Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1026815 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
btenkobo: gurus in the house pls help o i was abt orderin 4 goods xterday at aliexpress after selecting d goods i was ask to pay 4 d goods ........i saw only credit card...wel nt minding i entad my card name,card number expiring date nd security number whch is d 3digit number at d back of my card den i click pay.....bt unfortunately dey said payment not completed dat i should use d desktop site i did as they have said ...i went 2 d desktop site logged in went 2 my order nd clicked pay dis time around i saw master card so i choosed it entered d neccesary details bt d response was still the same "unsuccessful.... payment was not completed nd no money was deducted" i used first bank master card.
please go and enroll your card, mail customer care they should help you generate temporary code for your card enrolment. They gonna explain in details for the processing
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 25, 2014
btenkobo: gurus in the house pls help o i was abt orderin 4 goods xterday at aliexpress after selecting d goods i was ask to pay 4 d goods ........i saw only credit card...wel nt minding i entad my card name,card number expiring date nd security number whch is d 3digit number at d back of my card den i click pay.....bt unfortunately dey said payment not completed dat i should use d desktop site i did as they have said ...i went 2 d desktop site logged in went 2 my order nd clicked pay dis time around i saw master card so i choosed it entered d neccesary details bt d response was still the same "unsuccessful.... payment was not completed nd no money was deducted" i used first bank master card.

Make sure you have enough cash in your account to cover at least N170 per dollar.

If you continue trying with no success, aliexpress will start closing your order when the payment eventyally goes through.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sconp: 12:15am On Aug 25, 2014
whats good businessmen and women, how has business been? Good to be back.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by brainzdh(m): 6:20am On Aug 25, 2014
Tweetums:

Hey dear, what does this imply?

Destination Country - Nigeria:Tracking Consuming:10124 Millisecond
2014-08-22 11:26, INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG, NGOSHO, NGLOSA
2014-08-22 08:35, RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE, NGLOSA

Origin Country - Singapore:Tracking Consuming:40093 Millisecond
2014-08-22 01:35, Arrived at overseas (Country code: NG)

2014-08-18 15:37, Despatched to overseas (Country code: NG)
2014-08-13 11:32, Information Received
(This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)

*Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 25, 2014
SATUND INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS
We are a leading customs licenced clearing agent in Nigeria with updated knowledge of customs regulations and procedure, .we provide comprehensive customs clearance services for hasile free import and export of consignments by sea, air and land through out Nigeria.

We also assist our client in preparing documents related to;

SERVICES
(1) Import and Export
(2)Completion of appraisal and examination procedure and payments.
(3)Liaison with regulating agents, goverment agencies and council to deal with all types of cargo.
(4)Guidance and Consultancy services for pre and post shippment services.
(5)Customs Clearance
Swinging into action to clear the cargo the moment it arrives, saving our customers time and money by facilitating the clearance,payment on delivery(PoD).
We offer solutions to the challenges associated with freight forwarding; clearing; import and export business relating to both local and international laws and terms.
We take you a step further, we keep you closer.

We can clear your shippment through the following airport and seaport.

AIRPORTS

Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos

Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja

Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport,Kano

Port-Harcourt International Airport, Port-Harcourt

SEAPORTS
Apapa Port Complex
Tin Can Island Port
LillyPond
KLT

Port- Harcourt Port
Federal Lighter Terminal
Federal Ocean Terminal
Calabar Port
Warri Port

CONTACT
Satund International Logistics,
Nahco Complex,Murtala Muhammed Int'l Airport
E:mail: mrcdorv@gmail.com
Phone: +234(0)817 3319366.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcleo007(m): 7:19am On Aug 25, 2014
Quote of the Day

The season of failure is the best time for sowing the seeds of success.
Paramahansa Yogananda

-IBL

Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL SERVICE for non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/waybill delivery service from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000 for items weighing from 0.5-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

Give us a try today, and even though the previous thread got lost with the Nairaland shutdown, our reputation remains the same, and has been improved upon.

We work Monday-Saturday.

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by btenkobo(m): 7:48am On Aug 25, 2014
Tweetums: please go and enroll your card, mail customer care they should help you generate temporary code for your card enrolment. They gonna explain in details for the processing
u mean i have to register my master card 4 goods importation?

Wat of eco master card do i need 2 register it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 9:13am On Aug 25, 2014
btenkobo:
u mean i have to register my master card 4 goods importation?

Wat of eco master card do i need 2 register it
1st yes and eco No
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 9:18am On Aug 25, 2014
brainzdh:

Hey dear, what does this imply?

Destination Country - Nigeria:Tracking Consuming:10124 Millisecond
2014-08-22 11:26, INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG, NGOSHO, NGLOSA
2014-08-22 08:35, RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE, NGLOSA

Origin Country - Singapore:Tracking Consuming:40093 Millisecond
2014-08-22 01:35, Arrived at overseas (Country code: NG)

2014-08-18 15:37, Despatched to overseas (Country code: NG)
2014-08-13 11:32, Information Received
(This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)

*Thanks in anticipation.
items is coming to ur nearest post office from lagos.... U ll get a call from post office any moment from now
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by brainzdh(m): 10:19am On Aug 25, 2014
Tweetums: items is coming to ur nearest post office from lagos.... U ll get a call from post office any moment from now

Thanks Tweetie
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mariesio: 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hello

Pls I opened a dispute on Aliexpress , what next ?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
Mariesio: Hello

Pls I opened a dispute on Aliexpress , what next ?

Wait for the seller to agree with your dispute within 4days if he doesnt then the dispute goes in favor of you and your money will be refunded within 7 to 10days.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
My bbm I'd 7685883A
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Jeffy1206(m): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
pinkyni: I apreciate ur response sir.I think its even prefareable to go for either of the two than usin all this procurement agents that promise 3 days or less for expres yet it takes close to a month.
sometimes you might get lucky.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by brainzdh(m): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
Tweetums: My bbm I'd 7685883A

Thanks dearie, i just got a call from the Post Office. kiss
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
brainzdh:

Thanks dearie, i just got a call from the Post Office. kiss
woow, congrats
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Intellab(m): 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
I won a bid on ebay and paid for it. The seller decided to send the item through Hunkong post since i am a Nigerian but he didn't provide any tracking no. I asked him to give me one. He said the HUP didn't give him any.
Can this be true?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mariesio: 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
[quote author=justi4jesu]

Wait for the seller to agree with your dispute within 4days if he doesnt then the dispute goes in favor of you and your money will be refunded within 7 to 10days.[/quote

I got a msg from him to cancel the dispute that my money will be refunded in full .

Thanks for your response
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 26, 2014
Pls house help a sister I downloaded trademanager and alisupplier wth my techno m3 bt each tym I want to sign in they said is failure is goin to 4 days now yet the same thing. Pls wat could be the reason
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by brainzdh(m): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2014
Tweetums:

Imagine, I ws asked to pay 500 for handling charges. Is dt how it works? angry
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 9:03am On Aug 26, 2014
brainzdh:

Imagine, I ws asked to pay 500 for handling charges. Is dt how it works? angry
I don't know when they started all this because, the item I claimed last I paid #300
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2014
Please guys can anyone assist me with tracking this shipments I have been trying to track them and not even 17 track is helping
RC324624613HK and
RS144289589NL

please let me know how you tracked it if u succeed
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2014
britnex: Pls house help a sister I downloaded trademanager and alisupplier wth my techno m3 bt each tym I want to sign in they said is failure is goin to 4 days now yet the same thing. Pls wat could be the reason

Contact aliexpress on chat or email and state your problem but first you may want to try reinstalling the apps again (that if it never worked before) also ensure you installed the correct android version., and please confirm your log in details by logging in on a desktop/laptop.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 26, 2014
Intellab: I won a bid on ebay and paid for it. The seller decided to send the item through Hunkong post since i am a Nigerian but he didn't provide any tracking no. I asked him to give me one. He said the HUP didn't give him any.
Can this be true?

this is possible as your seller may not have taken the time to ask for a tracking number.
What to do ask your seller to go back to the mail and ask for the status of the item he sent they'll give him the tracking number and he'll send it to you. but please confirm your sellers point of origin as most US based packages don't use Hunkong post
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bobkezel(m): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2014
Nice thread
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 26, 2014
Pls my oga nano can u help me by givin me link to d correct version af android am usin techno M 3 tanx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by brainzdh(m): 10:44am On Aug 26, 2014
Tweetums: I don't know when they started all this because, the item I claimed last I paid #300

I tire, mine was just a wristwatch ooo. Well, from next time it'll be #300.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by moshoodn(m): 10:56am On Aug 26, 2014
Modified!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mariesio: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2014
Pls help

I am having problem making payment with my Access bank card , I still used it last week .

this is the message I get :

Payment Unsuccessful.

Oops, the order cannot be pay now due to system issues. Please tap try again to Pay this Order.

ErrorCode: 6005
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
moshoodn: Hello house...

What do I do about these?

I ordered for some goods online yesterday on aliexpress using my GTB Mastercard. The money was deducted accordingly.

This morning again, I woke up to get another alert of the same amount being deducted again...

Now, checking my balance, I discovered I've been charged twice for a particular transaction.
many people launched same complain in some forum. I'm not a fans of GTB, please help him out
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mariesio: Pls help

I am having problem making payment with my Access bank card , I still used it last week .

this is the message I get :

Payment Unsuccessful.

Oops, the order cannot be pay now due to system issues. Please tap try again to Pay this Order.

ErrorCode: 6005

maybe the problem is from ur bank, contact CC of ur bank
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
Intellab: I won a bid on ebay and paid for it. The seller decided to send the item through Hunkong post since i am a Nigerian but he didn't provide any tracking no. I asked him to give me one. He said the HUP didn't give him any.
Can this be true?

You have entered one chance. Did he send from hk or US? If he sent from hk then be patient, if it was US then have faith.

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.