Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,420 members, 7,839,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) (22074 Views)

2013 Xenophobia Video In South African / America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 / Us Grandmother Set To Be Executed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) by atojo: 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2013
all4naija: Do those justify the death penalty? I still don't understand what you are trying to explain. I think we are talking about death penalty not the security personnel and security system put in place.

If the security is so good as you are trying to portray here there is no need for the death penalty than to get the criminals before coming in and destroy their goods. If they continue to do that they will be the looser by losing their goods and ended up in jail for a long time.

read my answer to panafrican

"Get the criminals before getting in" what do you think they are? an international officers? as far as I know, police duty is to protect the civilian "within" the country. Of course they will have to wait for those drugs trafficker to get onto Indonesian soil and catch them wet with all evidence enough to sentence them to a punishment.

They are the people who make criminals go to jail, ain't no way they go to jail for catching criminals, instead, they will be promoted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Merkel Bows Out After 16 Years, Olaf Scholz Takes Over As New German Chancellor / Russia Tests S-400 Missiles In Crimea Amid Tensions With Ukraine / Organisation Of Islamic Cooperation & Arab League Reject Trump's Peace Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.