Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,137 members, 7,825,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1004552 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
i can see growth here smiley
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ewizard1: 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Oops! Its so crowded in here. Wadap everyone. How is gbogboyin? Bosses in the house, I hail una.

Hmmm,,, What a great thread. Na you biko. At least i can feed my self a lil.

3 gbosa for Bosses like Yemi2plus, YModulus and Co. You guys are always sighted... (zoomed).

I want to quickly add something, for peeps who are kind of scared or confused on dealing outside ESCROW.

A Genuine seller might ask you to pay outside ESCROW. Yes!
Why?
> It was learnt that ALI, charges 5% of every transaction you make on AE. So a seller might sell an item to you at N50 and at the end , he/she only gets N45. This might not pay the seller. Another genuine reason a seller would not want the ESCROW payment is - They want their money NOW!!! They cant wait for 2^ weeks before they get it. Like i had to send USD246 to Judith of NoNNiKings to pay my seller and get my Parcel. I was following the Seller on Mails, Whatsapp, Skype, QQi, and TradeManager (The same person faa)

Judith sent him the Money and he sent the item.

So please, before paying out of ESCROW, you need be careful and choke the seller with questions. Yes, ask many questions. Ask about items you wont buy!!! See if he would give you much audience.
{You might see that as nothing but i know what i'm saying}

***Please, help me pray for Multilinks, that God will bless their company. They will never find that Loophole IJN. Any hacker invited from india to come and fish out that Loophole.... Would always miss the flight till he's fed up and cancel the contract***

Because they played their part in this; sometimes, i just feel like chatting with Wang Hui , Fang Lee or[i] Hyu Cho[/i], i'll buzz them on Trade Manager and start asking prices of what i am not ready/willing to buy grin grin grin

Funny enough, i dont make use of that FREE SHIPPING thing even if the seller is willing to. instead, they ship to GuangZhou Free and i pay NoNNi for Shipping. I just cant wait for Weeks to get my stuffs. Maybe i will force myself to oneday
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
bashorundon: "When my gadgets are on low batteries, my morale is always very low" ~ Sir Isaac Newton.

Apparently, he never thought of SellingPoint's 10400mah Xiaomi Powerbanks. The Best Powerbank Ever Liveth. N5,000 only. Call/Whatsapp 08067864475 or 08097391641 to order now.
SellingPoint - quality only!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 5:03am On Sep 10, 2014
yemi2plus: Which among the "free shipping" companies is presently fast?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 5:17am On Sep 10, 2014
mayorall:

Nice one. What about people like us with little patience. How do we add more. cheesy
lol. Good morning. You can add more by using your powerbank to charge your patience untill it is full. God bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 6:57am On Sep 10, 2014
Good morning everyone, you can pre order phones and tablets from pre order 2.0 @ #LowestPriceYouCanTrust and have it delivered to your doorstep via dhl at a cost of N2500 only. Thank you and happy importation. grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by wapfire: 6:59am On Sep 10, 2014
if you want to use glo Bis on your Samsung phone
call or add me on whatsap using 08126609722
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 8:52am On Sep 10, 2014
For N5,000 only, you can be a proud owner of the original 10400mah Xiaomi powerbank. Free shipping within Lagos Mainland. Call/Whatsapp 08067864475 or 08097391641 to order now.

SellingPoint - quality only!

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 9:03am On Sep 10, 2014
yemi2plus: .

Brother Yemi. your agent is bleeping up like seriously. make them help pay supplier. They requested 4% commission. Escrow ni won ni?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
mayorall:

Brother Yemi. your agent is bleeping up like seriously. make them help pay supplier. They requested 4% commission. Escrow ni won ni?

Wow! That's quite on the high side.

May I know how much you which to transfer? Perhaps, I could talk to him.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
yemi2plus:

Wow! That's quite on the high side.

May I know how much you which to transfer? Perhaps, I could talk to him.

Less than 2k sir. Maybe next time. I will branch their side again.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
Millionjeff: I want to import some touchscreen from china through Chrisvicmall but charge is very expensive,they are charging me 49 dollars per kg.they usually charged 13 dollars per kg before.plz naturalists am looking for proven and tested shipping company in china with affordable shipping price per kg.plz it is urgent.drop the names and contact details here plz. Many thanks for your help

Can you be specific and tell us where and when you were told that we charge 49usd per kilo?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
Chrisvicmall:

Can you be specific and tell us where and when you were told that we charge 49usd per kilo?

Millionjeff Answer O
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by molli(f): 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hello house, i purchased an item on Ali express. It took the seller one week to ship the item through swiss post. That was on the 18th of last last month.the seller initially gave me a tracking no. Which does not exist,i complained to him and he gave another tracking no. Which does not exist as well. He later gave anoda tracking number making it the third, which he termed as 'final tracking no.' And apologised for the troubles. However, on tracking the item this afternoon, i realized it has arrived Nigeria but in a different location which is lokoja as i am in Ilorin and my shipping address also indicates so. I'm in a dilemma. Does it mean that the seller gave me another buyer's tracking no. Or its a fault by the nipost officials? Here is the tracking no. RS911349410CH. Please i need your advice on what step/s to take. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tmany(m): 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hi I just got a visa card from Fidelity bank, changed my Ipin on the ATM but all effort to make payment on Aliexpress is not going through.
Can anyone using Fidelity visa card tell me what am doing wrong, cause I asked there customer care agent if they had to activate the card before I can use it online and she said no.
The respond I usually get is " card issuer declined transaction "
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nneh1(f): 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
Good day please I tried purchasing some things
From aliexpress,when it got to the payment part it was decline and requested for my bank's activation code which I don't understand. I use first bank master card and it's a savings account. Please can someone explain the hinderances to me. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by walexsho(m): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
molli: Hello house, i purchased an item on Ali express. It took the seller one week to ship the item through swiss post. That was on the 18th of last last month.the seller initially gave me a tracking no. Which does not exist,i complained to him and he gave another tracking no. Which does not exist as well. He later gave anoda tracking number making it the third, which he termed as 'final tracking no.' And apologised for the troubles. However, on tracking the item this afternoon, i realized it has arrived Nigeria but in a different location which is lokoja as i am in Ilorin and my shipping address also indicates so. I'm in a dilemma. Does it mean that the seller gave me another buyer's tracking no. Or its a fault by the nipost officials? Here is the tracking no. RS911349410CH. Please i need your advice on what step/s to take. Thanks.

Contact the post office in Ilorin to confirm if the package in Lokoja is Yours, if its yours, then there is mixup in the post code you provided, they can actually request for a valid Identification, like National ID card. Its just a suggestion... I've also thought of the possibility of this happening ... can this be fraud... I suspect a foul play somewhere. seller gave you different tracking numbers and finally a coupon .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
nneh1: Good day please I tried purchasing some things
From aliexpress,when it got to the payment part it was decline and requested for my bank's activation code which I don't understand. I use first bank master card and it's a savings account. Please can someone explain the hinderances to me. Thanks
Call CC to activate your activation code.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
Tmany: Hi I just got a visa card from Fidelity bank, changed my Ipin on the ATM but all effort to make payment on Aliexpress is not going through.
Can anyone using Fidelity visa card tell me what am doing wrong, cause I asked there customer care agent if they had to activate the card before I can use it online and she said no.
Call their CC and not the ones in the banking halls. They should be able to help you tho it may be network problem.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pastoraaaaaa: 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
nneh1: Good day please I tried purchasing some things

Go to they Cc and tell them that you wanna activate your card for online banking..
And you need a token too
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nneh1(f): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
pastoraaaaaa:

Go to they Cc and tell them that you wanna activate your card for online banking..
And you need a token too
Thanks I did that and was told I should do it through the banks atm's quick teller yet it was not activated.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by franzis(m): 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
What is diamond bank charge like for online shopping
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Alpet(m): 12:45am On Sep 11, 2014
eph12:
The mistake maybe from the person updating the info on the website. Happened to me once but I was called by the correct PO to come pick up my parcel. So just chill first. But if truly its going to the wrong place it'll be corrected.
Thanks but the item has been delivered to another person in Owerri. I just confirmed that today.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 7:19am On Sep 11, 2014
If you need help paying Chinese suppliers at a very reasonable charge, you can holla @ me.

Our payment solution is straight forward,hassle free and your supplier's
account is credited within minutes or in 24 hours dependent on the method you choose.
Payment options include

Zhifubao
Pay pal
Direct Bank Transfer
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 7:32am On Sep 11, 2014
GoodMorning Nigeria! Thanks for your patronage. We appreciate you all. However, we still have the 10400mah Xiaomi Powerbank. N5000 only. Call/Whatsapp 08067864475 or 08097391641 to order. Thank you.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by timothyuche1(m): 7:32am On Sep 11, 2014
Tmany: Hi I just got a visa card from Fidelity bank, changed my Ipin on the ATM but all effort to make payment on Aliexpress is not going through.
I use visa card from Fidelity bank but nothing like this happened last two months when I got mine, I only change the pin and not the Ipin, it doesn't require any activation, since then I have been using mine with no problems
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tmany(m): 8:46am On Sep 11, 2014
eph12:
Call their CC and not the ones in the banking halls. They should be able to help you tho it may be network problem.
timothyuche1:
I use visa card from Fidelity bank but nothing like this happened last two months when I got mine, I only change the pin and not the Ipin, it doesn't require any activation, since then I have been using mine with no problems
Thanks called their CC, I think I need glasses have been typing in the wrong three digit number.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by boofydon: 9:17am On Sep 11, 2014
Tmany:
Thanks called their CC, I think I need glasses have been typing in the wrong three digit number.
lmao!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by boofydon: 9:18am On Sep 11, 2014
what happened to your visa card?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Archimedes9(m): 9:57am On Sep 11, 2014
Pls i need nt be involved in dis importation of goods but I need help 4rm any of d professional here!!!! Pls my BBM pin is 269ff4e8
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 10:04am On Sep 11, 2014
Alpet:
Thanks but the item has been delivered to another person in Owerri. I just confirmed that today.
What about your own item?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mariesio: 10:26am On Sep 11, 2014
boofydon:
what happened to your visa card?

If the address you have on your Aliexpress is different from the one you used in opening the account, payment will not be honoured

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.