Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. (3486 Views)

Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? / My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! / I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. by roli21: 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2013
dis is d ist gal im about 2 luv bt something has restraint me 4r dating her,,i saw a tattoo on her..im a type of guy who sees tattoo as a sign of irresponsibility..d sight of a tatoo iritates me, though hers was hidden bt i saw it on a day she wore a mini skirt,,,pls hw do i tel her 2 wipe it off.,.i luv her so much..i wna date a girl i see as someone responsible,,pls help me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2013
Real tattoos or fake ones
Re: I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. by babysnogls: 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2013
How old are u sef?Do u av plans to marry her? Wt if she wipes it out 4 u then u leave her later nko? Wont she put it back on? Let her be herself.. When ur wedding I.v is out, tell her to wipe it off.

1 Like

Re: I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. by baibijayyahoo(f): 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2013
u r nt datin yet u already love ha, girl neva lik u and u want mke she comot ha tatoo? dis pple shaa.......

1 Like

Re: I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. by roli21: 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2013
tatoo rily disgust me...i dnt rily kn hw 2 aproach her..so dat she wud wipe it off
Re: I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. by roli21: 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2013
@baibi...she luvs me...d green lite is so bright like a diamond.....i was even shocked wen i saw d hidden tatoo....
Re: I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. by roli21: 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2013
@babysnog,,,i cnt even have sex wit a gal havin tattooo
Re: I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. by chikeorji123(m): 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2013
babysnogls: How old are u sef?Do u av plans to marry her? Wt if she wipes it out 4 u then u leave her later nko? Wont she put it back on? Let her be herself.. When ur wedding I.v is out, tell her to wipe it off.

Supported! infact 100likes.
Re: I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. by chikeorji123(m): 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2013
l hate that thing call tatoo or what with passion talkless of seeing it on a lady l cherish..it ill disappeared instantly..
Re: I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. by baibijayyahoo(f): 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2013
[quote
author=roli21]@baibi...she luvs me...d green lite is so bright like a
diamond.....i was even shocked wen i saw d hidden tatoo....[/quote]

tor oya free d gal, find d 1wer no get tatoo nau... abi watin de cause noise nau?
Re: I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. by star4(f): 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2013
You're 'about' to love? or you love already??

Please leave her alone. She needs someone who will accept her, not try changing her from the word go!! smh!
Re: I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. by roli21: 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2013
im about 2 luv
Re: I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. by Evergreen4(m): 11:15pm On Feb 03, 2013
Guy abeg go jorr, na tatoo go make no love or na tatoo no go let u chop her mtshewwwwwwWww
Re: I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. by star4(f): 11:22pm On Feb 03, 2013
roli21: im about 2 luv

Right. That said. Walk away. If you're so bothered about it go try loving a girl minus a tattoo. Although judging someone's character simply by a tattoo is very backward thinking. But hey each to their own
Re: I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 04, 2013
Werin carry your eyes go the lap ? Lusting.... Are u sure you are in love or lust ?
Re: I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. by Nobody: 3:56am On Feb 04, 2013
lol
Luv her with her tatoo
Re: I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 04, 2013
Those of you yarbing the OP are just yarning dust!!! It's called Principle,

Dude if you are actually seeing the green light like you claim, tell her that you like her and if you guyz want the relationship to move to the next level, she would need to remove it, don't act too serious so that you won't look commanding since you guyz aint dating yet.

As for me I can't date such a babe ohhh, even if she removes the tattoo, my inner spirit would still be seeing it.

Na person wey no get shame go draw tattoo for lap or Bobbie.. If the Arm aint gud enough, u be Ashewo literarily

1 Like

Re: I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. by omicron(m): 7:35am On Feb 04, 2013
@OP, it's your choice, but note that having tatoo on does not necessarily make someone the bad guy, neither does the absence of a tatoo necessarily make her the good gal.

2 Likes

Re: I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. by yuzedo: 8:40am On Feb 04, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:
u r nt datin yet u already love ha, girl neva lik u and u want mke she comot ha tatoo? dis pple shaa.......
grin grin grin

@op: tattoo = truly a great sign of irresponsibility!
Let her amputate her laps or no marriage for her! angry
Re: I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. by baibijayyahoo(f): 11:11am On Feb 04, 2013
yuzedo:
grin grin grin

@op: tattoo = truly a great sign of irresponsibility!
Let her amputate her laps or no marriage for her! angry

lol....
Re: I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. by boobyman: 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2013
roli21: @babysnog,,,i cnt even have sex wit a gal havin tattooo
My brother I feel u.I for one cannot marry a woman with tattoo.It shows sign of irresponsibility and even degrades a woman.I will advice u to stand by your principles and open up to her about it with respect.Her reaction should determine your next move and remember it's a live time commitment.
Re: I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2013
Ladies of nowadays will never learn! Stay away from tattoos cos its nt part of out tradition. Forget modernisation, wen guys wants to settle down, they reason along traditional lines. Ladies pls Keep tattoos away from ur beautiful skin. Be wise girls! Be wise! I dnt like tattoo, I will neva hav anytin serious to do wit a lady dat likes/hav tats. Period.

1 Like

Re: I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. by abuche(f): 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:

lol....
Re: I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. by linkupme(m): 2:18am On Feb 10, 2013
I dislike it period.
Re: I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. by Nobody: 3:00am On Feb 10, 2013
Tell her or move on..

(1) (Reply)

Did They Ask Him To Suck His Bride? / 10 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex / Photos : Girl Kills Herself After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.