Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout (11064 Views)

Nigerians Blame Sunday Oliseh For Nigeria's Failure To Qualify For AFCON 2017 / Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 / Efe Ambrose: European Clubs Disregard For AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout by Akshow: 7:15am On Feb 03, 2013
honeypie143:

Where dem born you papa be god forsaken country? Ode go drop the money Dey talk pho ney for hear
your mama left Nyansh. Amukunmekor oshi.
Re: CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout by OluEmmaAss: 7:16am On Feb 03, 2013
braine: Eight million Euros for what? The stadia and players are made of gold?? undecided undecided
No weapon fashion against us shall prosper.
t
How much did other countries pay?
Re: CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout by Akshow: 7:19am On Feb 03, 2013
Omexonomy: God has already forsake you for the rest of ur live just becos of footballers who play football like chicken
God will forsake this year. God will forsake your family this year. You will labour in vain this year. Happiness and good health shall forsake you this year! As for next year I'm not sure if you change your stupid swearin mentality it MAY be well wit your generation. Oloriburuku Mashanfani oponu oshi
Re: CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout by JoeMosco(m): 7:20am On Feb 03, 2013
This is a clear indication that the 'great' Nigeria has lost her footage in the socio-political and economic realm of Africa. Anybody can boldly do anything against Nigeria Now..... Oh I weep for ma beloved country.
Re: CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout by Akshow: 7:25am On Feb 03, 2013
KINGwax: na ur house be God forsaken. Shey u are so dumb u dnt knw BON is not directly connected to the govt? After the yr's allocation which is as scanty as ever, av u heard in any news dt the feds gave 1million naira to BON?
They are indirectly independent so shut up!!!
directly but indirectly right? Shut d hell up m.?oooron. You stupidly said their allocation is scanty, is it not the govt that give them this scanty allocation? It is you and your generation that God will be forsake beyond redemption. Make i see as Una wan carry win the cup for where una no sow. Ode
Re: CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout by enigmagu1(m): 7:25am On Feb 03, 2013
Akshow: I still insist this is not enough reason for us not to watch afcon on our local stations. Ok 8mil euros is ridiculous but They reduced it to half of that. How much is that money compared to money earmarked for one stupid project or the other. When the first lady has billions allocated for her mission house. What I'm sayin is football is the only thin that unite us in this God forsaken country. This act goes ahead to prove that our useless govt dont give a damn about the masses!

only one person like ur comment bcaus u ar livin in d
past....so u want south africa to xploit us becaus d first go alocation abi?? wen u bcom d president ur wife shud b.given alocation for keke marwa and only one....
Re: CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout by Chanchit: 7:28am On Feb 03, 2013
stan smart: una dey mak me laugh how can Nigeria pay d same amount with other countries? so do u tink Nigeria pays the same amount with Ghana for premiership rights? this is economics, stuffs lik media coverage, population and other factors determine d price. Just recently NBC acquired premiership rights in the USA for 250 million dollars and i tink Nigeria gets d rights for 10m dols so judging by ur own reasoning why is USA not paying the same amount as Nigeria. mak una open una brain tink.

Bros u too open ur brain before u talk, can USA buy a branded premiership from you for that amount..? How do u xpect them to recover their money talkless of interest.
Re: CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout by Akshow: 7:42am On Feb 03, 2013
enigmagu1:

only one person like ur comment bcaus u ar livin in d
past....so u want south africa to xploit us becaus d first go alocation abi?? wen u bcom d president ur wife shud b.given alocation for keke marwa and only one....
there is no prize for number of likes Mr. You dont have to agree wit my opinion and i must'nt necessarily agree with yours. Your keke marwa analogy further proves that you are bereft of logical thinkin. So jus Shut it!
Re: CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout by kumbalo(m): 7:43am On Feb 03, 2013
It's branded Orange AFCON - a telecom company, there is no way the big boys in telecoms in Naija can sponsor that. Besides why should other african contries pay 1.5M bucks and they want Naija to pay 8M bucks. Are they learners? BON got it right this time, Thumbs Up!!!

2 Likes

Re: CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout by phreakabit(m): 7:44am On Feb 03, 2013
“Nigeria will go and purchase an English package or European football package at the right price but they want to purchase our package free or at a ridiculous price. We cannot go ahead with that, there is a minimum balance we have to maintain,” El Amrani explained.

I sense hatred and absolute envy in this comment. Later we go dey send troops to all these war torn African countries wey clearly dislike us.
Re: CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout by phreakabit(m): 7:46am On Feb 03, 2013
Joe Mosco: This is a clear indication that the 'great' Nigeria has lost her footage in the socio-political and economic realm of Africa. Anybody can boldly do anything against Nigeria Now..... Oh I weep for ma beloved country.

My point exactly!
Re: CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout by kumbalo(m): 7:46am On Feb 03, 2013
Akshow: there is no prize for number of likes Mr. You dont have to agree wit my opinion and i must'nt necessarily agree with yours. Your keke marwa analogy further prove that you are bereft of logical thinkin.
Mind what you say about your country if you ever want to reap the goodies of the land someday. Stop sounding like a frustrated pessimist. *myOneNaira*
Re: CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout by afinic001(m): 7:47am On Feb 03, 2013
Red-Light:
another ridiculous excuse from stupid caf... which terrestrial station(s) show european matches in Nigeria

by the way ... is that enough reason to demand ridiculous amount from us and demand less from other nations?... abeg to hell with issa hayatou, caf and afcon ... mtchew

This caf guy is a clown! Did he mention what Cameron paid? Lol. What is d correlation btw d AFCON and d EPL. CAF is d bigger loser in this blackout. They got nothing now and BON will be in a stronger negotiating position come 2015 cos dey (BON) can easily walk-away if d price aint right. Well done! BON, we r with you on this.

2 Likes

Re: CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout by afinic001(m): 7:51am On Feb 03, 2013
This caf guy is a clown! Did he mention what Cameron paid? Lol. What is d correlation btw d AFCON and d EPL. CAF is d bigger loser in this blackout. They got nothing now and BON will be in a stronger negotiating position come 2015 cos dey (BON) can easily walk-away if d price aint right. Well done! BON, we r with you on this.
Re: CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout by Akshow: 7:51am On Feb 03, 2013
kumbalo:
Mind what you say about your country if you ever want to reap the goodies of the land someday. Stop sounding like a frustrated pessimist. *myOneNaira*
i dint solicite for your advice. I dont need YOU giving me advice so pls zoom off!
Re: CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout by kumbalo(m): 7:51am On Feb 03, 2013
Come to think of it.... How many people really enjoy watching it on blurry local channel. How many people gets to watch most of the matches. Good ridiance to bad rubbish.
Re: CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout by kumbalo(m): 7:53am On Feb 03, 2013
Akshow: i dint solicite for your advice. I dont need YOU giving me advice so pls zoom off!
Pele ti e
Re: CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout by tayejay(m): 7:59am On Feb 03, 2013
stan smart: una dey mak me laugh how can Nigeria pay d same amount with other countries? so do u tink Nigeria pays the same amount with Ghana for premiership rights? this is economics, stuffs lik media coverage, population and other factors determine d price. Just recently NBC acquired premiership rights in the USA for 250 million dollars and i tink Nigeria gets d rights for 10m dols so judging by ur own reasoning why is USA not paying the same amount as Nigeria. mak una open una brain tink.
[color=#990000][/color]

Hw dare u use USA charges in comparison wit Nigeria 4 d NBC 2 judge dis matter. Do u tink its all about population? Wat benefit or sense is there when u over charge a larger population wit low per capital earning? USA paid more in dis case nt jst because of her population bt her per capital earning and perhaps other factors. So if u most use this in dis argument, use it wisely

1 Like

Re: CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout by tayejay(m): 7:59am On Feb 03, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]

Hw dare u use USA charges in comparison wit Nigeria 4 d NBC 2 judge dis matter. Do u tink its all about population? Wat benefit or sense is there when u over charge a larger population wit low per capital earning? USA paid more in dis case nt jst because of her population bt her per capital earning and perhaps other factors. So if u must use this in dis argument, use it wisely
Re: CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout by stansmart(m): 8:08am On Feb 03, 2013
tayejay: [color=#990000][/color]

Hw dare u use USA charges in comparison wit Nigeria 4 d NBC 2 judge dis matter. Do u tink its all about population? Wat benefit or sense is there when u over charge a larger population wit low per capital earning? USA paid more in dis case nt jst because of her population bt her per capital earning and perhaps other factors. So if u must use this in dis argument, use it wisely

didnt u c other factors in my write up?
Re: CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout by Carlmax(m): 8:09am On Feb 03, 2013
honeypie143:

Where dem born you papa be god forsaken country? Ode go drop the money Dey talk pho ney for hear

Yes the country is God forsaken whether dem born ur papa or ur real papa here no matter... ODE!!!

1 Like

Re: CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout by stansmart(m): 8:09am On Feb 03, 2013
Chanchit:

Bros u too open ur brain before u talk, can USA buy a branded premiership from you for that amount..? How do u xpect them to recover their money talkless of interest.

y dont u google it and confirm 4 urself b4 commenting
Re: CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 03, 2013
I stand with BON on this, we can't allow them to continue exploiting us.
Re: CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout by asala1: 8:12am On Feb 03, 2013
Akshow: i dint solicite for your advice. I dont need YOU giving me advice so pls zoom off!
Its our country too. Your generation may be forsaken but not our country. Don't allow your brain to but idle use it.
Re: CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout by chucky234(m): 8:38am On Feb 03, 2013
Hyatou dey him house jeje dey sleep,nlders dey slaughter demsefs for here.
Chei BON don fâll CAF hand straight,see maga dem wan come Jób us 4.5m Euros sha.I trust my country die,sharp men with criminal minds and expert in Theifing techniques.

1 Like

Re: CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 03, 2013
It would be more interesting if/when nigeria wins d tournament, they'll be the one paying us 1.5mill. Hahaha grin
Re: CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout by Akshow: 8:49am On Feb 03, 2013
kumbalo:
Pele ti e
a san lara e
Re: CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout by paul234(m): 8:57am On Feb 03, 2013
Last to comment
Re: CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout by abysirius(m): 9:16am On Feb 03, 2013
What more can I say than to express how happy I am because pple are really speaking my mind. LC2/CAF is crazy! They're rogues! If Nigeria as a nation will not enjoy any discount with our population, y should we be made to pay more. The market here is bigger than any other market in africa. That's d opportunity we offer.

If by nxt edition they refuse to review this their silly offer towards naija, we'll still not buy. They can go to hell...Enough free to air TVs showing afcon matches. It's all to their loss!
Re: CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout by 2sign: 9:19am On Feb 03, 2013
caf isn't serious,but dy lost.thou i don't blame them cos we like wastin moni,imagine d ridiculous amount paid 2 dm,afta each goals,qualifyin 4 next round 2 d playas
Re: CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout by vanstanzy(m): 9:20am On Feb 03, 2013
I always knew BON was a no-gooder organisation. angry angry angry
Re: CAF Blames BON For AFCON TV Blackout by aribisala0(m): 9:22am On Feb 03, 2013
NBC is NOT terrestrial TV . NBC are going to sell(do business) with what they bought and make a profit.BON would be providing it to public FREE. Besides the premiership is "SOLD" in Nigeria it is not provided to the public free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings / Super Falcons Get Paltry 10,000 Naira After Qualifying For 2016 Africa Women Cup / Usain Bolt Shocked By Surprise Drug Test Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.