Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Can A Woman Actually Wish The Downfall Of Her Husband? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Woman Actually Wish The Downfall Of Her Husband? (2603 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) / Can A Woman Actually Beat Up Her Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Actually Wish The Downfall Of Her Husband? by pweetymama(f): 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2013
Apology accepted jenny.thanks

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Actually Wish The Downfall Of Her Husband? by SisiKill1: 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2013
baby_123: There are guys like this. They take that marrying into the mans family very seriously. I once dated someone that wanted me to pretend like my family didnt exist. And this was before marriage o. But he will force me to get to know all his family, and force me to get along with everybody. You did not fall from the sky. Your family cannot just disappear like that. He has to let go of past resentments and move on. Every family has reservations about anyone we marry anyway, so that shouldnt really carry on into the marriage. After all you married him. I am more worried about his inability to let things go, and say hurtful things just to get a point across though. Seems quite childish and a recipe for many issues in the future. You would really have to be careful with offending this one. He has a very long memory.

Couldn't agree more!!
Re: Can A Woman Actually Wish The Downfall Of Her Husband? by allout: 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
Can someone tell this babe to get her pic off her profile? I`m sure the problem will skyrocket by the time someone who knows this couple feeds back the husband with all that`s transpired on here.
Re: Can A Woman Actually Wish The Downfall Of Her Husband? by pweetymama(f): 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2013
all-out:
Can someone tell this babe to get her pic off her profile? I`m sure the problem will skyrocket by the time someone who knows this couple feeds back the husband with all that`s transpired on here.
thanks.i hv done that.
Re: Can A Woman Actually Wish The Downfall Of Her Husband? by dickhardener: 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2013
ileobatojo:

Now, you're talking. So it's basically problem number 3 from my previous post. (I suspected it because you kinda slyly evaded answering my question).

Anyway, there are guys like that, I know a guy who just cannot handle the closeness of his wife's family because his family is not that close and insecurity/jealousy rears it's head. Anyway, now you know he is insecure with how close and generous your family is, you just have to find a way of managing things without appearing to rub it in his face. Sorry you are being put in such a situation. I really don't think it's fair to you that you now have to tiptoe around your husband and your family. But it is what it is. Hopefully, some day, he will warm up to the situation.

Statements like what you said to him though will not help matters though. I know it was in the heat of an argument, but he looks at it as you trying to rub your family's good fortune in his face. Basically, he interpreted it as you saying, "my family is in a better position to help us than yours if we ever need help".

Anyways, good luck to you! These things are part of the trials of marriage!
I believe you read the part she indicated her husbands family affluence.
Re: Can A Woman Actually Wish The Downfall Of Her Husband? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2013
dick hardener: I believe you read the part she indicated her husbands family affluence.

I did. And I had that in mind when I wrote that post you quoted. So yeah I still stand by it unless the OP indicates any different.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Advice / Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies. / For Married Couples – Alternative Romantic S*x Hotspots You Can Use At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.