Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,740 members, 7,837,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) (22073 Views)

2013 Xenophobia Video In South African / America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 / Us Grandmother Set To Be Executed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by jidewin(m): 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
Sorry,but I gat no remorse for drug traffickers. I would rather SLAVE with dignity than live BIG knowing I'm destroying peoples destinies while living largesse. .No passion from here.
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by charsobodo(m): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2013
Get Rich or Die Trying...
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by efe22(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Wot has God got to do wit diz. Impatient n greediness always leads to destruction. If they hv succeeded they will be somewhere bragging.

Well said. No matter how hard things are with us , if we can trust God alone with a genuine heart and no deceipt we must overcome. But are we willing? That's the trouble today.
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by nagoma(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
:
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by nagoma(m): 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Can't believe my eyes.though they carried out the drug related offences and deserve to be judged by the laws in Indonesia,but Indonesia has undermined and insulted the Nigerian Government at a time when the president is officially pleading for an halt on the execution.this shows that many countries don't respect our politics and democracy,Indonesia doesn't respect us they are only after their economic growth.this is a blow on us.it should be objected big time from the foreign affairs ministers.btw,death penalty for such crimes in asia and middle east is unbecoming and cruel. UN has to act fast to stop capital punishment all around the world.

Talk to your citizens please. What is Indonesia's fault in this ? If you don't have laws in your country they have in theirs , and who ar you to break their laws and start complaining ?They should punish the guilty- justice delayed is justice denied.

1 Like

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by informatix: 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2013
binger: Do we have Indonesian prisoners in Nigeria? Or are they planning a trade by bater system of exchange??
they think say Every country law na joke like our own?. We 20bn. thief was set free and blackberry thief sent to sixmonths without option Fine?.
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2013
Billyonaire: For every addict, there are thousands of inspired users of nature's stimulants.
Bullocks!
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by khukhi(f): 11:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Wot has God got to do wit diz. Impatient n greediness always leads to destruction. If they hv succeeded they will be somewhere bragging.

They would be throwing money everywhere like american hip hop stars. How long must Nigerian presidents continue to be humiliated by the pressure to negotiate the release of drug related offence prisoners. There's no excuse for this. Drugs destroy people's lives.
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by khukhi(f): 12:04am On Feb 05, 2013
nagoma:

Talk to your citizens please. What is Indonesia's fault in this ? If you don't have laws in your country they have in theirs , and who ar you to break their laws and start complaining . They should punish the guilty- justice delayed is justice denied.

On point.
Botswana has death sentences given out and the crime rate there is very low.

You need to remember that "some people wanna watch the world burn".
You cannot allow them to have things go they're evil way.The government has to have the society's best interests at heart. If it means chopping off people who can't behave then so be it.

Imagine if corrupt leaders in Africa would be given the death sentence what a strong message that would send.

In a few yrs Africa would be getting somewhere really fast.
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by khukhi(f): 12:10am On Feb 05, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

I hv grin grin grin grin n yh its funny cuz its only a lazy, greedy, impatient n materialistic creature who will be dumb enuff to take a risk in a place lyk Indonesia.

grin exactly!!

Have you seen how scary the cops look there! I mean seriously who does that!
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by khukhi(f): 12:16am On Feb 05, 2013
Justicemy: my last holiday in sweden was nt gud at all, cos pple avoided me wen de found out am a nigerian, al becos dey tink nigerian are bad pple, (fraudsters, 419ers, drug dealers etc) we have 2 change al dat or those of us living abroad wil never be com4table

I guess its one of those things u may only understand when you start travelling. The impact of this negative generalisation of the world towards Nigeria. Its hectic.

1 Like

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by khukhi(f): 12:18am On Feb 05, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Naija i hail...O,Get rich or die trying.

gringrin

On point
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by khukhi(f): 12:23am On Feb 05, 2013
practitioner: You have to understand that there are no perfect systems.Mistakes could be made,and other factors could also come to play,and you just have an innocent soul fighting against what he does not know about. These things happen bro! I pray u never find urself in such situation or anyone u know.

That's why its important to never associate with drug dealers or users to avoid being in any situation that may lead to any "false" charges against anyone.

Even if u claim to be innocent (like most criminals),there's a lways a question of how did u get urself in that position in the first place.

1 Like

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by khukhi(f): 12:27am On Feb 05, 2013
onatisi: why on earth will someone traffik drug to a country u know that if u are caught u will be killed?this still baffles me.

Bringing drugs into Asian countries like Malaysia,China and Indonesia is very risky. Because of that factor,those who do make it are paid an awful lot of money for succesfully delivering the goods. Some people are willing to risk they're lives for that.
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by khukhi(f): 12:29am On Feb 05, 2013
muktar mtt: I dnt have 2 guess but if dey release dere names i it gonna b a dozz stupid biafaran guys jst wait nd see dat wat dy r gud at, I tink dazz why dey need 2 plead out so dat dey will have free crime country bifaran my ass mtsw.

LMAO! @ free crime country gringringrin
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by khukhi(f): 12:33am On Feb 05, 2013
dayokanu: Like Fashola said :[size=14pt] MUST WE DO EVERY "BUSINESS"[/size]

Lol! No

1 Like

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by TableLeg(m): 12:43am On Feb 05, 2013
No sympathy at all ...... undecided
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by panafrican(m): 1:55am On Feb 05, 2013
angry
These killings are nothing but a clear cut hatred against africans all over the world. Why isn't the slow African Union saying anything? Europeans wouldn't let this happen to their citizens.
When it comes to siding with France to demonize another african country these useless crooked african head of states are zealous. Let's all keep in mind that if this mass execution take place, all africans and consequently all Black will not be safe whenever they travel to Indonesia.
See the list of all consulates and embassies of indonesia around the world. Call the closest one to you and protest.
If these people receive at least one million phones call they will understand african people life is not worthless.
http://embassy.goabroad.com/embassies-of/indonesia
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by 4chi: 6:04am On Feb 05, 2013
High time we start mentioning the part of Nigeria where these low lives comes from.....their excessive lust for Ill gotten wealth has been a major contributor to the country's loss of dignity. Had they succeeded they will be all over the place boasting of their "industrious abilities" useless bunch whose only measure of achievement in life is MONEY.

2 Likes

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 05, 2013
panafrican: angry
These killings are nothing but a clear cut hatred against africans all over the world.
I dont know why pple are always ready to scream hatred/racism where its unnecessary...these men knew the consequences of their actions but they foolishly decided to act on them, when they get punished for their foolish illegal acts u scream hatred/racism. Why didn't these men just get regular (legitimate) jobs and lived regular lives like every other sensible people would have?

2 Likes

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by grandlexuz(m): 10:16am On Feb 05, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Wot has God got to do wit diz. Impatient n greediness always leads to destruction. If they have succeeded they will be somewhere bragging.

For that, you think it is cool for them to be hanged! Do I smell envy here! obviously not envy that they are going to be hanged..lol I bet you have your fingers crossed for no amnesty deal!
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by nagoma(m): 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2013
grandlexuz:

For that, you think it is cool for them to be hanged! Do I smell envy here! obviously not envy that they are going to be hanged..lol I bet you have your fingers crossed for no amnesty deal!

How can one envy a criminal? You have your life priorities wrong. Are you planning to be a criminal? Of course they should hang them!

1 Like

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by panafrican(m): 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I dont know why pple are always ready to scream hatred/racism where its unnecessary...these men knew the consequences of their actions but they foolishly decided to act on them, when they get punished for their foolish illegal acts u scream hatred/racism. Why didn't these men just get regular (legitimate) jobs and lived regular lives like every other sensible people would have?
I do know why , because I know how low-minded many people are when it comes to addressing anything related to Africa. For instance, one still remembers the selective death penalty against nigerians in saudi Arabia in the 1980s. It took a worldwide outcry before the saudi stop harassing blacks. If I were in the shoes of Jonathan Goodluck, the president of Nigeria, there would be retaliation regardless of the guilt of the convicted.
Read the following:

[img]http://www..com/talk/?action=dlattach&topic=44288.0&attach=21115&image[/img]
16 face death, mass execution looms in August
…As police intimidation, torture, extortion reign

THIS definitely is not the best of times for Nigerians in Asia, especially Indonesia. With the heavy clampdown on people carrying green passports, sources squealed to National Daily that in the past three weeks, majority Nigerians have been apprehensive and on the verge of quitting the region for good. The latest move is not unconnected with the shabby way that migrants are being treated by the law enforcement agents, who for their racial biases implicate them in sundry criminal activities that often see Nigerians being jailed, if not slated for execution.

A dependable source told the newspaper that the latest decision by the authorities of Indonesia to execute more Nigerians in August 2010 has indeed made the place very uninhabitable for these citizens who went to the country in search of greener pastures.
Already some human rights groups are reportedly rising to seek reprieve for the Nigerians.

An Onitsha, Anambra State-based human rights lawyer, Chukwuemeka Eze has already petitioned the authorities, alerting on the need to wade into the case of these Nigerians so condemned.

In his petition to Nigerian authorities, Eze harped that imminent steps need to be taken before they are executed, as the Indonesian government has decided to snuff life out of the convicts in the next two months.

According to Eze, "I have it on good and reliable authority that officials of Indonesian government who opened discussions with the Nigerian delegation are now expressing disappointment over an apparent display of unseriousness on the part of Nigerian government over the diplomatic move already initiated by Nigerian government officials."

The human rights lawyer recalled that his earlier petition to the Presidency, National Assembly and the Foreign Affairs Ministry in October, 2008 in respect of Nigerians on death row and others serving various jail terms in Indonesia had attracted reactions from Senator Uche Chukwumerije, who moved a motion on the floor of the Senate to that effect.

National Daily gathered that his earlier petition had attracted the attention of the Foreign Affairs minister who sent a high powered delegation to Indonesia to mediate on behalf of the convicts and other prisoners, numbering 50, serving various jail terms in Indonesia, with the minister himself as part of the delegation.

The Nigerian delegation had returned with a strong hope of change of heart by the Indonesian authorities, which prompted Abike Dabiri-Erewa to grant a press interview where she assured Nigerians that the Federal Government was committed to doing everything possible to address the plight of those citizens,. The lawyer said that the Senate President also wrote him personally, promising that the issue would be addressed, just as Senator Chukwumerije did. But the action has tarried in coming.

The newspaper learnt that those on death row in Indonesia are: Kingsley Okonkwo, Michael Titus Igwe (Real name-Izuchukwu F. Ezimoha), Uchenna Cajethan Onyenworo, Ekperedike S. Olekama, Adam Wilson (real name-Emmanuel Okari), Hillary K. Chimezie, Eugene Ape and Humphery Ejike.

Others are: Okwudili Ayotaeze, Obinna Nwajiagu, Daniel Enemuo, Fredrick Lutter (Real name-Benjamin Obiora), Sylvester Nwaolisa, Gabriel Nnadi, Dennis Anumona and Ikenna Ezenwune. But Stephen Rashid, Joseph Ndaba, Ken Michael and Obinna George we learnt are currently serving life imprisonment.

These Nigerian convicts, languishing in Nusakambagan Island prisons in Jarkata and other parts of Indonesia, were arrested shortly on arrival to the country. These Nigerians who did not understand the Indonesian language used in their trials, were sentenced to death, without allowing them to take plea or have fair representation from legal practitioners.

A few months ago National Daily had ran a story on the plight of Nigerians in Indonesian jail, following an e-mail, smuggled out of one of the prisons in Jarkarta.

The report alleged that some of these Nigerians were just being haunted over phantom charges of drug-peddling which they often know nothing about. National Daily scooped that the greatest nightmares of Nigerians in Jakarta are men of the Polda Metro Jaya Jarkata, a notable police formation in the city who are fond of threatening breed of immigrants with death. The source gave the names of the police officers who are notable for snuffing life out of Nigerians as Pak Johnny Hendra, Pak Surjadi and Pak Sikit.The method of operation, though extra-judicial, the newspaper gathered, has sent shivers down the spines of some Nigerians who are pursuing legitimate business in the country. According to the source, once a Nigerian is seen with huge amount of money, the police in the city would just conclude that the individual is a drug baron.

“The moment they see you doing well, they conclude that you get money through drug, and they will begin to plan for the person. And any little opportunity they get, they would raid the person. These people are fond of threatening Nigerians with death at the police stations. They even pasted pictures of Nigerians whom they have killed on the wall of the Polda Metro Jaya. The moment they bring someone to the place, they will show the person the pictures of the dead Nigerians, which they have killed already, and ask the person to agree to whatever charges they are levelling against him, if he does not want to end up like those people. Up to 59 Nigerians are killed by these lawless policemen on yearly basis for doing nothing other than that they are carrying Nigerian passports,” the source alleged.

Some of the Nigerians, who have been extra-judicially executed, according to our source, include among many others: Cyril Chinedu, Anayao Jeff, Vincent Obi, Ugochukwu Franklin, Tony Idowu, Fatai Idris Hassan, Iheanyi Okesiome and Dennis Iweje.

The source also alleged that in some cases the police would ask a Nigerian so arrested to say his last prayer, before he would be shot. This, the newspaper gathered, is meant to scare the living daylights out of the Nigerian.

“At times, they will give any Nigerian arrested an option of agreeing that he carried more than 100g of cocaine, if he does not want to be tortured. Some Nigerians have even agreed to play along in order to avoid being tortured because the way they torture people is unimaginable. On several occasions they will tell you that they do not like Nigerians. They will boast that they do not bother other nationals but Nigerians, and that they will do a lot to make sure that Nigerians stay in their country,” the source said.

Indonesia which predominantly Moslems population, is also said to be averse to other religious inclinations, and this seems to be played out by members of the police force.

National Daily learnt that on January 20th 2006, eight Nigerians worshippers at Tanah Abai hotel were arrested , after which the police cooked up drug-related charges, which saw them being sentenced to death. At times, when the law tries to take its course, the police are said to go the extra mile to have their way.
For instance, in 2003 three Nigerians were acquitted by a Tangerang court on drug charges, but the police swung into action shortly after they were release by re-arresting them and taking them to another court, where they were sentenced to death by hanging.

“In that matter, the lawyer who was representing the three Nigerians was beaten up for putting up a brilliant defence. In this city, their police behave like outlaws. Most times, they have their way with the justice system of the country,” the source alleged.

What also baffles Nigerians in Indonesia according to the report is the glaring disparity in punishment meted out to perceived offenders.
The newspaper gathered that anytime an Indonesian is arrested, the police would make him to implicate a Nigerian, so that they can get even with Nigerians. And when such happens, the Indonesian usually escapes with light sentences.

“In July 2004, a certain Nigerian boy, who does not know anything about drugs fell into this kind of trap. The police claimed he was responsible for the 10 grammes of cocaine that was found on an Indonesian, and at the end of the day, they jailed him fifteen years and gave the Indonesian one and half years. In fact, the extent of torture is something else when the police are dealing with Nigerians. They tied their eyes, and took them to one deserted building where they shoot them.”

National Daily also gathered that on so many occasions, Nigerians have been arrested and thrown off high-rise buildings, with the police claiming that they were trying to flee arrest. A case in question, the source alleged is that of one Ikechukwu Molokwu, who two years ago was thrown down from a 20- storey building in Jakarta, after which police claimed he was escaping arrest.

“They do not only do that, they also sometimes drop Nigerians on high tension wires from high rise buildings, so that they could be electrocuted. They will eventually claim that the Nigerian was escaping and died in the process.”

It will be recalled that the plight of Nigerians in Indonesia once led to a demonstration sometime in 2005, when some Nigerian youths marched to the Indonesian Embassy in Nigeria over the death of one Tajudeen, who was so killed in Jakarta.

Nigerians in Indonesia however are optimistic, that with this save our souls (SOS) cry to the President Goodluck Jonathan, his administration would, as a matter of urgent, wade into their plight and save these innocent citizens from perishing
Source: http://www..com/talk/topic,44288.0.html
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
panafrican: I do know why , because I know how low-minded many people are when it comes to addressing anything related to Africa. For instance, one still remembers the selective death penalty against nigerians in saudi Arabia in the 1980s. It took a worldwide outcry before the saudi stop harassing blacks. If I were in the shoes of Jonathan Goodluck, the president of Nigeria, there would be retaliation regardless of the guilt of the convicted.
Read the following:
don't go to indonesia...its as simply as that undecided

1 Like

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by Usgani(m): 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2013
[color=#000099][/colorpractitioner: You have to
understand that there are
no perfect systems.Mistakes
could be made,and other
factors could also come to
play,and you just have an
innocent soul fighting
against what he does not
know about. These things
happen bro! I pray u never
find urself in such situation
or anyone u know. Yaps, no 1 really has evidence 4 dis, whether they are all guilty or not.. Plz, can we get d latest update of this matter.
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by atojo: 8:28am On Feb 07, 2013
all4naija: Barbaric practice! How would that stop people from committing crime in that country is still something the people cannot phantom. They are just way too primitive as Saudi Arabians to know that killing is not the solution.

Indonesia doesn't often impose death penalty on their own citizen, except for terrorism. That's normal for a country that is strongly protecting its citizen form getting destroyed by some foreigners.

Look at Indonesian anti drugs police's appearance ! That alone sends enough message to any guys, that no foreign drug traffickers should be let live. Indonesia's anti drug police officers are often wearing civilian outfits when patrolling, and they can call their brigades, armored vehicles, and equipments whenever they want to catch a smuggler, especially armed smugglers.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Mnj_J39zwWg/T_9IN8k_KuI/AAAAAAAALiE/kdFW5l8ayYc/s1600/20111231_080335_densus88.jpg[/img]

They look like death squads for any foreigners that commit abuse to their laws.
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by panafrican(m): 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2013
sad who cares about how they look like? What matters here is how does the "law" apply to vulnerable minorities such as Black african immigrants.
BTW were the convicted executed as planned or was the execution postponed?
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by FUCKU: 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2013
Bleep U: That's a motherfucking drug dealers, HUH? Chei! Just sipping my five alive juice and browsing with my black- BURI

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by atojo: 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2013
panafrican: sad who cares about how they look like? What matters here is how does the "law" apply to vulnerable minorities such as Black african immigrants.
BTW were the convicted executed as planned or was the execution postponed?

It is right that no one should care about how they look like, but the messages behind it. Do you think Naija police will operate the way Indonesian police handle war on drugs? That's why nigerians dare to carry drugs to another countries because they think the law enforcers in there are just the same with those in the homeland.

Black man? You should see the news about U.K citizen also being sentenced to death penalty by Indonesian police. Asian countries are not playing with their war on drugs, whoever dare to step foot on Asian countries with drugs be ready to face their ropes and firing squad while their prisons are not better than hell itself.
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by panafrican(m): 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2013
atojo:

It is right that no one should care about how they look like, but the messages behind it. Do you think Naija police will operate the way Indonesian police handle war on drugs? That's why nigerians dare to carry drugs to another countries because they think the law enforcers in there are just the same with those in the homeland.

Black man? You should see the news about U.K citizen also being sentenced to death penalty by Indonesian police. Asian countries are not playing with their war on drugs, whoever dare to step foot on Asian countries with drugs be ready to face their ropes and firing squad while their prisons are not better than hell itself.
Well, hopefully there is no Indonesian in any african prison on drug related issues.
Question though: were the 18 africans executed ?
Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2013
atojo:

Indonesia doesn't often impose death penalty on their own citizen, except for terrorism. That's normal for a country that is strongly protecting its citizen form getting destroyed by some foreigners.

Look at Indonesian anti drugs police's appearance ! That alone sends enough message to any guys, that no foreign drug traffickers should be let live. Indonesia's anti drug police officers are often wearing civilian outfits when patrolling, and they can call their brigades, armored vehicles, and equipments whenever they want to catch a smuggler, especially armed smugglers.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Mnj_J39zwWg/T_9IN8k_KuI/AAAAAAAALiE/kdFW5l8ayYc/s1600/20111231_080335_densus88.jpg[/img]

They look like death squads for any foreigners that commit abuse to their laws.
Do those justify the death penalty? I still don't understand what you are trying to explain. I think we are talking about death penalty not the security personnel and security system put in place.

If the security is so good as you are trying to portray here there is no need for the death penalty than to get the criminals before coming in and destroy their goods. If they continue to do that they will be the looser by losing their goods and ended up in jail for a long time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Statue: India To Unveil World’s Tallest Statue / Merkel Bows Out After 16 Years, Olaf Scholz Takes Over As New German Chancellor / Russia Tests S-400 Missiles In Crimea Amid Tensions With Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.