Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1026954 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
britnex: Pls house help a sister I downloaded trademanager and alisupplier wth my techno m3 bt each tym I want to sign in they said is failure is goin to 4 days now yet the same thing. Pls wat could be the reason

Have u ever logged in succesfully? Note you have to register seperately for trademanager.

If you have, try clearing the apps cache and data.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
My oga promhive I have nt logged in before I just downloaded and procedded to sign in. Pls hw do I register in trade manager cos I was using my aliexpress accnt to sign it. Is it wrong pls guide me on how to register tanx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Agustephenogwo: 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
Guys please help me,i want to import micro sd cards about 2000 pcs.The seller said he will ship through Dhl,should i go for it or ship through third party agent? Am asking this cos i have not shipped through Dhl before and i have read about their wahala
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mariesio: 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
Tweetums: maybe the problem is from ur bank, contact CC of ur bank

OK thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
Agustephenogwo: Guys please help me,i want to import micro sd cards about 2000 pcs.The seller said he will ship through Dhl,should i go for it or ship through third party agent? Am asking this cos i have not shipped through Dhl before and i have read about their wahala
What you should be more worried about is the cost if you use dhl as against if you use third party agent. Get the weight of the 2000pcs and use it to calculate how much it will cost to use a third party agent.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Agustephenogwo: 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
eph12:
What you should be more worried about is the cost if you use dhl as against if you use third party agent. Get the weight of the 2000pcs and use it to calculate how much it will cost to use a third party agent.
Thanks for the reply,what i meant, the wahala with customs.The shipping is free
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Agustephenogwo:
Thanks for the reply,what i meant, the wahala with customs.The shipping is free
You'll survive. You may or may not face any wahala but whatever it is you just need to show some papers and dazzal
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hello guys, please is it necessary for me to register on mastercard securecode before I can use my mastercard for online shopping.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
Pls those dat have downloaded trademanager on android tecchnom3 should pls guide me I can't sign in after installing the app. My trademqnager version is 2.1.2. Tanx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
idokojerry: Hello guys, please is it necessary for me to register on mastercard securecode before I can use my mastercard for online shopping.
Some do some don't. You can only find out by trying it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by walexsho(m): 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
chidekings: to all the gurus in the house,pls i have a problem,i made an order and it was shipped today and this massage was sent to me" The Parcel will be shipped via HongKong Post Parcelwithout tracking number. No tracking numberfor small orders,cause it will increase your buying cost. It will be directly sent out by HongKong Post. Generally, it will arrive in most countries within 1 month.We promise you can get your reader within 2 months(RU. and BR. 3Months).If you do not get it in 2,3 month, please contact us and we will re-send a new one to you.
2,The tracking number filled in Aliexpress is not correct.It's just for compliance of Aliexpress Terms. Because Aliexpress does not permit shipping without tracking number.
3, It's a value for money product. So weonly accept 5 stars evaluation. Wedo not accept dispute. If there's any problem, please contact us first."

You don dey dull yourself, Just don't confirm order while you haven't receive item
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chidekings(m): 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
walexsho:

You don dey dull yourself, Just don't confirm order while you haven't receive item

will do that bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 4:24am On Aug 27, 2014
Hello everyone, please this is a new article which I think will be beneficial to all. Please be careful which site yoU shop on and always read reviews about sites before putting in ur card information and also be very careful who you reveal ur card infos to most especially bank officials. www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/fraudsters-shop-abroad-with-cloned-nigerian-atm-cards/
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 6:53am On Aug 27, 2014
britnex: My oga promhive I have nt logged in before I just downloaded and procedded to sign in. Pls hw do I register in trade manager cos I was using my aliexpress accnt to sign it. Is it wrong pls guide me on how to register tanx
is ur alixpress login details u will use to sign in on trade manager
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 6:56am On Aug 27, 2014
Promhize:

Have u ever logged in succesfully? Note you have to register seperately for trademanager.

If you have, try clearing the apps cache and data.
where did u get this info from?
that u will register seperately for trade manager?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 27, 2014
tonjeola:
where did u get this info from?
that u will register seperately for trade manager?
I think he means log in separately.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 7:30am On Aug 27, 2014
koonbey: I think he means log in separately.
OK
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 27, 2014
eph12:

check the final price if it is within your market evaluation price then dhl is actually a very good shipper for you probably one of the best.

this is just my opinion.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by funkyjms: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2014
texaco1: Hello everyone, please this is a new article which I think will be beneficial to all. Please be careful which site yoU shop on and always read reviews about sites before putting in ur card information and also be very careful who you reveal ur card infos to most especially bank officials. www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/fraudsters-shop-abroad-with-cloned-nigerian-atm-cards/

Nawao undecided
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 9:42am On Aug 27, 2014
My experience with an aliexpress seller this morning.
Hope you would be able to learn a thing or two grin

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:48am On Aug 27, 2014
Thespecialone: My experience with an aliexpress seller this morning.
Hope you would be able to learn a thing or two grin

lol...very funny indeed...Once u threaten them with negative feedback they always sit up..hahaha grin grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 27, 2014
justi4jesu:

lol...very funny indeed...Once u threaten them with negative feedback they always sit up..hahaha grin grin

Threatening a supplier with negative feedback is actually a violation of the terms of use on aliexpress so please be careful we need to read the useage agreement of sites O.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 10:11am On Aug 27, 2014
nano4him:

Threatening a supplier with negative feedback is actually a violation of the terms of use on aliexpress so please be careful we need to read the useage agreement of sites O.
That is not a threat, we had an agreement and you renege on it and expect a five star feedback? what does it cost to abide by a simple agreement. Some of these sellers need to treated firmly. I paid for SF and she ships with another courier without due consultation and you expect me to "shine teeth" with her? when I have a delivery schedule to meet up with? na wa for you oh undecided
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 10:17am On Aug 27, 2014
nano4him:

I dont see that as a threat in anyway, if you dull those chinese sellers will act a fast one on you,they agreed on SF Express so why using another courier.

That is called "Breach of Agreement" if you ask me.

I have done something similar and you need to see the speed at which the seller started replying me...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 10:34am On Aug 27, 2014
funkyjms:

Nawao undecided
many nigerian visa and master cards are been sold presently on many sites presently and most hit in nigeria are airlines . Many use these cards to purchase air tickets and nigeria charge back system is so fast . Please be very careful of the sites u register ur cards on .always read customer reviews about sites u are interested in,never reveal ur card information to any bank official especially ur Security which is the 3 digit number at the back of ur card,never reveal it to anyone , make sure any site u use ur card on encrypts ur information,always look out for the padlock symbol below a commerce site ,there are many other guidelines to follow. online Credit card fraud has ruined many business and lives ,the internet business isn't 100% safe . Minimise ur risk by taking enough precautions. And please please enroll ur card with vbv for visa and secured master code for mastercard

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 10:45am On Aug 27, 2014
justi4jesu:

I dont see that as a threat in anyway, if you dull those chinese sellers will act a fast one on you,they agreed on SF Express so why using another courier.

That is called "Breach of Agreement" if you ask me.

I have done something similar and you need to see the speed at which the seller started replying me...

Her reply a short while ago.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2014
Una just dey flex dey enjoy una sef see me I started dis thread from season 1 now I hv saved little to start I can't chat with my bb curve I hve to buy techno m3. I downloaded the trademanager bt I can't sign in they keep on telling me failure to sign in. Am tired now what do I do is it to buy another phone or what. Should I give up?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2014
Just passing by....

Its been so long my people....

How are ya'll doing?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Jeffroy(m): 11:57am On Aug 27, 2014
i dey enjoy the reading things here shocked
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by omoadamo2010(m): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
Pls gurus,where or how can I get Tecno P5,M3,M5 etc on aliexpress or alibaba?I don tried tired,pls help...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Jeffroy(m): 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
Guy forget abt dis ur tecno jare, dere is many good fones more beta dan tecno ok. No dey take name buy tins jare, ampe a73 tablet phone 16k 7 inches 8.mp camera

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.