Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1001290 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by frehage: 11:08am On Nov 17, 2014
jerrygome:

Drop the link where you got yours lemme check if it's original

Edited: that's the original

Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 17, 2014
pls someone should help me track this RH081489391CN @eph
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by worldgee: 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
uche393:
pls help me house. does first bank naira MasterCard work on aliexpress.
Yes, it does bt more problematic.

uche393:
....my access visa card is not working on aliexpress.
What is d problem wt it?

I use Access bk visa wella, more than any other ones I hv. Never had 1 day prob wt it. It even used 2 be d of d cheapest charge bt nt sure of dat assertn now.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by wasagu(m): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
[img][/img]

someone should translate this please!

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by practicalclass: 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
jerrygome:

I was even given a receipt by them. This will discourage mini importers

Na wa o. This shouldn't necessarily discourage mini importers, but challenge us to sought for a way round it like shipping together for importers in the same state. I hv decided to shift frm NIPOST to third party agents.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 12:11am On Nov 18, 2014
wasagu:
[img][/img]

someone should translate this please!
The last update there clearly show its in China
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by wasagu(m): 5:57am On Nov 18, 2014
eph12:

The last update there clearly show its in China

Thanks for speedy response.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 6:08am On Nov 18, 2014
GoodMorning, Friends. The 10400mAh Xiaomi Powerbanks are still available. N6,000 only. We deliver worldwide. Thank you.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 6:29am On Nov 18, 2014
bashorundon:
GoodMorning, Friends. The 10400mAh Xiaomi Powerbanks are still available. N6,000 only. We deliver worldwide. Thank you.

Best power bank in town!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 6:32am On Nov 18, 2014
practicalclass:

Na wa o. This shouldn't necessarily discourage mini importers, but challenge us to sought for a way round it like shipping together for importers in the same state. I hv decided to shift frm NIPOST to third party agents.

Third party shippers have their own wahala. Still doing NIPOST
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 6:56am On Nov 18, 2014
jerrygome:

Best power bank in town!
This statement is LEGIT. For the fact a Powerbank charges your phone 10 times now doesn't mean it will charge it the same number of times in the next 1year. This is where and how you know the differences in the Quality of a Xiaomi Powerbank to that of a substandard Powerbank. If you must get a Powerbank, get TheBest. Our 10400mAh Xiaomi Powerbank's TheBest. For N6000 only, you can get this wonderful machine from us. Remember, at SellingPoint, we offer #QualityOnly. Thank you!

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 7:49am On Nov 18, 2014
walexsho:
I'm having problem selling my Original Xiaomi power bank, its not easy to convince people , I had to sell to two people at the cost price of N4000 excluding the cost of internet subscription, its the original product the seller sent to me...Any advice , my people, its 10400mah
hmmmm , ok let me give u an hint. U see marketing is a different aspect of business entirely, buying or purchasing can be done by anybody but not everyone has the skills of convincing ppl to buy. There are some ppl who have this skill and even if you package ur shit in a nylon bag ,they will find a buyer for u. Now in ur own case . It will be an herculean task convincing people to buy something for 6000 when someone else is advertising the same or similar item for 2500 or 3k. This means ur prooduct isn't for everybody . What u will do is to draw up a list of 10 people you are sure are able to buy the item. Make a list. Meet these people and do everything to convince them to buy BUT DON'T REDUCE the price too much . Now ask them to recomend or refer you to some oof their friend or at least 1 person . If out of the 10 ppl you are refered to, 5 buys from u ,repeat the same process and make sure u keep contacting all these buyers with regualr updates .this is a simple trick used in marketing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 7:50am On Nov 18, 2014
mayorall:

It takes a lion heart to have a lion share.
long time bro, how are u ?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 9:29am On Nov 18, 2014
texaco1:
hmmmm , ok let me give u an hint. U see marketing is a different aspect of business entirely, buying or purchasing can be done by anybody but not everyone has the skills of convincing ppl to buy. There are some ppl who have this skill and even if you package ur shit in a nylon bag ,they will find a buyer for u. Now in ur own case . It will be an herculean task convincing people to buy something for 6000 when someone else is advertising the same or similar item for 2500 or 3k. This means ur prooduct isn't for everybody . What u will do is to draw up a list of 10 people you are sure are able to buy the item. Make a list. Meet these people and do everything to convince them to buy BUT DON'T REDUCE the price too much . Now ask them to recomend or refer you to some oof their friend or at least 1 person . If out of 10 ppl you are refered to buys from u ,repeat the same process and make sure u keep contacting all these buyers with regualr updates .this is a simple trick used in marketing
indeed boss, you have said it all though am a marketer it's good to learn from those who are in the business before you and learn their ways.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2014
texaco1:
long time bro, how are u ?

Oga mi. I gentle o. I dey where you put me. what about you sir.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 11:18am On Nov 18, 2014
mayorall:

Oga mi. I gentle o. I dey where you put me. what about you sir.
bros, I have been very busy with some projects . How is business and everything? It is really good hearing from you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 11:28am On Nov 18, 2014
dasanchez1:
indeed boss, you have said it all though am a marketer it's good to learn from those who are in the business before you and learn their ways.
bros, this is the reason why indians and chinese business succeed in Nigeria and many african countries ,these 2 set of people are very good at marketing their products . For each business product or idea ,there must be a marketing plan as well as a target market. I know in nigeria most telecoms companies have packages for different target markets. So the guy that is finding it difficult to sell his powerbanks need to sit down and identify his target market, and focus on how to sell his product to them. The secret about marketing is no matter how dumb or useless an item or product is ,there is someone who will buy it at your price . You only need to identify that person .I once told my friend (mayorall) here that the importation business in nigeria needs marketing consultancy companies. This is a very good area of business for anyone who can do it .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 11:46am On Nov 18, 2014
texaco1:
bros, I have been very busy with some projects . How is business and everything? It is really good hearing from you.

Oga mi, Also been busy with my project too. over two months of production now. Glory be to God, it's almost done.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2014
texaco1:
bros, this is the reason why indians and chinese business succeed in Nigeria and many african countries ,these 2 set of people are very good at marketing their products . For each business product or idea ,there must be a marketing plan as well as a target market. I know in nigeria most telecoms companies have packages for different target markets. So the guy that is finding it difficult to sell his powerbanks need to sit down and identify his target market, and focus on how to sell his product to them. The secret about marketing is no matter how dumb or useless an item or product is ,there is someone who will buy it at your price . You only need to identify that person .I once told my friend (mayorall) here that the importation business in nigeria needs marketing consultancy companies. This is a very good area of business for anyone who can do it .

Boss. No carry wetin no be my own for my hand, am not your friend. You are my boss, adviser and counsellor. Anyone who needs an eye opening should go back and read your posts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jaydee87(m): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2014
ade95:
I intend using d africard because I dont wanna link my bank ac...does africard still work on alibaba..pls reply asap
why u scared of linking your acct what u just need to do is open another account and transfer your money into the new one leaving just the amount you want to use for transactions... nobody use africard anymore I guess...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jaydee87(m): 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
jerrygome:

Its now official oooo
seriously they just started collecting the money in Abuja, they av started in surulere since June oh I tink the fee is okay compared to wat shipping company collect honestly I prefer nipost to the shipping agent cos look @shippyme for example going thru their tread and I pity victims cos they lose their goods and money...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
texaco1:
wow, I appreciate and like this comment.
boss, thanks for your words today. Oga mayorall na my boss o. his course Biochem is not for him but marketing lol.
thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by warrenweste(m): 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
practicalclass:

you can still ship via nipost and get gud rates all u have to do is ship in bulk and let it accumulate together and they will give u a price review,after a tough fight with the nipost officials we are now friends and they even bring my stufs home n keep it for me when m nt in the state,even though i use 3rd party for my urgent orders.. cool
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gbosah(m): 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
Please i want to import laptop from eBay. Please someone recommend me any third party agent that will help me ship down here
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
gbosah:
Please i want to import laptop from eBay. Please someone recommend me any third party agent that will help me ship down here
use our services , check out our thread and sees if it suits u .

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
jaydee87:

seriously they just started collecting the money in Abuja, they av started in surulere since June oh I tink the fee is okay compared to wat shipping company collect honestly I prefer nipost to the shipping agent cos look @shippyme for example going thru their tread and I pity victims cos they lose their goods and money...

The good thing is your goods arrive safely and the cost doesn't break the bank. I like that. So I'll stick with NIPOST. Their services have greatly improved.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sodson11(m): 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
Evening to you all. I will like to commend all who have participated on the thread. I feel like I'm equipped to go for the best. I need pictures,prices and links to import wristwatches for male and female that would sell in Lagos. Thanks a lot
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
bashorundon:

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by practicalclass: 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
warrenweste:

you can still ship via nipost and get gud rates all u have to do is ship in bulk and let it accumulate together and they will give u a price review,after a tough fight with the nipost officials we are now friends and they even bring my stufs home n keep it for me when m nt in the state,even though i use 3rd party for my urgent orders.. cool

Well i"ll say i agree with u. Its just the long wait and d fact that u expect u shldn't pay again after paying for shipping frm China, like its done in oda countries. undecided
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by warrenweste(m): 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
practicalclass:

Well i"ll say i agree with u. Its just the long wait and d fact that u expect u shldn't pay again after paying for shipping frm China, like its done in oda countries. undecided

well yea your rite the long wait can b annoying,which is why u should only use it for your non urgent stuff,during the last aliexpress 7 seas sales i bought up to 26 different products of different quantities for personal use,biz,gifts and co..and nipost was considered the best bet for it paid like 5-6k (recharge pins for my postman inclusive) for it and its over 7kg or so cant remember..its better than nonykings normal shipping,which took close to 2months the last time i used them for my powerbanks angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.