Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here (45084 Views)

Lagos Marketing Jobs Section / Jobs Section Members of Igbo Extraction and Friends of Ndigbo! / Money Making Schemes Prohibited In This Jobs Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by cutetreasure(f): 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
I got dis msg from dis company, just want to know it anyone knows anything abt dem

Respect 2 Ur registratn/applicatn on www.finitema.com, invited 4 interview on Tues or Wed b/w 9am & 2pm @ 91, St Finbars Coll Rd, Akoka, Lagos 08100517768
Please I await U̶̲̥̅̊ guys info about the above company. Thankz
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hi All,

Does anyone have information about SUPRAINV, which is a company calling for interview regards the advertisement for Civil Engineer; Quantity Surveyor, and HR that we were asked to send CV to ce@stableenergys.com, qs@stableenergys.com, hr@stableenergys.com respectively.

Hoping to hear from you guys.
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by 1forall: 12:50am On Jun 27, 2013
^ Have you visited the website www.stableenergys.com ? That's a good place to start checking them out from
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by dridowu: 11:16am On Jun 27, 2013
Good morning mod, I noticed there about 4 First Bank recruitment threads, why not link them toghether to so the whole info can in 1 thread? This also goes for other bank recruitment threads e.g Diamond and UBA and any other threads u may also consider worthy of linking.
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by Jobexpert(m): 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
Well I posted an ad asking people to consider a concept that could create jobs. Even though I sm a well known Nairalander
and regular OP, and the idea posted is very viable and reasonable, the mods
1) Permitted contributors to insult and use derogatory language on my person for no reason at all
2) Classed my post as potentially 419 simply because it requested a measly N8000 for training that others offer for much more
3) Hid my contacts signifying that they also disapproved of the idea despite the fact that they were supposed to be neutral.

I think this is grossly unfair, and I think I deserve better treatment than this esp given that I am not mates with most of the commentators. To call somebody Ole, thief is a grievious slander and defamation that is redressable for Nmillions in court. Not all innovators in the job sector are frauds, and every OP deserves his respect.
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by 1forall: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2013
^ I'd like to believe you didn't receive the private message I sent to you the day before yesterday regarding your job creation concept, so I'll just copy and paste it here.

"Hello,
Do you mind supplying the FULL details of the training & employment arrangement you've proposed on the forum? If you can, please give all the information necessary to gain full understanding and possible support of the idea by the mod team subject to assessment. If we know how it is planned to work then maybe we'll be in a better position promote the concept."

From your previous comment, it appears you didn't receive the above message sent 7.23pm Wednesday so I apologize for the message loss in transmission. However now that you've seen it, would you please respond?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by Ponppin(m): 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
Please MR MODERATOR, ℓ̊ want to know the airviewUAE jobs is fake or real because ℓ̊ happens to be a victim of the Fortis Petroleum and ℓ̊ don't want the same mistake to repeat itself as they request payment of 5k for their charges in Nigeria and when we start working with the airview United Arab Emirate, they'll deduct theirs as we receive our salary. Pls help
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by Obinoscopy(m): 6:45am On Jun 29, 2013
Ponppin: Please MR MODERATOR, ℓ̊ want to know the airviewUAE jobs is fake or real because ℓ̊ happens to be a victim of the Fortis Petroleum and ℓ̊ don't want the same mistake to repeat itself as they request payment of 5k for their charges in Nigeria and when we start working with the airview United Arab Emirate, they'll deduct theirs as we receive our salary. Pls help
Its probably fake. This is because no genuine firm will ever ask u for money b4 employing u. But if I may ask, how did u apply? Which email address did u send ur CV to? I won't be surprised if that email is not the real UAE email address.
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by Ponppin(m): 7:34am On Jun 29, 2013
The e-mail is: airviewuae@gmail.com
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by Obinoscopy(m): 8:43am On Jun 29, 2013
Ponppin: The e-mail is: airviewuae@gmail.com
Pure SCAM
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by Ponppin(m): 8:46am On Jun 29, 2013
Thank you mr moderator. More grease to your elbow sir
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
Obinoscopy: Pure SCAM
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by kwammy5000(m): 4:56am On Jun 30, 2013
Goog morning everyone in d house, pls I got this message in my e mail claiming to be from etisalat customer care but I don't understand, did anyone now about this or have experienced this before ? Pls house help me out......

Dear Candidate,

Sequel to your application for the position of Secretary to Director Customer Care , you will be required to take an assessment on Monday 1st July, 2013.

The assessment will be available between the hours of 12 noon and 4 pm same day and you are expected to complete it within 30 minutes.

You will need access to a computer/mobile device and access to the internet to take the assessment.

The link for the assessment will be sent to you before 12 noon on Monday 1st July, 2013.

Please make arrangement to take the assessment by ensuring you have access to the internet.

Please note the following;

* You do not need to come to the office to take the test; the test can be taken from any location. .

Regards,
Etisalat/Customer Care Recruitment
Etisalat Nigeria
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by 1forall: 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
^ [size=13pt]Did you apply for a job with Etisalat? Did you apply for the position in question?
Anyway, this is the wrong place to ask, why not start a thread to sample others' responses?
[/size]
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by 1forall: 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2013
dridowu: Good morning mod, I noticed there about 4 First Bank recruitment threads, why not link them toghether to so the whole info can in 1 thread? This also goes for other bank recruitment threads e.g Diamond and UBA and any other threads u may also consider worthy of linking.

Thanks, we'll fix it.
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by TOMINIYIKAYODE: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2013
l received a text yestaday frm dragnet(cadbury) to write a personality asesment test.I was directed to my mail,I was to click a link there I did jst day bt its displaying invalid.Pls help me out
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by vivianasuquoeno: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2013
U guys r doing a good job, kip it up. Pls do me d favour of sending latest jobs/vacancies posts. Tanx
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by vivianasuquoeno: 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2013
Duplicate post
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by 1forall: 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2013
vivianasuquoeno: U guys r doing a good job, kip it up. Pls do me d favour of sending latest jobs/vacancies posts. Tanx

[size=13pt]There are numerous vacancies posted by users all through the Jobs section, please go through to see advertised openings. You can 'follow' the threads that interest you. Good luck.[/size]
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by 1forall: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
TOMINIYIKAYODE: l received a text yestaday frm dragnet(cadbury) to write a personality asesment test.I was directed to my mail,I was to click a link there I did jst day bt its displaying invalid.Pls help me out

[size=13pt]Please ask this on the Cadbury recruitment thread here https://www.nairaland.com/1343526/cadbury-2013-recruitment-process-lets[/size]
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by infobiz9ja(m): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2013
Why doesn't job Vacancies posted here ever get to the front page & why don't all you mods reply your messages? I've posted some good jobs & I think it needs to get to the f.p
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by adewasco2k(m): 7:48am On Jul 05, 2013
infobiz9ja: Why doesn't job Vacancies posted here ever get to the front page & why don't all you mods reply your messages? I've posted some good jobs & I think it needs to get to the f.p
we reply mails sir! and sure good job posts get to front page. contact any of the mod
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by infobiz9ja(m): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
adewasco2k:
we reply mails sir! and sure good job posts get to front page. contact any of the mod

aiit would do check your mail
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by adewasco2k(m): 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2013
infobiz9ja:

aiit would do check your mail
okay
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by nzechu(m): 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2013
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by Obinoscopy(m): 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2013
nzechu: pls mod front page
https://www.nairaland.com/1352825/university-benin-currently-recruiting-teaching

let our people know
We will look into the advert, and if genuine, we'll recommend for frontpage.

Thanks for providing the forum with this life changing information. God'll bless u abundantly
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by iebanehita(m): 8:34am On Jul 11, 2013
MOD, the thread will the link below is in the wrong section. Please, endeavor to look into it. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/1354525/fantastic-desirable-cars-sale-good
Re: Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here by adewasco2k(m): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2013
iebanehita: MOD, the thread will the link below is in the wrong section. Please, endeavor to look into it. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/1354525/fantastic-desirable-cars-sale-good
Thanks it has been moved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce / N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here / Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.