Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Virginia Sate Law Bans: Cohabitation, MouthAction And Sex In A Car! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginia Sate Law Bans: Cohabitation, MouthAction And Sex In A Car! (1144 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Cohabitation Before Marriage, Yes Or No (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginia Sate Law Bans: Cohabitation, MouthAction And Sex In A Car! by samguy008: 8:41am On Feb 04, 2013
Only one or two centuries late, Virginia lawmakers have decided it is none of their business if unmarried couples share a roof. So the legislators are now working diligently to repeal the state's law against "lewd and lascivious cohabitation." Huzzahs all 'round for that
Virginia Sate Law has Ban Cohabitation, MouthAction And Sex In A Car!

Read More>> http://www.wapjoint.com/2013/02/virginia-sate-law-bans-cohabitation.html

Re: Virginia Sate Law Bans: Cohabitation, MouthAction And Sex In A Car! by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 04, 2013
What happened to their human rights and freedom of expression?
Re: Virginia Sate Law Bans: Cohabitation, MouthAction And Sex In A Car! by samguy008: 9:20am On Feb 04, 2013
binger: What happened to their human rights and freedom of expression?

i wonder o
Re: Virginia Sate Law Bans: Cohabitation, MouthAction And Sex In A Car! by KINGwax(m): 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2013
binger: What happened to their human rights and freedom of expression?
dt is only applicable wen it doesn't pose as a threat to life, either indirectly or directly, and if it doesn't pose as a national threat.
So also, a law shld not contradict itself in the sense dt a lawful cohabitation is by wedding vow or wen one of the party has his/her parent, guidian or anyone who stands as d head, has given his/her nod concernin it.
Guy, law is awesome, go study more and stop thinkin u knw. Ok?
Re: Virginia Sate Law Bans: Cohabitation, MouthAction And Sex In A Car! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
dem ban am for house too?
Re: Virginia Sate Law Bans: Cohabitation, MouthAction And Sex In A Car! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2013
KINGwax: dt is only applicable wen it doesn't pose as a threat to life, either indirectly or directly, and if it doesn't pose as a national threat.
So also, a law shld not contradict itself in the sense dt a lawful cohabitation is by wedding vow or wen one of the party has his/her parent, guidian or anyone who stands as d head, has given his/her nod concernin it.
Guy, law is awesome, go study more and stop thinkin u knw. Ok?
Why are some guys in here sounding like they are on their period? undecided
Listen man,living with whoever u like and doing whatever u like in your bedroom is nobody's goddamn business. The only threat u pose to the society is coming out in public to perform ur lewd acts like a dog,e.g having séx in a car.
And don't gimme any 'law' crap here. I don't have to sit in a chamber before i can distinguish right from wrong.
Re: Virginia Sate Law Bans: Cohabitation, MouthAction And Sex In A Car! by KINGwax(m): 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2013
binger: Why are some guys in here sounding like they are on their period? undecided
Listen man,living with whoever u like and doing whatever u like in your bedroom is nobody's goddamn business. The only threat u pose to the society is coming out in public to perform ur lewd acts like a dog,e.g having séx in a car.
And don't gimme any 'law' crap here. I don't have to sit in a chamber before i can distinguish right from wrong.
if woteva u do in private is nt agaisnt the law, then u're free. If it's against the law, u're an offender evn if u live in a bunker!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Men Difficult To Understand? / What Would U Do? / Why Do People Disrespect Single Women And Widows?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.