Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,529 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1026740 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcslize: 11:01am On Sep 14, 2014
Agustephenogwo: Singapore post surprised me and am still getting confused on what happened.Ordered some phones and was not in a hurry to get them but to my surprise BAM! it arrived within 10 days. Hmm, dancing skelewu

which of the site did u order the phones? How many phones?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Agustephenogwo: 11:06am On Sep 14, 2014
Mcslize:

which of the site did u order the phones? How many phones?
aliexpress brother and 6
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by smallvilletolu(m): 11:11am On Sep 14, 2014
Agustephenogwo: Singapore post surprised me and am still getting confused on what happened.Ordered some phones and was not in a hurry to get them but to my surprise BAM! it arrived within 10 days. Hmm, dancing skelewu
seriously dats hw dey do sumtims.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thierryopj: 11:12am On Sep 14, 2014
zerray: 10 ke i mean one
U can contact me....chk my signature....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by wellsaid(m): 11:49am On Sep 14, 2014
Add value to yourself by learning a new skill. Secure your future and make money limitlessly.

https://www.nairaland.com/1901429/acquire-valuable-skill-cheap-make

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oneniceguy(m): 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
hello guys...please someone should help me track this item.

tracking number: RM041707031CN

thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Agustephenogwo: 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
oneniceguy: hello guys...please someone should help me track this item.

tracking number: RM041707031CN

thanks
Sep 12 2014 6:00AM UNSUCCESSFUL ITEM DELIVERY ATTEMPT NGOWER
Sep 11 2014 6:12PM RECEIVE ITEM AT DELIVERY OFFICE NGOWER
Sep 10 2014 3:51PM INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG NGOWER NGLOSA
Sep 10 2014 3:50PM SEND ITEM TO DOMESTIC LOCATION NGOWER NGLOSA
Sep 10 2014 9:30AM RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE NGLOSA
Go to the nearest post office near you and collect your package
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oneniceguy(m): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
Agustephenogwo:
Sep 12 2014 6:00AM UNSUCCESSFUL ITEM DELIVERY ATTEMPT NGOWER
Sep 11 2014 6:12PM RECEIVE ITEM AT DELIVERY OFFICE NGOWER
Sep 10 2014 3:51PM INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG NGOWER NGLOSA
Sep 10 2014 3:50PM SEND ITEM TO DOMESTIC LOCATION NGOWER NGLOSA
Sep 10 2014 9:30AM RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE NGLOSA
Go to the nearest post office near you and collect your package

Wow...thanks alot
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Agustephenogwo: 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
oneniceguy:

Wow...thanks alot
You are welcome Bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by samlestic(m): 11:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
justi4jesu:

You will be doing that at your own risk, why not contact Agents in china, they are many on Nairaland to do the physical payment on delivery for you than risking your hard earned money, because some of those chinese sellers are scammers so you need to be careful and cautious when dealing with them.
no de answer did person o.na scam herself
ladygeneral is now wavecrest on nl. search 4 it u
will see her new threads to scam pple
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Neduzze5(m): 6:07am On Sep 15, 2014
samlestic: no de answer did person o.na scam herself

And that gave you the audacity to call justi4jesu a scam? Guy, you dey mad oh!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 6:29am On Sep 15, 2014
Neduzze5:

Please read the guy's post again...this time slowly
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Neduzze5(m): 6:36am On Sep 15, 2014
jerrygome:

Okay Sire lipsrsealed
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Neduzze5(m): 6:37am On Sep 15, 2014
jerrygome:

samlestic: no de answer did person o.na scam herself

Wasn't the bolded clear to you?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 6:40am On Sep 15, 2014
Neduzze5:

Wasn't the bolded clear to you?

Na just grammar error...he is referring to Lady general as scam...telling justi not to bother reply her/him..

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by samlestic(m): 7:30am On Sep 15, 2014
Neduzze5:

u finish primary school?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sweetuju(f): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2014
Good morning house. Pls if u order from aliexpress how long does it take dem to process and send d item. I ordered a wedding gown since Thursday 11th of sept and d seller Neva send d item. He has not even replied me since Sunday. Please is dis normal cos am confused. Though I used d aliexpress payment platform. Thank you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 9:44am On Sep 15, 2014
sweetuju: Good morning house. Pls if u order from aliexpress how long does it take dem to process and send d item. I ordered a wedding gown since Thursday 11th of sept and d seller Neva send d item. He has not even replied me since Sunday. Please is dis normal cos am confused. Though I used d aliexpress payment platform. Thank you

It depends on the seller's processing days.

If the seller fails to ship after the end of the processing day, Aliexpress will automatically cancel the order and you money will be refunded to you within 3 - 10 days.

WARNING: Always check the seller's processing days before placing/buying for the order. Most importantly, ensure you chat with the seller before you pay, that way, both parties reach a consensus on when the goods should be shipped.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sweetuju(f): 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
yemi2plus:

It depends on the seller's processing days.

If the seller fails to ship after the end of the processing day, Aliexpress will automatically cancel the order and you money will be refunded to you within 3 - 10 days.

WARNING: Always check the seller's processing days before placing/buying for the order. Most importantly, ensure you chat with the seller before you pay, that way, both parties reach a consensus on when the goods should be shipped.
thank you dear
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by btenkobo(m): 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
someone should help me RS148607631NL
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Agustephenogwo: 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
btenkobo: someone should help me RS148607631NL
when was it posted?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by vasnate(m): 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hello House,
Kudos to y'all!
Please does anyone have information this secret website where one can get Branded Products like Samsung Galaxy S4 for N14,000, Blackberry Z10 For N15,000 And Even Marc Book Laptop For N36,000, Hollandaise for N3000 etc Plus The Cheapest Way Of Shipping Them Down To Nigeria For As Low As $4.50 per kg….

Please share the website links to the websites and shipping coy.
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by btenkobo(m): 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Agustephenogwo:
when was it posted?
it was posted on the 12/09/2014
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
vasnate: Hello House,
Kudos to y'all!
Please does anyone have information this secret website where one can get Branded Products like Samsung Galaxy S4 for N14,000, Blackberry Z10 For N15,000 And Even Marc Book Laptop For N36,000, Hollandaise for N3000 etc Plus The Cheapest Way Of Shipping Them Down To Nigeria For As Low As $4.50 per kg….

Please share the website links to the websites and shipping coy.
Thanks
You sound like you know this already. Why don't you just show us?

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kaposky(f): 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
Pls where can one get Iphones for cheaper prices
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mariesio: 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
walexsho:

Thats exactly my fear with all this murder fucker shipping coy or agents, they try to outsmart you.

I dont really like a third party coy, thats why I've not started importing from US stores, if myus buy on your behalf, you pay for your item to be declared as gift or for price devaluation. singpost takes 6days +5 days processing, why should I use stupid DHL when nothing is pursuing me

But I have used them twice now, the 2nd time there was a promo and I paid $50 to ship a 15.6'laptop and $10 for a shoe.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mariesio: 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
tonjeola:
and i added them to my reliable shipping agent from uk, chei!
make i go delete them sharp! sharp! thanks for the head up.
if you need US cheap and reliable shipping agent, pm, you only need to mention name, that is all

I have used them twice, no issues even paid $50 & $10 for a laptop and shoe during their promo. I usually pay online hence I pay at the exact exchange rate for that day not the flat N170/$ wg=hen paying cash
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
Mariesio:

I have used them twice, no issues even paid $50 & $10 for a laptop and shoe during their promo. I usually pay online hence I pay at the exact exchange rate for that day not the flat N170/$ wg=hen paying cash
They just upgrade their site last week, i will send them mail about the issue, let me hear from them
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mariesio: 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
tonjeola:
They just upgrade their site last week, i will send them mail about the issue, let me hear from them

Got a mail from them for people to bear with them of the inappropriate billing by their site. Any way, am using them next week again , will update the house when done
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 4:10am On Sep 16, 2014
Mariesio:

Got a mail from them for people to bear with them of the inappropriate billing by their site. Any way, am using them next week again , will update the house when done
ok. better, although i have new shipper now, i can only use them for UK route
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by KolaShangOne(m): 7:05am On Sep 16, 2014
I used Fafalux to ship some things I bought on Aliexpress. 3months later, they sent me a yeye message that my 4kg goods arrived. No be that one pain me pass o.

They now billed me $21.2 for shipping, $20 for HANDLING FEE and 1200 for clearing fee. Total about 8500 for 4kg 3months delayed goods.
Mtchewwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onyichick(f): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2014
sweetuju: Good morning house. Pls if u order from aliexpress how long does it take dem to process and send d item. I ordered a wedding gown since Thursday 11th of sept and d seller Neva send d item. He has not even replied me since Sunday. Please is dis normal cos am confused. Though I used d aliexpress payment platform. Thank you
it takes a long time for wedding gowns to be made.some take up to 18 days.always check d sellers processing days before u order if u r in a hurry.calm down my dear,ur dress will soon be shipped u jst hv to be patient.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.