Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003113 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ewizard1: 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
Shams4real76:

Please, after you pay to nonniking, how many days does it take them to make payment to the manufacturer?
Depends on when the money gets to them... But it didnt take long.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tunax5loon(m): 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
tonjeola:
sorry for the loss incase he didn't respond again.
always remember, there are many of his type on alibaba, if Mr A don't accept ur offer, move to the next door or Mr B
I need Judith's number. Michael doesn't answer me on whatsapp I don't know his problems.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 3:07am On Sep 25, 2014
tunax5loon: I need Judith's number. Michael doesn't answer me on whatsapp I don't know his problems.
i replied ur pm, but u didn't reply
+8613434369377
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Agustephenogwo: 5:59am On Sep 25, 2014
Guys any idea if Nigerian customs will seize 8 shirts i want to get for myself if i use singapore post?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by KolaShangOne(m): 8:04am On Sep 25, 2014
tonjeola:
Will reply u now
I no see Anytin o
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by silvoice(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2014
pennstate:

Where you told they where going to ship to Nigeria for you?
yes they ship books to nigeria and my account status is showing shipped
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcslize: 8:52am On Sep 25, 2014
Hello, in aliexpress does one place an order before contacting the seller or contact the seller before placing the order?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pennstate(m): 8:53am On Sep 25, 2014
silvoice: yes they ship books to nigeria and my account status is showing shipped
If it is showing shipped then you can know its status through the tracking number giving to you through the amazon website i.e your order page!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 8:59am On Sep 25, 2014
silvoice: yes they ship books to nigeria and my account status is showing shipped
did u buy from a seller on amazon or from amazon itself ?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Agustephenogwo: 9:25am On Sep 25, 2014
Guys any idea if Nigerian customs will seize 8 shirts i want to get for myself if i use singapore post? e be like say no one won help,okkoo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Abujabir24: 10:24am On Sep 25, 2014
pastoraaaaaa:

Contact your seller and tell him to create another "buying item " and ask him to add free shipping to the item....inform him/her that you already have a shipment
i did not get u. i should contact the seller before i place an order on aliexpress?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 11:21am On Sep 25, 2014
KolaShangOne:
I no see Anytin o
I don replied u since last week na, make I check if ur email stil dey nearby. Sorry
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by KolaShangOne(m): 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
tonjeola:
I don replied u since last week na, make I check if ur email stil dey nearby. Sorry
I got it now sir.
Thanks. Pls check ur mail
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pastoraaaaaa: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
Abujabir24:
i did not get u. i should contact the seller before i place an order on aliexpress?

Exactly.. ..
Negotiate with him or her before placing an order.. And if you don't wanna use the shipment listed along with the item item. .. Or u already have a shipment .. U will have to ask him to create d stuff to suit u.. .

Beside they need your money...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
KolaShangOne:
I got it now sir.
Ok
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
KolaShangOne:
I got it now sir.
Ve checked seen nothing
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ExclusiveD(f): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
Pls guys whats d current exchange rate for zenith bank naira master card?....does it work well on aliexpress?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by silvoice(m): 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
texaco1: did u buy from a seller on amazon or from amazon itself ?
from amazon itself. According to amazon, tracking info. is not available for their "standared shipping option " which i used. But they gave me "DPGM 08/13/14" as my tracking no. and shipping date
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
silvoice: from amazon itself. According to amazon, tracking info. is not available for their "standared shipping option " which i used. But they gave me "DPGM 08/13/14" as my tracking no. and shipping date
ok no prooblem ,I want to believe you saw the amazon fulfilled sign on the item before buying. Now what u need to do is log into ur amazon account, go to contact amazon section, then click on chat , you will be logged into a live chat with an amazon representative . Tender your matter to them ,and they will resolve it.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by silvoice(m): 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
texaco1: ok no prooblem ,I want to believe you saw the amazon fulfilled sign on the item before buying. Now what u need to do is log into ur amazon account, go to contact amazon section, then click on chat , you will be logged into a live chat with an amazon representative . Tender your matter to them ,and they will resolve it.
ok thanks. That means it has taken too long to arrive.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by practicalclass: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
OdogwuMike: PLEASE GURUS AND GUD PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE, PLEASE I HAVE TRIED COUNTLESS TIME TO PAY WITH MY FIRST BANK MASTER CARD ON ALIENEXPRESS IT KEEPS TELLING THAT "THE CARDNUMBER YOU HAVE ENTERED IS EMPTY OR INVALID" PLEASE THERE SOMETHING THAT AM DOING WRONG??CAUSE I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY ON MY FIRST BANK NAIRA MASTER CARD. PLEASE SOME ONE SHOULD HELP ME OUT, CAUSE I HAVE INVESTED SO MUCH TIME, MONEY AND ENERGY ON THIS MINI IMPORTATION BIZZ. HELP PLEASSSSSS

First bank card is not the best to do business with on Aliexpress. I once had my card blocked because i was too impatient to go and deposit money in my GTB acct to pay for my transactions. First bank has too many technicalities associated with their use of cards on Aliexpress. Try GTB. Their current rate is between N165- N166/$1. And i dnt use token, even with the new card i just got (renewal of expired card).
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by practicalclass: 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
Aliexpress sellers seems to delay these days on processing of orders for shipment. Please anybody experiencing same. Tnx gud pple.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by practicalclass: 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
Aliexpress sellers seems to delay these days on processing of orders for shipment. Please anybody experiencing same? Tnx gud pple.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
The aluminium body of our Original 10400mAh Xiaomi Powerbank will help to get rid of heat faster than the normal plastic cases of other powerbanks and this increases the life span of the battery as heat is bad for battery. Xiaomi Powerbank!

To order, call / whatsapp us on 08067864475 or 08097391641 now. Thank you.

SellingPoint - quality only!

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mariesio: 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
Agustephenogwo: Guys any idea if Nigerian customs will seize 8 shirts i want to get for myself if i use singapore post? e be like say no one won help,okkoo

I received 7 shirts and 1 leggings via China post last week.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
Agustephenogwo: Guys any idea if Nigerian customs will seize 8 shirts i want to get for myself if i use singapore post?

If na only * they won't but ask the seller to label them as gift item just in case
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nneh1(f): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
practicalclass:

First bank card is not the best to do business with on Aliexpress. I once had my card blocked because i was too impatient to go and deposit money in my GTB acct to pay for my transactions. First bank has too many technicalities associated with their use of cards on Aliexpress. Try GTB. Their current rate is between N165- N166/$1. And i dnt use token, even with the new card i just got (renewal of expired card).

This is the altimate truth. Firstbank is the worst bank's master card to use. I tried it severally and up till today it never went through.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by btenkobo(m): 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
Destination Country -
Nigeria: Tracking Consuming:3869 Millisecond
Origin Country -
Netherlands: Tracking Consuming:0 Millisecond , Cache Time:2014/09/25 22:15:10 2014-09-19 04:00, The item is pre-advised

whats d meaning plz
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
if you got an airtel sim insert it into any device of your choice, browse and download as you like free of charge no mb no credit, enjoy while it last
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pennstate(m): 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
maxibrainz: if you got an airtel sim insert it into any device of your choice, browse and download as you like free of charge no mb no credit, enjoy while it last

How please explain better
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mavinc4u(f): 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
ExclusiveD: Pls guys whats d current exchange rate for zenith bank naira master card?....does it work well on aliexpress?

sorry dear but you are on your own on this question. i once asked a related question like yours but nobody replied.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 11:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
mavinc4u:

sorry dear but you are on your own on this question. i once asked a related question like yours but nobody replied.

but what stop him from going to zenith bank nigeria to ask those questions and first hand answers and information?

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.