Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,707 members, 7,837,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) (22072 Views)

2013 Xenophobia Video In South African / America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 / Us Grandmother Set To Be Executed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by BankuTilapia: 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Marijuana is gaining grounds and is getting legalized in many countries and states, the world's governments needs to be held accountable for those lives they have taken in past on cases of marijuana smuggling and trafficking. Some day Cocaine and Heroine will be legalized, and the governments will account for lives they have taken for trafficking in nature's plants resources. Nature made no mistake, we probably could find a cure for cancer in those drugs if we consumed freely and looked freely and if we were allowed to consumed as was designed by the planet's creative forces.

ABSOLUTELY NONSENSICAL POST. Why can't some of u Nigerians understands such a phucking simple instruction. It's our country pls don't bring diz n dat how phucking hard is dat.

3 Likes

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by Justicemy: 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2013
my last holiday in sweden was nt gud at all, cos pple avoided me wen de found out am a nigerian, al becos dey tink nigerian are bad pple, (fraudsters, 419ers, drug dealers etc) we have 2 change al dat or those of us living abroad wil never be com4table

2 Likes

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by HezronLorraine(m): 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2013
Can't believe my eyes.though they carried out the drug related offences and deserve to be judged by the laws in Indonesia,but Indonesia has undermined and insulted the Nigerian Government at a time when the president is officially pleading for an halt on the execution.this shows that many countries don't respect our politics and democracy,Indonesia doesn't respect us they are only after their economic growth.this is a blow on us.it should be objected big time from the foreign affairs ministers.btw,death penalty for such crimes in asia and middle east is unbecoming and cruel. UN has to act fast to stop capital punishment all around the world.
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by vykte(m): 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Man's inhumanity to man. Nature's plant for human consumption is now called drug and life is taken just because someone traded on it. My Question is, what is the worth of the life of a drug dealer ? The world's governments have let us all down. Glory to Anonymous, Glory to all true freedom fighters.

Ar my d only dat tinks dis guy was/is a drug peddler?

4 Likes

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by Sumptylism: 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2013
we too go start to "catch" them now...... sey na tit for tat......once oga Jona agrees....the ones that evade tax plus other offenders don hear am for "we" hand....
Oga abeg tamper justice with mercy....them no go "do" am again!
Please sir save their souls.....hope this plea isn't late sha....? embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by BankuTilapia: 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
juwoonn:
Do u knw dat some of dem may be innocent? Dia could be set up, misidentificatio or even racial beeffng.

So y don't u go der n tell dem urself if u think u hv any evidence.
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by AbdulAdam56(m): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
Naija i hail...O,Get rich or die trying.

1 Like

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
Lakayana: Do you how many lives the so call plant/
Drugs have destroyed? I am not saying they should be killed be when we are looking for money we should be careful. Maybe when they take that your plant to your child's school and destroy the future of that previous little angel of yours then and only then you will know how destructive you sweet plant is.
For every addict, there are thousands of inspired users of nature's stimulants.

1 Like

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by practitioner(m): 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2013
juwoonn:
Do u knw dat some of dem may be innocent? Dia could be set up, misidentificatio or even racial beeffng.
Thats just my concern.An innocent soul could be executed all in the name of capital punishment. I will rather that criminals are freed than an innocent soul sent 2 an early grave.

1 Like

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by suxes2005(m): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2013
Heard they wanna give 9ja visa free status. How true is this?

Sheyi
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by dasparrow: 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2013
@Post

What are Nigerians doing in Indonesia for Christ sake? The problem with many Nigerians is that our people no dey hear word. They think lawlessness is tolerated all over the world like it is tolerated in Nigeria. Its just crazy. Is it a must to travel abroad? This is what happens when a people birth more children than they can comfortably take care of. The children grow up in poverty and then become a nuisance to their society and to the world at large.

3 Likes

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by babadey(m): 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2013
lipsrsealed cry
I would rather beg for alms than to carry illegal drugs to an asian country,if I was to choose but God forbid sha,beg ni bo? grin
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by ifeomabernard(f): 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2013
Justicemy: some nigerians are indeed given de whole nigerians bad name abroad, nigerians are nw known abroad as drug dealer, tnks 2 de igbo boys dat tinks all u can do abroad is 2 throw stones (cocaine)
what makes u thinks that these boys are igbo boys *brain cells drying up*
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by practitioner(m): 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

So y don't u go der n tell dem urself if u think u hv any evidence.
You have to understand that there are no perfect systems.Mistakes could be made,and other factors could also come to play,and you just have an innocent soul fighting against what he does not know about. These things happen bro! I pray u never find urself in such situation or anyone u know.
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by BankuTilapia: 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2013
samm_miey: Why do Nigerians still engage in the shady stuff particularly when dey knw d penalty for such offence in Indonesia is capital punishment?!..dis syndrome of get rich very fast is killing us in Nigeria!Our youths don't want to work for money again but rather sleep and wake up with money next to them!...I juz hope and pray dia gentle souls find favor in d heart of d Indonesia president!Naija

Fooool some Nigerians not all

1 Like

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2013
Rules and regulations must be followed! If they are spared death, isn't that unfair to those who have been executed before? They will never learn so please carry on!!
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by nlofficial(m): 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2013
Only a slow will peddle drug to where if caught, he will be killed.
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by KINGwax(m): 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2013
RIP in advance jor
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by dasparrow: 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2013
samm_miey: Why do Nigerians still engage in the shady stuff particularly when dey knw d penalty for such offence in Indonesia is capital punishment?!..dis syndrome of get rich very fast is killing us in Nigeria!Our youths don't want to work for money again but rather sleep and wake up with money next to them!...I juz hope and pray dia gentle souls find favor in d heart of d Indonesia president!Naija

The reason is greed and get rich syndrome. Our people want to drive the latest SUV and live in the latest big mansion overnight without hard work and perseverance. That is the problem.

3 Likes

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by onatisi(m): 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2013
why on earth will someone traffik drug to a country u know that if u are caught u will be killed?this still baffles me.
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by Horlawoomey(m): 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2013
They should go ahead with the execution. Since they broke the rule of that country. . . . . . Nigeria is always giving opportunity to criminals.

1 Like

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by vinuyon: 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:
ONLY 18? grin grin grin grin.... It shld be more than that.

Your Country's citizens?? You amaze me.
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by FXKing2012(m): 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2013
These Asians are heartless, whatever happened to forgiveness.
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2013
Nigerians sef! why cant we just be of good behaviour wen we go to other countries. nigerians are known for being drug couriers around the world. Even after killing this 18 drug convicts, others will still not learn and still carry drugs to this same country. what a shame. SMH angry
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by Coldfaya(m): 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
fonzie2u: GEJ is askin for a Swap deal, how many indonesians are in Nigerian Prisons

That's simple; we just kidnap 20 indonesian expatrates n convert dem to prisoners cheesy grin den we ready 4 d swap.

@ topic: 18 Nigerians dieing tommorrow only in Indonesia, plus d ones dat might die in Nigeria tommorrow, kai abeg Oga presido try pity us abeg.
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by dederocs(m): 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2013
val_dubem: may God accept their souls in Paradise amen!
they knew the odds,they decided to risk it.
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by ziiko: 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2013
val_dubem: may God accept their souls in Paradise amen!
para kini?
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by muktarmtt(m): 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2013
I dnt have 2 guess but if dey release dere names i it gonna b a dozz stupid biafaran guys jst wait nd see dat wat dy r gud at, I tink dazz why dey need 2 plead out so dat dey will have free crime country bifaran my ass mtsw.
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2013
[size=48pt] Nigerians [/size] [size=48pt] by thier acts and misdeeds. [/size] [size=48pt] You shall know them... [/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Statue: India To Unveil World’s Tallest Statue / Merkel Bows Out After 16 Years, Olaf Scholz Takes Over As New German Chancellor / Russia Tests S-400 Missiles In Crimea Amid Tensions With Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.