Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003114 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Alpet(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2014
eph12:
What about your own item?
I don't know the location now, I've contacted the seller already that the item was delivered somewhere else.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by biggboy(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2014
franzis: What is diamond bank charge like for online shopping
on sunday (7th sept.) I was charge #166 for $1
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by franzis(m): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2014
biggboy: on sunday (7th sept.) I was charge #166 for $1
I thought it was between 162-163 and went ahead to open an account with them recently
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2014
Mariesio:

If the address you have on your Aliexpress is different from the one you used in opening the account, payment will not be honoured
mine was open in PH,Rivers State and now in ijebu ode, Ogun state, only use ijebu ode as my card billing address, but my account still bear PH address till now
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nneh1(f): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2014
Mariesio:

If the address you have on your Aliexpress is different from the one you used in opening the account, payment will not be honoured

Really! I opened my account many years ago as a student and now I'm using my work place address for aliexpress. Changes can be made in life. This should not be a reason bcs my friend did hers with diff address and it worked.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by edenhazard(f): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
I nid a portable power bank wae go fit charge lappy
Any genuine seller here?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
edenhazard: I nid a portable power bank wae go fit charge lappy
Any genuine seller here?
We don't have the one that can charge a laptop. However, our 10400mah Xiaomi powerbank can conveniently charge all other gadgets. Call/Whatsapp 08067864475 or 08097391641 to order.

SellingPoint - quality only!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fxbomovi: 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
buy this fashion beautiful wrist watch @ very cheap whole sale price. we ship to you no matter where you are in Nigeria! contact: fxbom @ ovi. com

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by walexsho(m): 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
Alpet:
I don't know the location now, I've contacted the seller already that the item was delivered somewhere else.

You have made the wrong complain, you should have said that the tracking number finally shows the item was delivered in another location different from yours, and you were told the package had been collected by someone else. This shows he posted someone elses tracking number to You. surname , name , mobile number, location can hardly be thesame altogether. There is Always a unique Identifier(e.g mobile number).
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
bashorundon: We don't have the one that can charge a laptop. However, our 10400mah Xiaomi powerbank can conveniently charge all other gadgets. Call/Whatsapp 08067864475 or 08097391641 to order.

SellingPoint - quality only!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcslize: 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
Mariesio:

Bro this could not be true. People change location from time to time. And aliexpress was not there when you were opening ur Bank account. So why should using different home address be a barrier that could hinder one from making stress free trasanction?

Like me I opened my Bank account in Warri but now stay in Benin and Aliexpress don't expect me to still use my former location address when I am no longer residing there. It doesn't seems reasonable to me though.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olupentane(m): 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
Please I ordered for a good on aliexpress, but the tracking is showing unsuccessful delivery. please is something wrong? tracking number RG029151554CN
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
olupentane: Please I ordered for a good on aliexpress, but the tracking is showing unsuccessful delivery. please is something wrong? tracking number RG029151554CN

Should be at ur post office go talk to them or wait make them call you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olupentane(m): 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
nano4him:

Should be at ur post office go talk to them or wait make them call you
Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Abiolabalogun(m): 7:30am On Sep 12, 2014
olupentane:
Thanks.
I sight you in3D
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9janinja(m): 7:34am On Sep 12, 2014
Oops! Its so crowded in here. Wadap everyone. How is gbogboyin? Bosses in the house, I hail una.
Hmmm,,, What a great thread. Na you biko. At least i can feed my self a lil.
3 gbosa for Bosses likeYemi2plus, YModulusandCo. You guys are always sighted... (zoomed).
I want to quickly add something, for peeps who are kind of scared or confused on dealing outside ESCROW.
A Genuine seller might ask you to pay outside ESCROW. Yes!
Why?
> It was learnt that ALI, charges 5% of every transaction you make on AE. So a seller might sell an item to you at N50 and at the end , he/she only gets N45. This might not pay the seller. Another genuine reason a seller would not want the ESCROW payment is - They want their money NOW!!! They cant wait for 2^ weeks before they get it. Like i had to send USD246 to Judith of NoNNiKings to pay my seller and get my Parcel. I was following the Seller on Mails, Whatsapp, Skype, QQi, and TradeManager(The same person faa)
Judith sent him the Money and he sent the item.
So please, before paying out of ESCROW, you need be careful and choke the seller with questions. Yes, ask many questions. Ask about items you wont buy!!! See if he would give you much audience.{You might see that as nothing but i know what i'm saying}
***Please, help me pray for Multilinks, that God will bless their company. They will never find that Loophole IJN. Any hacker invited from india to come and fish out that Loophole.... Would always miss the flight till he's fed up and cancel the contract***
Because they played their part in this; sometimes, i just feel like chatting withWang Hui , Fang Leeor[i] Hyu Cho[/i], i'll buzz them on Trade Manager and start asking prices of what i am not ready/willing to buy
Funny enough, i dont make use of that FREE SHIPPING thing even if the seller is willing to. instead, they ship to GuangZhou Free and i pay NoNNi for Shipping. I just cant wait for Weeks to get my stuffs. Maybe i will force myself to oneday
( Quote) ( Report)( Like)( Share)

...........well done dude , plz help me with this TradeManager paro and also hints on how not to be duped by them . Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcleo007(m): 7:45am On Sep 12, 2014
Quote of the Day
Life is painting a picture, not doing a sum.
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Love Quote of the Day
Familiar acts are beautiful through love.
Percy Bysshe Shelley

Art Quote of the Day
Interpretation is the revenge of the intellectual upon art.
Susan Sontag

Nature Quote of the Day
Nature does nothing in vain.
Aristotle

Funny Quote of the Day
I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts.
Will Rogers

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9janinja(m): 7:54am On Sep 12, 2014
Agustephenogwo Bro. Wats gud ?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chidekings(m): 9:11am On Sep 12, 2014
BOSSES in the house,abeg i tracked my order and its showing "INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG, NGENUG, NGLOSA"
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 9:58am On Sep 12, 2014
chidekings: BOSSES in the house,abeg i tracked my order and its showing "INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG, NGENUG, NGLOSA"
You can check the nearest post office in Enugu later today. Bless up!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 12, 2014
is it through that importers will be subjected to new clearance regimes by next year?

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chidekings(m): 10:48am On Sep 12, 2014
bashorundon: You can check the nearest post office in Enugu later today. Bless up!

thanks bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 11:58am On Sep 12, 2014
Hello Importers,

I'm thinking of shipping some items of about 2kg to Anyigba in Kogi State using "free shipping" so I can pick them once I arrive school.

Which of the "free shipping" companies will you recommend I use?

Thanks!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by GiggsTk(m): 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
yemi2plus: Hello Importers,

I'm thinking of shipping some items of about 2kg to Anyigba in Kogi State using "free shipping" so I can pick them once I arrive school.

Which of the "free shipping" companies will you recommend I use?

Thanks!
you can try Netherlands or Swiss in that order but if they are without batteries hongkong might be good- never used hongkong though
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by btenkobo(m): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
waiting for my seller to ship my goods jst cant wait .........my first order
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by smallvilletolu(m): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
btenkobo: waiting for my seller to ship my goods jst cant wait .........my first order
welcum to d game bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
btenkobo: waiting for my seller to ship my goods jst cant wait .........my first order
u just took a man step!
welcome bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
@all,good morning , please kindly change your gmail mail password and make sure you do all necessary changes to any website where you might have been using the same gmail password and other sites . thank you .

http://mashable.com/2014/09/10/5-million-gmail-passwords-leak/

Hi there texaco1,
As you may have heard, a list of 5 million passwords associated with Gmail email addresses was publicly leaked yesterday (http://mashable.com/2014/09/10/5-million-gmail-passwords-leak). Our Security team has matched the email address you used to register your ***** account to the list of leaked gmail accounts.

While we have not seen any unusual activity on ****, in order to ensure the safety of your account information, we have temporarily restricted access to your account. To regain access please perform the following steps:

1. Visit ***
2. Click "Sign In"
3. Click "Forgot your password?"
4. Follow the instructions in the email you receive to change your password

Please change your password to a new and unique password (not the password you previously used). If you used your previous *** password with any other online services, such as with your email address, we strongly recommend that you change your password with those services immediately.

To help safeguard your account in the future we recommend that you consider enabling Two Factor Authentication by going to Your Account > Settings > Security.

We are sorry for any temporary inconvenience that this account limit may have caused. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Shams4real76: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
please someone should help interprete the info on tracking this item......i am confused already.

Tracking Number: RK051152929CN

God bless...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by btenkobo(m): 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
tonjeola:
u just took a man step!
welcome bro

thanks guyz he jst shipped my goods and this is the tracking number :RS148607631NL how many days will it take before i can start tracking it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
btenkobo:

thanks guyz he jst shipped my goods and this is the tracking number :RS148607631NL how many days will it take before i can start tracking it
3 - 7 days

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.