Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership (24232 Views)

The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project / Nairaland Property Experts, I Need Your Help. / Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by rastaman20(m): 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
spyder880: @ Rastaman20 and Fuzzyt, I am still awaiting your response on the mail I sent you yesterday. Thanks.

Oga spyder880, i didn't receive your email, please can you send it again.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by spyder880(m): 7:59am On Apr 04, 2013
An update on the registration efforts at CAC.

I went back to the corporate affairs commission yesterday to see the results of the search I made of the business name we are going to register. I had given them two names to search for last week as I reported earlier. The search fee I paid was N500.00

The man I met on the desk yesterday checked for the return mails they have from Abuja and concluded that my request was not among those they recieved from their HQ. They asked me to come back again on Friday this week.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by rastaman20(m): 8:10am On Apr 04, 2013
Nice development Mr Spyder880. Well done.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by Junapril(m): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2013
spyder880:

I believe I can build same house at same price at Ibadan since the land condition in Ibadan is different from the ones in Lagos. In 2014 I hope to free myself from some commitments in the east so I can do projects in the west. I urge you to speak to some of our people building houses in the west, talk to Junapril and see how his services can benefit you. Thanks.

You can reach us on the email:junaprilsolutions@gmail.com or call 08029522058. we will be more than ready to serve you as my oga @spyder has shown us ways to a better understanding between contractors and home owners. We will be ready to help you out with designs if you don't have and if you do have one, pls forward it to the email above. Thank you.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by spyder880(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2013
Junapril:

You can reach us on the email:junaprilsolutions@gmail.com or call 08029522058. we will be more than ready to serve you as my oga @spyder has shown us ways to a better understanding between contractors and home owners. We will be ready to help you out with designs if you don't have and if you do have one, pls forward it to the email above. Thank you.

I feel we can do a lot of business together. Thank you for attending to him and I look forward to the client getting a superb deal from you.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by jot01(m): 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
Thank you Sir
spyder880:

I believe I can build same house at same price at Ibadan since the land condition in Ibadan is different from the ones in Lagos. In 2014 I hope to free myself from some commitments in the east so I can do projects in the west. I urge you to speak to some of our people building houses in the west, talk to Junapril and see how his services can benefit you. Thanks.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by 7842I: 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
What tha ffff!
Been reading this thread for the pst few mins and can only conclude that the OP is either stewpid or, at least very stuupid! I mean, why the heck is he revealing all his tricks to ananymos idiatts who are out to milk him of all his knowledge and then dump his black azz for nawthing shocked

I will not leave without dropping a saying for the OP. "He is a fool, who cannot conceal his wisdom" (The mafia manager)
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by chinebu(m): 4:16am On Apr 12, 2013
Spyder880,

Please I want to know if this propsal is still on the process or the selection have closed.

Do you still have room for new people?
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2013
Pls spydaman can u publidh the fina member names since u hv chosen just 20people. Agai how do members meet? And hw is the money gonna be collected? Am in enugu. I told u so but u aint replying. Abi u no wan make we see? I need to at least am close to the prof I know online. It aint bad if I knw u offline too.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by oduz: 10:57am On Apr 15, 2013
oduz:

I have sent u a mail accordingly awaiting response cool

OP still waiting for your response or at least acknowledgement undecided
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by nativedoctor(m): 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2013
https://plus.google.com/communities/116717916809632807369

showcase and discuss your properties here
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by spyder880(m): 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
chinebu: Spyder880,

Please I want to know if this propsal is still on the process or the selection have closed.

Do you still have room for new people?

ocman: Pls spydaman can u publidh the fina member names since u hv chosen just 20people. Agai how do members meet? And hw is the money gonna be collected? Am in enugu. I told u so but u aint replying. Abi u no wan make we see? I need to at least am close to the prof I know online. It aint bad if I knw u offline too.

oduz:

OP still waiting for your response or at least acknowledgement undecided

My people, we are holding on and allowing some things to take shape so we can start this process legally. I will update the committee and other members when things are set, meanwhile no penny has been paid by any member for anything yet. We have to be sure this will work before we start spending money on it.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by Fhemmmy: 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
spyder880:
My people, we are holding on and allowing some things to take shape so we can start this process legally. I will update the committee and other members when things are set, meanwhile no penny has been paid by any member for anything yet. We have to be sure this will work before we start spending money on it.

Great and smart move . . . I remain humble.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by princeonx: 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
spyder880:

How's going chief Spyder and the entire NL folks especially those inventing and sharing great ideas to move like minds forward.
The above quote was kind of your exact word when we spoke two days ago. Sorry I called almost at the end of my visit! Was in naija for 5 whole weeks but didn't even accomplish half of what I planned to take care of. All the same, God is good and glad to be back. I will touch base with you sometime next week when am fully situated.
Oga femmmmmy, I saw a mail or iv to some site or so from you but was unable to open it in naija and I have no idea what happen to the mail cux I don't recall deleting it! Any way, am at your service if need be! Hope the family are doing good?
@jites and co, hope your projects are coming up good!
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by jites(m): 12:11am On Apr 21, 2013
prince_onx:
How's going chief Spyder and the entire NL folks especially those inventing and sharing great ideas to move like minds forward.
The above quote was kind of your exact word when we spoke two days ago. Sorry I called almost at the end of my visit! Was in naija for 5 whole weeks but didn't even accomplish half of what I planned to take care of. All the same, God is good and glad to be back. I will touch base with you sometime next week when am fully situated.
Oga femmmmmy, I saw a mail or iv to some site or so from you but was unable to open it in naija and I have no idea what happen to the mail cux I don't recall deleting it! Any way, am at your service if need be! Hope the family are doing good?

@ Prince_onx, its nice to have you back, how was naija na? hope things are looking up. By the grace of GOD sha. My project is comming along fine, thanks. slowly but surely. we hope to roof it this week by the grace of God. Once again welcome back x
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by spyder880(m): 12:22am On Apr 21, 2013
prince_onx:

Thank God you are back to base. I was thinking we should have talked more when you were in naija but I understand how these things work. Nigeria is a hectic country where everybody seems to be in perpetual hurry. We shall talk more in coming days. Welcome.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by Fhemmmy: 1:19am On Apr 21, 2013
prince_onx:

Chairman, i super hail oh and i am sure the trip was great . . . Where is my Gala or you no bring me gala?
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by princeonx: 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
jites:

@ Prince_onx, its nice to have you back, how was naija na? hope things are looking up. By the grace of GOD sha. My project is comming along fine, thanks. slowly but surely. we hope to roof it this week by the grace of God. Once again welcome back x

Thanks men! and good to hear that your job is coming on fine.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by princeonx: 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
spyder880:

Thank God you are back to base. I was thinking we should have talked more when you were in naija but I understand how these things work. Nigeria is a hectic country where everybody seems to be in perpetual hurry. We shall talk more in coming days. Welcome.
My brother hectic is an understatement especially when you plan or have more than two engagements/commitments in a day and visiting/havingmy family with me this time wasn't easy at all! I might be planning or thinking one thing while my wife and her folks are planning another! This was also the first time we're visiting together with my son since we got married so spending and sharing time between both families (mine in Lagos, inlaws in warri) and also visiting both of our villages in the East wasn't child's play! Thank God roads are way better now especially from Ore all the way to Anambra and police waste-time/cash point 90% gone. Without a doubt if not this Dec then sometime next year we will sit face to face to some gist! Keep up the good work my brother! Wish most naija folks are as transparent as you are seriously!
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by princeonx: 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, i super hail oh and i am sure the trip was great . . . Where is my Gala or you no bring me gala?
My grandfather quotes that "any safe trip is a great trip regardless of the whole wahala on the way" we visited, stayed, and came back safe and sound so all glory to God!
Ol'boy hope you're not working part time with baba-alawo lol! How do you know I brought gala? I always take that chance of bringing it even though its 50/50 chance with the custom. I brought a whole box which my wife has been sharing since yesterday! Inbox me your address ASAP if you want some for real! They expire and only last about a week or two I think. Regards to family! Later.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by kopell: 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2013
My man wellcome back oh, it nice speking with you
Last nite on your visit to Naija, It great to hear from you that Benin Ore road is motor able without someone facing opposite traffic.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by princeonx: 11:52am On Apr 23, 2013
kopell: My man wellcome back oh, it nice speking with you
Last nite on your visit to Naija, It great to hear from you that Benin Ore road is motor able without someone facing opposite traffic.
Same here! And good to be back.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by Humanbeans(m): 5:06am On May 25, 2013
Hello Guys, Whats the latest with this business, looks like its dead. I need some feedback.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by Fhemmmy: 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2013
Humanbeans: Hello Guys, Whats the latest with this business, looks like its dead. I need some feedback.

Oga Spyder wont allow his invention to die . . . He is a great man with a tough mind.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by LondonCool(m): 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
What's the latest update here?
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by spyder880(m): 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Oga Spyder wont allow his invention to die . . . He is a great man with a tough mind.

LondonCool: What's the latest update here?

Humanbeans: Hello Guys, Whats the latest with this business, looks like its dead. I need some feedback.

Still searching for the best way to do this and make profit without causing problems.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by Missktinz: 4:38am On Jun 07, 2013
@oga spyder, I have a plot f land in ikeja and will like to build a block of four nicely finished apartments. How much do you think this will cost. I wouldn't mind working with you. smiley
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by spyder880(m): 4:41am On Jun 07, 2013
Missktinz: @oga spyder, I have a plot f land in ikeja and will like to build a block of four nicely finished apartments. How much do you think this will cost. I wouldn't mind working with you. smiley

Have you drawn the building plans yet?
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by Missktinz: 5:27am On Jun 07, 2013
Yes. I have a plan. Shooting for a 3bed/3bath.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? / I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion / Construction Of 2 Bedroom Block Of 6 Flats In Owerri,imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.