Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Guys In Real Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys In Real Love (1713 Views)

The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? / Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys In Real Love by natmike(m): 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2008
Hello
Natmike is viewing about guys in real love.Come on who r those people that said that there is no love for men bt ladies.thats lied.You can love as long as your heart is purify.Guys In Real Love Lets Chat.Am always online.
Re: Guys In Real Love by amsky(m): 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin

O di egwu!!!!

Boredom is a very bad thing o!!! cheesy
Re: Guys In Real Love by Encomium(m): 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2008
One of the good things about Nairaland forum hosted by Seun is freedom of speech, so any body can express his or her own expressions at any given time. Bros, you are entitled to yours. grin grin grin
Re: Guys In Real Love by Radiant(f): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2008
Moved to the Gay section!
Re: Guys In Real Love by Gamine(f): 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2008
huh
Re: Guys In Real Love by ifyalways(f): 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2008
ebelebe igbaaaaaaaaaaa cheesy
Re: Guys In Real Love by alphy(m): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2008
ma brother,leave dem make them talk,na them get their mouth,if them like make them use am chop shit,if u av got a good heart u can fall in love but getting a good girl is a problem.they are just scarce. cool

Re: Guys In Real Love by iice(f): 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2008
Your 3 seconds of real love. . .forgive me if i pass on that
Re: Guys In Real Love by ty4real(m): 10:14am On Mar 10, 2008
natmike:

Hello
Natmike is viewing about guys in real love.Come on who r those people that said that there is no love for men bt ladies.thats lied.You can love as long as your heart is purify.Guys In Real Love Lets Chat.Am always online.

That was a lie that you should never repeat again , I mean your always online stunts grin grin

Encomium:

One of the good things about Nairaland forum hosted by Seun is freedom of speech, so any body can express his or her own expressions at any given time. Bros, you are entitled to yours. grin grin grin

Dividend of democracy I guess! grin grin grin
Re: Guys In Real Love by hammers(m): 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2008
@iice
Na wa 4 dis girl o! most of a post whey i don see show say she no believe say lov exist at all
Re: Guys In Real Love by natmike(m): 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2008

Radiant u must be a lesibian as well.Wat I wote does it concerns u.We have a free spech of life.
Re: Guys In Real Love by iice(f): 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2008
hammers:

@iice
Na wa 4 this girl o! most of a post whey i don see show say she no believe say lov exist at all

As usual. . .like a javelin flying overhead grin cheesy grin
Re: Guys In Real Love by natmike(m): 2:12am On Mar 11, 2008
natmike:

Radiant u must be a lesibian as well.What I wote does it concerns u.We have a free spech of life.
U must b a lesibian as well.What I wrote does it concerns u.
Re: Guys In Real Love by Rebellious(f): 2:17am On Mar 11, 2008
@poster, you need to re-word your post becuz truthfully, it sounds gay.
Re: Guys In Real Love by Nobody: 2:21am On Mar 11, 2008
Rebellious:

@poster, you need to re-word your post becuz truthfully, it sounds gay.
i second that. . .guys in real love let's chat? c'mon now. .
Re: Guys In Real Love by keba(m): 2:58am On Mar 11, 2008
are u garlz trying to say guys don't fall in love?
Re: Guys In Real Love by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 11, 2008
keba:

are u garlz trying to say guys don't fall in love?
i dnt know abt rebellious but that's not what i meant. but you guys can actually love? i mean, without cheating?
Re: Guys In Real Love by hollandis(f): 8:51am On Mar 11, 2008
Love is a thing of the mind.It doesnt exist
Re: Guys In Real Love by natmike(m): 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2008
May b u have experience a lots of heart break dats why u r saying like dis.
hollandis:

Love is a thing of the mind.It doesnt exist
Re: Guys In Real Love by talk2sulta: 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2008
I see.
Re: Guys In Real Love by natmike(m): 3:03am On Mar 12, 2008
Wat do u see?Ur mouth or the post I post.Wat do u see.
talk2sulta:

I see.
Re: Guys In Real Love by natmike(m): 3:05am On Mar 12, 2008
what I write does it concerns u.You might b a gay and you're hidding.Everybdy have a freedom of spech.Dnt post anytin here okay
morenike09:

i second that. . .guys in real love let's chat? c'mon now. .
Re: Guys In Real Love by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 12, 2008
w/e. . .your post sounded gay, take it or leave it
Re: Guys In Real Love by natmike(m): 6:23am On Mar 12, 2008
And I want u to accept urs as well that u r a hidden gay.Guys Morenike is a gay.
morenike09:

w/e. . .your post sounded gay, take it or leave it
Re: Guys In Real Love by danity: 8:08am On Mar 12, 2008
Guys are never in real love. It can't happen! Either they tolerate the women in their lives because of religion or they just accept their fate and become miserable for the rest of their lives.
Re: Guys In Real Love by natmike(m): 8:32am On Mar 12, 2008
U hvnt b in love wit a guy b4 dats why u r saying such.When u like a guy does nt mean u sleep wit him but he shwa interest in u by u guys advicing urself wats good and bad sometimes people go beyond that extent.
danity:

Guys are never in real love. It can't happen! Either they tolerate the women in their lives because of religion or they just accept their fate and become miserable for the rest of their lives.
Re: Guys In Real Love by danity: 8:36am On Mar 12, 2008
natmike:

You hvnt b in love wit a guy before that is why you're saying such.When u like a guy does nt mean u sleep wit him but he shwa interest in u by u guys advicing yourself wats good and bad sometimes people go beyond that extent.

I know what it means to like a guy. It's just that guys almost never fall in love.
They pretend to be in love when they actually are in lust.
I love a guy (on friendship level) but that's because I consider him a close friend. I will never date him but in my opinion, that's the purest love a guy can ever express to a girl. All others are fake.
Re: Guys In Real Love by natmike(m): 8:41am On Mar 12, 2008
Can we talk abt it in chat wit my Id natmike2005y2k.U know In nigeria they have a diff way of reasoning bt Is nt like that here In Canada.Believe me as well that they is no growing In home at all.People r nt open,they cnt express their feelings and so on.
danity:

I know what it means to like a guy. It's just that guys almost never fall in love.
They pretend to be in love when they actually are in lust.
I love a guy (on friendship level) but that's because I consider him a close friend. I will never date him but in my opinion, that's the purest love a guy can ever express to a girl. All others are fake.

Re: Guys In Real Love by danity: 8:45am On Mar 12, 2008
natmike:

Can we talk about it in chat wit my Id natmike2005y2k.You know In nigeria they have a diff way of reasoning bt Is nt like that here In Canada.Believe me as well that they is no growing In home at all.People r nt open,they cnt express their feelings and so on.
I'll add you tomorrow because I'm about to head off to bed. We'll talk about it then. In America, most of us have the same reasoning too.
Re: Guys In Real Love by natmike(m): 8:47am On Mar 12, 2008
Ar u USA.Okay We Talk Lara.When will u sign in 2day
I guess is 3 57a, there
danity:

I'll add you tomorrow because I'm about to head off to bed. We'll talk about it then. In America, most of us have the same reasoning too.
Re: Guys In Real Love by quickygirl(f): 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2008
You are DUMB!!
Re: Guys In Real Love by Busta(f): 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2008
Real love don't exist no more!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Power Of A Woman By Femi Fani-kayode, An Interesting Read ! / I Have A Problem With Gals, And I Need Help Fast! / So What If She Has A Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.