9-x-UnSigned-CracKeD-By-cGiPDA-download-57a1186e53.htm

Note: every call she makes with the phone would be recorded secretely and you can listen to the conversation when you open the application... Its password protected.

Do you really need all these? undecided I think the last time I did my cross-checking on your procedures, I discovered that they are the main reasons so many guys develop high-blood pressure - stroke - total paralysis - premature death undecided
Bottomline: You don't need all these procedures, they are death-traps in reverse cool

1 Like

Re: The Cheapest Way To Catch A Cheating Wife/girlfriend. by greedie1(f): 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2013
our guys r becoming wise...... good!
Re: The Cheapest Way To Catch A Cheating Wife/girlfriend. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2013
Elvin001: There’s no better way to catch a

PROCEDURE:

Do you know this is actually a crime in most parts of the world
Re: The Cheapest Way To Catch A Cheating Wife/girlfriend. by Princeparix(m): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2013
tomakint:

Do you really need all these? undecided I think the last time I did my cross-checking on your procedures, I discovered that they are the main reasons so many guys develop high-blood pressure - stroke - total paralysis - premature death undecided
Bottomline: You don't need all these procedures, they are death-traps in reverse cool
ur right----ELVIN----this nonsense is only meant for dummies;not just dummies,but dummy dummies
Re: The Cheapest Way To Catch A Cheating Wife/girlfriend. by Caracta(f): 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2013
HARDDON: Any nid?

and when Ʊ finally catches her, what xactly wud Ʊ achieve apart frm aches?

Grow up. Work more on uя insecurity issues. And you wud meet dose that are faithful. Cos like beget like.

Bsides, i do Blv we all r entitled to our privacy .
Seconded.

@OP, no need for that. A cheat is a cheat, with or without device. For the sake of good health, guard your heart.
Re: The Cheapest Way To Catch A Cheating Wife/girlfriend. by HARDDON: 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2013
Elvin001:
maybe you're one of them...

*With raised eyebrow : Oηε of who xactly?

And why shld the title spell out like that?

Let me get this, so you r permitted to cheat and she isn't huh?
You reap what you sow.

Like i said ealier, you are d problem . If you r faithful, that software is nidless. Naw chew on that SON
Re: The Cheapest Way To Catch A Cheating Wife/girlfriend. by HARDDON: 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
Caracta:
Seconded.

@OP, no need for that. A cheat is a cheat, with or without device. For the sake of good health, guard your heart.

There she goes again spinning off switly . Wink wink

And T gurl, evn if we were really down to çatching any1, dis software is so useless cos it can't record pings and chats from diff Media which can ß wiped. Who ever calls naw? Most hook ups are done tru chats.

So anachronistic OP!
Re: The Cheapest Way To Catch A Cheating Wife/girlfriend. by adewasco2k(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2013
not necessary bro
Re: The Cheapest Way To Catch A Cheating Wife/girlfriend. by adewasco2k(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2013
Do you know they have discontinued Symbian OS?

read it here http://www.wasconet.com/the-end-of-symbian-os/
Re: The Cheapest Way To Catch A Cheating Wife/girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 03, 2013
Sure means to getting yourself killed.
Re: The Cheapest Way To Catch A Cheating Wife/girlfriend. by Verifiedtrader(m): 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
Lol.
Get your T-mobile esim to text your CL.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You / 11 Sure Ways To Get A Lady In Bed / 10 Things Nigerian Women Do To Get A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.