Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003093 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by freestuffsonnet(m): 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
Fellow online importers. any useful link for quality and original Brazilian virgin hair or peruvian virgin hair on aliexpress?

thanks in advance.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by slickychi(m): 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
Hello Guys,
I wonna use this avenue to share my testimony as regards importation from China.

I adhered to the advice/instruction given by Elmattoe on first the thread and placed an order for some ladies n men's wrist watches; total goods ordered was 14 Watches with just $100. And am proud to announce to you all that all my watches are with me now!

I actually used their free shipping which deleyed the goods for about 30days..plus. But all the same, it was a great adventure.

God bless Elmattoe and all others that contributed to my successful importation from China!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cwhyte(m): 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
golamike: Hello fellow importers. Please enlighten me on this: I placed an order for a particular product from aliexpress since d last week of January through China Airpost. This is d info i just got after tracking it: Status: Departure from outward office of exchange, location:10010200 Date: 20130216 1618.Can anyone help with the interpretation pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Thanks
That code means: Arrived at customs inspection. (in China) The parcel probably is going to be/ was opened for inspection. After inspection it will be shipped.

I only found out that "Departure from outward office of exchange" means that package left China and is somewhere between China and your customs...

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121216211639AAzXERS
Source
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cwhyte(m): 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2013
freestuffsonnet: Fellow online importers. any useful link for quality and original Brazilian virgin hair or peruvian virgin hair on aliexpress?

thanks in advance.

Digest season 1 and send email to guys that have it already.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2013
weezii: @chemashie what do you suggest then? Is there a way we can use to flush out the bad eggs amongst us here so that we can once again feel free to share some info with one another?
I think some time we can't do all the fighting, we have to just do our best n Let God reward us. Dis copy n paste ebook people can't go far cos wen we are here gaining true hard research n all dey do is copy n paste....trust me dey can make it.
Am just bak frm a God knows what long ban, thanks to surveycash n chemashie who I called n provided me wit infos I need wen I cudnt ask. God bless u guys plenty much.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
ebony124: Hello guys
Pls I need help ,m into the business of selling female shoes, I normally buy from us but want to try china out heard its cheaper.pls can anyone recommend any good site where I can buy good quality and affordable types of brandnew female shoes? Thanks
Alibaba is ur best option bt make sure u get the size right n ask d supplier for live pics of d products nt just d page image.
U hav to do a gud n thorough search.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2013
C. whyte:

Most of those with external 3g are not compatible with our modems here, search for the tablets with built in 3g
I discovered dat some android phones with wcdma(not cdma) works wit our 3g sims here.
So wen search try checking doze wit wcdma too. Or @all am I wrong bt be sure b4 u say otherwise.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
slickychi: Hello Guys,
I wonna use this avenue to share my testimony as regards importation from China.

I adhered to the advice/instruction given by Elmattoe on first the thread and placed an order for some ladies n men's wrist watches; total goods ordered was 14 Watches with just $100. And am proud to announce to you all that all my watches are with me now!

I actually used their free shipping which deleyed the goods for about 30days..plus. But all the same, it was a great adventure.

God bless Elmattoe and all others that contributed to my successful importation from China!

Congrats
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
Akobi24: How much is the least amount of laptop i can get online
Its ur choice, bt remember if u want good value product, u must be ready to pay good money, at least 35k - 50k bt u can get 15k - 35k bt trust me wen I say...u are on ur own wit dat last price range! Hehehe!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cwhyte(m): 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2013
solomonsojay:
I discovered dat some android phones with wcdma(not cdma) works wit our 3g sims here.
So wen search try checking doze wit wcdma too. Or @all am I wrong bt be sure b4 u say otherwise.

Of cos wcdma works fine, that's what i have on my Xperia Arc S.
I think wcdma is the same as 3g/Hsdpa

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
If you were the one who sent me a message,I'm sorry but I can't access it as M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ yahoo account is not logging in;this is the one you can reach M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ on; dekunbi4u@gmail.com . @all,I'm kinda dissapointed,I thought this here thread wuz for discussing ideas,nobody even wan talk on ma posts on the previous page. I no go vex sha,cos I d̶̲̅☺n learn a lot from here cheesy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by rapmike(m): 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
guys, i am a newbie here. i do want to start this importation bizness but i dont knw how. sm1 directed to pages 8-9 of this thread, but when i got there all the comments was either congratulations or help me check this and that, nothing to help a newbie (thanks anyway. so please i dont knw anything abt this. but i have some specific goals
1. i decided not to go into laptop biz cos am a student and many ppl are already doing that already. my initial target is stuff like flash drives, usb cords, external hard disks(in short accessories).
2. i need to know if this products are original( dont want to spoil my name already)
3. i need to knw how to go around the transactions. for example do i need a domicillary account,hown is the to be transported. how to do a market feasibility report etc.
i need help in this things , please help me and dont ignore
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by paragonpro: 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2013
I am considering ordering the aoson M71G tablet from elena of chrisvicmall, i hope their services have improved. How far with people who have ordered from them lately?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chibenze(m): 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2013
can i use a tablet pc to open my lr acct, does it work as computer wen browsing, cos am tikin of get one since i dnt hav d money to purchase a laptop
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2013
C. whyte:
Imagine this MEILYN guy has a blog on importation and he comes here and ask how to ship with chrisvicmall.

I don't know why people are like this, El matteo, chemsie, surveycash..... Etc came here to give us free info only for MEILYN id.iot to package it to his useless blog.

This is not encouraging at all, maybe that's why El matteo left this thread.
You see what I was saying. I met a nairalander yesterday at igando, she told me how she was stuck despite attendinh a seminar organised by one self-aclaimed import guru.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by slickychi(m): 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
Guys,

I need your help in getting a trusted cheap online shopping cart where I can order for used UK phones in Dollars. UK used blackberry and Android selling websites preferable.

Thanks for your usual assistance.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by golamike: 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2013
C. whyte:

That code means: Arrived at customs inspection. (in China) The parcel probably is going to be/ was opened for inspection. After inspection it will be shipped.

I only found out that "Departure from outward office of exchange" means that package left China and is somewhere between China and your customs...

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121216211639AAzXERS
Source
Thanks C. Whyte. I just pray it arrives safely.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bluesaint(m): 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
chemashie:
You see what I was saying. I met a nairalander yesterday at igando, she told me how she was stuck despite attendinh a seminar organised by one self-aclaimed import guru.
Oga chemashie, I've followed this thread from season 1, asking but just a couple of questions because I read more and learn. I have been making up cash to venture in2 dis biz. Pls in the name of God, do not let the wicked few here deter your good work,ask there are a good multitude benefiting from your wealth of knowledge.
This thread no go die now wey I wan start my own. God 4bid!
As for those wicked ones...remember karma n God's vengeance. No wonder season 2 havn't exceeded 13pages by now.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by rotwailler(m): 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2013
paragonpro: I am considering ordering the aoson M71G tablet from elena of chrisvicmall, i hope their services have improved. How far with people who have ordered from them lately?

I ordered and mine is with elena rep in lagos so he will be sending it to me in warri tomorrow monday.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cwhyte(m): 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
rapmike: guys, i am a newbie here. i do want to start this importation bizness but i dont knw how. sm1 directed to pages 8-9 of this thread, but when i got there all the comments was either congratulations or help me check this and that, nothing to help a newbie (thanks anyway. so please i dont knw anything abt this.

Please go through season 1 and learn from the scratch. https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free
You will be glad you did.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cwhyte(m): 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2013
Chibenze: can i use a tablet pc to open my lr acct, does it work as computer wen browsing, cos am tikin of get one since i dnt hav d money to purchase a laptop
This thread is for importation and not on liberty reserve, however, you can download Opera Mobile browser(not opera mini) , its works like desktop browser.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cwhyte(m): 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2013
slickychi: Guys,

I need your help in getting a trusted cheap online shopping cart where I can order for used UK phones in Dollars. UK used blackberry and Android selling websites preferable.

Thanks for your usual assistance.

Ebay.co.uk is ok for you but you can do more research on Google to find out more site.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cwhyte(m): 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
chemashie:

Just keep up the good work, don't let those lazy a.s.s. duant your passion of helping others.
And i think this thread is your certificate of competence because anyone that wants to do business with you and goes through this thread will have no doubt trusting you.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by paragonpro: 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
rotwailler:

I ordered and mine is with elena rep in lagos so he will be sending it to me in warri tomorrow monday.

how much was it? Did did she include the pouch and keyboard case?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dgbanj: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
modified post no longer working
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Dehley(m): 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
Pls, is there anyone that has an android tablet pc available for sale with the following features: In built 3G, Phone Call, high resolution, 4GB capacity, wifi etc. Pls drop your mail in order for to contact you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Dehley(m): 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
Pls, is there anyone that hava an android tablet pc available for sale with the following features: In built 3G, Phone Call, high resolution, 4GB capacity, wifi etc. Pls drop your mail in order for me to contact you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 12:11am On Feb 18, 2013
Dehley: Pls, is there anyone that hava an android tablet pc available for sale with the following features: In built 3G, Phone Call, high resolution, 4GB capacity, wifi etc. Pls drop your mail in order for me to contact you.

https://www.nairaland.com/1146374/new-hot-sale-android-tablet
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 12:16am On Feb 18, 2013
rapmike: guys, i am a newbie here. i do want to start this importation bizness but i dont knw how. sm1 directed to pages 8-9 of this thread, but when i got there all the comments was either congratulations or help me check this and that, nothing to help a newbie (thanks anyway. so please i dont knw anything abt this. but i have some specific goals
1. i decided not to go into laptop biz cos am a student and many ppl are already doing that already. my initial target is stuff like flash drives, usb cords, external hard disks(in short accessories).
2. i need to know if this products are original( dont want to spoil my name already)
3. i need to knw how to go around the transactions. for example do i need a domicillary account,hown is the to be transported. how to do a market feasibility report etc.
i need help in this things , please help me and dont ignore

Start from Season 1 here https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 12:17am On Feb 18, 2013
Chibenze: can i use a tablet pc to open my lr acct, does it work as computer wen browsing, cos am tikin of get one since i dnt hav d money to purchase a laptop

Yes, I have tablets for sale here https://www.nairaland.com/1146374/new-hot-sale-android-tablet

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.