Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1001064 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nafizzey(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nafizzey: greetings good people.. please any expert in the house should help Asses this phone. I want to buy it

5S 4.0" Capacitive IPS Touch 1024x600 Android 4.2 Dual Core MTK6572W 1.3GHz
1GB RAM & 8GB ROM
3G Smartphone with A-GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 2.0MP & 3.0MP Camera (Silver)
Price US$ 79

Is the price reasonable please? cos I never buy mobile phone online before. tnx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by midasbliss(f): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
eph12:
Sure you can but then you'll most likely need a third party agent.
tnx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
tonjeola:
ok. expect my mail before 12noon
Am still waiting boss. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
Okattamgbee: Am still waiting boss. Thanks.
sorry,been having network issue since morning, i will send tonight
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
hayo15: for all importer lemme share this website I found for tracking goods, what's unique about this site is that they send update about your goods to your email and you can register so many tracking number there for direct update to your email , beta Dan 17track.net.they track even till your goods reaches your local nipost office and keeps you update on each stages.The site is trackitonline.ru. Enjoy convince in tracking.
To u is new discovery, but to some na old stuff.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9janinja(m): 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
How did u guys do it ? I was able to get a chinko babe (married)with kids and also a supplier , we had a chat tru whatsapp she has no pics there .I when I called I had to speak to two different ppl b4 I cud get tru to her ,after our discussion I requested for her customer here in Nigeria she gave me her customers number and wechat snapshots of their discussion inwhich I called him and I confirmed its true and he later showed me his packages . And now I've sent her messages and no reply and I called her no reply. And this guy is requesting for 15k for him to put me tru all dis . Guys I'm confused oppression is killing me inside and also I'm dieing in silence .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by GiggsTk(m): 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
tonjeola:
ogas, wouldn't mind knowing them too. thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
tonjeola:
Ok boss thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
GiggsTk:
ogas, wouldn't mind knowing them too. thanks.
send me PM, when replying i will send it to u too
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 10thangel(f): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
tonjeola:
abeg port fast oo, contact me make i refer u to reliable shipper, no commission, u pay only the weight of ur items, the cheapest so far, $3.85/lb. ship every monday. I pick up my items today.

hi, do they ship from china too. if so, pls I will need their details. Pls contact me on 10thangel@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 2:18am On Sep 21, 2014
tonjeola:
ok still waiting thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 6:19am On Sep 21, 2014
9janinja: How did u guys do it ? I was able to get a chinko babe (married)with kids and also a supplier , we had a chat tru whatsapp she has no pics there .I when I called I had to speak to two different ppl b4 I cud get tru to her ,after our discussion I requested for her customer here in Nigeria she gave me her customers number and wechat snapshots of their discussion inwhich I called him and I confirmed its true and he later showed me his packages . And now I've sent her messages and no reply and I called her no reply. And this guy is requesting for 15k for him to put me tru all dis . Guys I'm confused oppression is killing me inside and also I'm dieing in silence .
What are you talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9janinja(m): 9:48am On Sep 21, 2014
eph12:
What are you talking about?

....abt a supplier I met on ALIBABA.....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2014
9janinja: How did u guys do it ? I was able to get a chinko babe (married)with kids and also a supplier , we had a chat tru whatsapp she has no pics there .I when I called I had to speak to two different ppl b4 I cud get tru to her ,after our discussion I requested for her customer here in Nigeria she gave me her customers number and wechat snapshots of their discussion inwhich I called him and I confirmed its true and he later showed me his packages . And now I've sent her messages and no reply and I called her no reply. And this guy is requesting for 15k for him to put me tru all dis . Guys I'm confused oppression is killing me inside and also I'm dieing in silence .

We are confused. Abeg take tym narrate the story or ask for the particular assistance you require

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9janinja(m): 11:23am On Sep 21, 2014
K guys ,pls give hints or formats on how to get a trusted supplier dat'll always want me to patronise him/her . Let's start frm them. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by btenkobo(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2014
RS148607631NL abeg sum1 shuld help me track dat item
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Godcando: 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
sluvy4tune:

Ha...bros wetin happen ? After my goods arrive in their warehouse in lagos after waiting for about a month plus I was asked to come pay about 25k for 4kg item.

I just left the goods for them, items I bought for 3k I will now spend 25k just to clear it, I just told them to use it mbok.

The thunder wey go fire Shoptomydoor still dey gym dey do PressUp.

Sorry Bros I no see your response since as I de fume angry . Shopto don show me o! They charged me a dimensional weight of 4 lbs for 1 lb item, I argue that one with them, they come go do separate shipping for me without my consent to a total of 6 lbs. I paid so I can get the goods on time only for them to send me mail when I requested for updates that they shipped half of the item, the remainder will leave a week later.
My China items that they said would ship unopened to 9ja never did because their Mgt needed to agree on the weight of the items and they WEIGH it for 2 wks (D goods na approx. 2.5kg ) according to one of their reps. Another rep said the same China item didn't ship because of the typhoon. Dem just get too many excuse on top one issue. They don't listen to complaints, I send mail tire, I call both local and their international numbers, no difference! Them just de talk different things, they speak grammar on top am. Abeg dat thunder wey de do PressUp, we need to release am very very soon.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
tonjeola:
Got it boss.
Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sluvy4tune(m): 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
Godcando:

Sorry Bros I no see your response since as I de fume angry . Shopto don show me o! They charged me a dimensional weight of 4 lbs for 1 lb item, I argue that one with them, they come go do separate shipping for me without my consent to a total of 6 lbs. I paid so I can get the goods on time only for them to send me mail when I requested for updates that they shipped half of the item, the remainder will leave a week later.
My China items that they said would ship unopened to 9ja never did because their Mgt needed to agree on the weight of the items and they WEIGH it for 2 wks (D goods na approx. 2.5kg ) according to one of their reps. Another rep said the same China item didn't ship because of the typhoon. Dem just get too many excuse on top one issue. They don't listen to complaints, I send mail tire, I call both local and their international numbers, no difference! Them just de talk different things, they speak grammar on top am. Abeg dat thunder wey de do PressUp, we need to release am very very soon.

That one small...Shoptomydoor go put ur call for machine answering while burnin ur credit...I have warn them to stop sending me stupid mails else I will be forced to sue them

This same company who made me look so foolish & unserious with my clients, how do I pay 25k for an item not more than 4k cost price ? Seems they just assume ur bills and issue you invoice

Shoptomydoor foolishness dey RUn on etisalat easy blaze 4G network....tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by phew09(f): 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
any AG member on board send me a pm. i have an idea to share
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
Okattamgbee: Got it boss.
Thanks.
don't mention
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
Bae is missing you. Bae wants to listen to your voice. Phone's off. Don't blame bae if she calls someone that has gotten our 10400mAh Xiaomi Powerbank. N5000 only. Call/Whatsapp 08067864475 or 08097391641 to order now. Thank you.

1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by walexsho(m): 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
please is there anyone who uses StanbicIBTC master card on AE? Do I need token? do they offer a token? Is it secure to transact with it without activating a token?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Godcando: 12:11am On Sep 22, 2014
sluvy4tune:

That one small...Shoptomydoor go put ur call for machine answering while burnin ur credit...I have warn them to stop sending me stupid mails else I will be forced to sue them

This same company who made me look so foolish & unserious with my clients, how do I pay 25k for an item not more than 4k cost price ? Seems they just assume ur bills and issue you invoice

Am telling you. I bought 2 items, just 2. When they repackage am I saw 7 items. Each of them had price tag. I mailed to inform them na just 2 things. I did online chat, I called, non of the reps listened, at a stage they told me it was description of my goods. That description weighed 2 lbs. Shoptomydoor charge me for description of my items!!!.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Marysola: 5:20am On Sep 22, 2014
Gud morning, everyone. pls, I need an OEM laptop from alibaba or aliexpress. can anyone help me wit a gud $ trustworthy supplier?. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by zenith4biz(m): 6:49am On Sep 22, 2014
btenkobo: someone should help me RS148607631NL
I also used postNL and the information is yet to be updated. Exercise patience Bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by btenkobo(m): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2014
zenith4biz:
I also used postNL and the information is yet to be updated. Exercise patience Bro
thanks bro plz gimmi ur contact
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shoptomydoor: 8:54am On Sep 22, 2014
Godcando:

Am telling you. I bought 2 items, just 2. When they repackage am I saw 7 items. Each of them had price tag. I mailed to inform them na just 2 things. I did online chat, I called, non of the reps listened, at a stage they told me it was description of my goods. That description weighed 2 lbs. Shoptomydoor charge me for description of my items!!!.

Hello Godcando, contrary to your claims we do not charge based on the description of goods. Your shipping cost is calculated according to the weight and dimensions of your package. However, send us your shipment number, so we can do a verification on this. Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shoptomydoor: 9:20am On Sep 22, 2014
sluvy4tune:

Our aim is to serve you better and help businesses grow. We calculate according to international best practice, so we do not assume your bills and issue you an invoice. Your goods are calculated by the weight and it's dimensions. Kindly can send us your shipping detail for verification.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by skribbles: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2014
tonjeola:
abeg port fast oo, contact me make i refer u to reliable shipper, no commission, u pay only the weight of ur items, the cheapest so far, $3.85/lb. ship every monday. I pick up my items today.

I'm also interested my Oga mi. tried sending you a pm to no avail. but I invited you on bbm
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2014
skribbles:

I'm also interested my Oga mi. tried sending you a pm to no avail. but I invited you on bbm
Had replied all PM, but urs is not included
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by KolaShangOne(m): 10:57am On Sep 22, 2014
tonjeola:
sorry,been having network issue since
morning, i will send tonight

I'm waiting for the info too boss
I've sent you a NL PM.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.