Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) (22071 Views)

2013 Xenophobia Video In South African / America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 / Us Grandmother Set To Be Executed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by kefason(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
dederocs:
they knew the odds,they decided to risk it.
why nt jail them 4life in a cotage prison where they will be productive and spend the rest of their time regreting and repenting..

1 Like

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by 190theclown: 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2013
Flytefalls:
Morally, it makes no sense to "shoot the messenger", but you are very right. I wish more could be done to trace source providers sad

grin angry angry
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by soloheater(m): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2013
Every body must die, may be this is there turn. #opinion#
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by Emdee590(m): 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Wot has God got to do wit diz. Impatient n greediness always leads to destruction. If they hv succeeded they will be somewhere bragging.
exactly
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by inosend: 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2013
Much as I detest the capital punishment, I believe that sometimes it has to be applied to prove a point. However, has it been confirmed that they DID commit the said offence. I pray they get a waiver on this one. SMH.
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by gbadexy(m): 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2013
The annoying thing is that even if they pardon the whole 38 or so prisoners, they would still have similar figure in a few years time.
I don't support the death penalty though, they could reduce it to life imprisonment rather.
I suspect say na money matter to be feeding them dey cause the execution.
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by Trudprism: 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
I do not have sympathy for criminals. They knew indulgence in such action carries the death penalty over there. Why dare their resolve? There is not Niegria where anything goes. Those are serious people and the law is the law and it is no respecter of person. I wish the law is the law here in Naija.

2 Likes

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by dnawah(m): 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
Batam: Nigerians are begging they no go do am again
and na their 1st time,
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by GbaGaunPolice: 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2013
dridowu: Rules and Regulation must be follow wherever you find yourself. So sad RIP in advance ;-(
yes and you should also FOLLOW your mates to english class next time

1 Like

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by GbaGaunPolice: 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Marijuana is gaining grounds and is getting legalized in many countries and states, the world's governments needs to be held accountable for those lives they have taken in past on cases of marijuana smuggling and trafficking. Some day Cocaine and Heroine will be legalized, and the governments will account for lives they have taken for trafficking in nature's plants resources. Nature made no mistake, we probably could find a cure for cancer in those drugs if we consumed freely and looked freely and if we were allowed to consumed as was designed by the planet's creative forces.
Consumed bawo
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by Everfrank(m): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2013
I bet all of them are from the east. The get rich quick syndrome. If Nigerian government doesn't have the guts to execute condemned criminals then let foreigners do it for us.

2 Likes

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by BankuTilapia: 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2013
kefason:
why nt jail them 4life in a cotage prison where they will be productive and spend the rest of their time regreting and repenting..

Da laws of Indonesia is not der to live up to ur expectation n u r not in a position to tell dem how to deal wit drugs smugglers. Don't bring diz into our country, if found guilty u will be executed. How hard is it for some Nigerians to understand if not becuz of greediness n a culture of bone idleness.
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by BankuTilapia: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
vinuyon:

Your Country's citizens?? You amaze me.

Well i prefer citizens who are assets to the country and not LIABILITIES.

2 Likes

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by Artistree: 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2013
You talk like this cos non of them is your brother.
Truth is, if you are out there, the tendency to join the bandwagon in drug deals would surely present itself.
I am not a crime-advocate but no parent would be happy to see/hear that their child is up for execution. It's heartrending cos blood is thicker than water and that familial relationship can never be severed!!!
Much as I'm not in support of their offences, I think the Indonesian President should tamper justice with mercy and probably give them a lengthy sentence instead so that when they are out, they would have learnt their lessons.

1 Like

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by dayokanu(m): 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2013
Like Fashola said :[size=14pt] MUST WE DO EVERY "BUSINESS"[/size]

1 Like

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2013
samm_miey: Why do Nigerians still engage in the shady stuff particularly when dey knw d penalty for such offence in Indonesia is capital punishment?!..dis syndrome of get rich very fast is killing us in Nigeria!Our youths don't want to work for money again but rather sleep and wake up with money next to them!...I juz hope and pray dia gentle souls find favor in d heart of d Indonesia president!Naija
The soul of such recalcitrant offender can never be regarded as gentle.

1 Like

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by BankuTilapia: 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
MOST OF YOU NIGERIANS ARE HYPOCRITES, majority of you are calling for the head of every member of BOKO HARAM cuz they are killing innocent people meanwhile some Nigerians are trying to destroy innocent people by smuggling drugs into other countries but you are here pleading on their behalf. Irrational thinking creatures. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by Revolva(m): 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
Dem no dey hear word..well they should carry their cross...
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by muktarmtt(m): 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2013
Lakayana: Do you how many lives the so call plant/
Drugs have destroyed? I am not saying they should be killed be when we are looking for money we should be careful. Maybe when they take that your plant to your child's school and destroy the future of that previous little angel of yours then and only then you will know how destructive you sweet plant is.
RICHIE BOI:

Listen to how stupid you sound. fucking cattle rearer.
Yes d true always sound silly dude deal Wit it richei boi
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by honcdm(m): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2013
if U̶̲̥̅̊ dont respect Ɣ☺ΰя elders,parents and Ɣ☺ΰя country's law,how can you respect another in a foreign land? Apart from get rich quick syndrome in our fellow youth,whoever D̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅τ has respect for elders will have respect wherever ☺Hë••⌣ finds himself..proper investigation shld be carried out by an independent body to ascertain the true picture of the trials of the nigerians..whoever D̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅τs ℓ̊S̶̲̥̅ wanting should face the law...₪ bending issue.
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by SELFWORTH: 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
Why all the noise?

The soul that sinneth shall die.

They should kill them and send their bodies back to Nigeria to educate all the "would be drug mules" hiding on NL. Carry drugs at your own peril. Get rich quick and die like a chicken .!

Nigeria should emulate Indonesia in implementation of its national the law. Who knows? Maybe , then we can start rebuilding this broken nation.
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by famousg: 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2013
Pity guys...after d dirty cash there go come d raise eyebrow for here...fucking hot pussy..buh really are govement are nt left out no job,rest in peace dudes.
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by UnimkeAk(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Marijuana is gaining grounds and is getting legalized in many countries and states, the world's governments needs to be held accountable for those lives they have taken in past on cases of marijuana smuggling and trafficking. Some day Cocaine and Heroine will be legalized, and the governments will account for lives they have taken for trafficking in nature's plants resources. Nature made no mistake, we probably could find a cure for cancer in those drugs if we consumed freely and looked freely and if we were allowed to consumed as was designed by the planet's creative forces.

Bruvvah Which countries have legalised Marijuana for general use
Either your an addict or yu don't kno anything bout harddrugs, and I tink the latter describes yu.
Go look up the side effects of cocaine, meths etc and how they destroy lives.

Some Pple dnt hv value for their lives and I dnt hv any pity for dem, Yu kno its death penalty in Asian coutries for drug traffickers yet u still hv the mind 2 do so.

1 Like

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2013
Barbaric practice! How would that stop people from committing crime in that country is still something the people cannot phantom. They are just way too primitive as Saudi Arabians to know that killing is not the solution.

1 Like

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
190-the-clown:

grin angry angry
angry grin grin

(p.s. I don't believe in capital punishment)
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by Uwakuwak(f): 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2013
so many people prefer to learn from their mistake, some people may wish to risk their life in drug if giving the opportunity. pls let us take our time.
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by dridowu: 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2013
GbaGaun Police: yes and you should also FOLLOW your mates to english class next time
thanks mr gbagaun
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2013
They are gonna learn grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Statue: India To Unveil World’s Tallest Statue / Merkel Bows Out After 16 Years, Olaf Scholz Takes Over As New German Chancellor / Russia Tests S-400 Missiles In Crimea Amid Tensions With Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.