Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1001112 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by prince088: 11:42am On Nov 28, 2014
PLEASE WHO HAS ORDERED ANYTHING TODAY. HOW MUCH WERE YOU CHARGED FOR A DOLLAR
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by geebehn(m): 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
jerrygome:

Looks legit. Contact seller and ask him or her to recheck the tracking number uploaded.

YC341071319YW
[2014-11-25 20:00]
ShangHai Despatched from ShangHai Yanwen Sorting ...
The End
0Days
BRO! I GOT THIS WHEN I TRACKED IT. ANY TIPS FOR ME ABOUT THIS?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SuperModerator: 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
ylordy:
is the postal code 420001,if yes tell me where in awka abeg I mistakenly type that postal code in my add..and the goods I ordered have arrived since.bro pls help me

nope, not the same
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ylordy(m): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
SuperModerator:

nope, not the same
bro do you know how I can locate the post office or any info that can help abeg
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by omoleyeib(m): 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
Thespecialone:
start reading from page 1 of this thread to the last and you are good to go.
pls my oga at the top, i need someone to put me through. I will be glad if u can do that for me.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by omoleyeib(m): 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
koolsammie:

Lol. Boss to bad . see home work. I think he still needs someone to speak to in guiding him from making mistakes
thanks bros ,i need who can guide me to startup the business.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by PEREZGOLD(m): 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
Jewelry are not allowed to be ship through our post office to abroad, but we can received from abroad. I have received from post office severally. Hpy importation
eph12:

Once it passes custom guys you are free.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
Who had used Ecobank MasterCard to shop on aliexpress recently?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Inkredible(m): 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
omoleyeib:
pls my oga at the top, i need someone to put me through. I will be glad if u can do that for me.
Well hope u know no one have the time and luxury to do so. Kindly do as u are told and u will be glad u did.

SHAlOM
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SuperModerator: 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
ylordy:
bro do you know how I can locate the post office or any info that can help abeg
Go to the closest post office to the address you filled.
It will surely be there.
Didn't you receive a call from the post office?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 5:52am On Nov 29, 2014
Okattamgbee:
Who has used Ecobank MasterCard to shop on aliexpress recently?
?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 6:39am On Nov 29, 2014
I'm posting this on behalf of Patrick, MD, St. Patrick Intl Logistics.

We the directors and staff of St. Patrick's International Logistics Limited wishes to apologise to all our esteemed customers over the ongoing strike action at Nahco complex due to some misunderstandings between customs officials and licensed agents.

We feel the pains and inconveniences this issue has lead our clients to. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we look forward to a quick solution to this problem .

Please, for furthers inquiries contact our lagos office 08101951252 or the Managing Director, Mr. Patrick +8613710706073.

God Bless You!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ylordy(m): 8:50am On Nov 29, 2014
SuperModerator:

Go to the closest post office to the address you filled.
It will surely be there.
Didn't you receive a call from the post office?
NOOOO,i track it through Nipost website and it shows that it is in awka but some of the goods was taged unsuccessfully delivery .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SuperModerator: 10:04am On Nov 29, 2014
ylordy:
NOOOO,i track it through Nipost website and it shows that it is in awka but some of the goods was taged unsuccessfully delivery .

unsuccessful delivery means it is ready for collection.

the address u filled, isn't it in Awka?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nanaba777: 10:15am On Nov 29, 2014
Can I get a link to genuine Xiaomi Power Bank on alibaba or any other genuine wholesaler?
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Adwexky(m): 11:42am On Nov 29, 2014
Why did this incident occur at this moment of the Year, My Goods has been in China for Days. O God Help us!
yemi2plus:
I'm posting this on behalf of Patrick, MD, St. Patrick Intl Logistics.

We the directors and staff of St. Patrick's International Logistics Limited wishes to apologise to all our esteemed customers over the ongoing strike action at Nahco complex due to some misunderstandings between customs officials and licensed agents.

We feel the pains and inconveniences this issue has lead our clients to. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we look forward to a quick solution to this problem .

Please, for furthers inquiries contact our lagos office 08101951252 or the Managing Director, Mr. Patrick +8613710706073.

God Bless You!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ylordy(m): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
SuperModerator:

unsuccessful delivery means it is ready for collection.

the address u filled, isn't it in Awka?
the address I filled is in ifitedunu mistakenly add Anambra postal code instead of ifite..postal code
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
nanaba777:
Can I get a link to genuine Xiaomi Power Bank on alibaba or any other genuine wholesaler?
Thanks

I know of aliexpress

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Geniune-Original-10400mAh-Xiaomi-Power-bank-Backup-Battery-For-Xiaomi-and-other-Smart-phone-or-Tablet/1778208663.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SuperModerator: 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
ylordy:
the address I filled is in ifitedunu mistakenly add Anambra postal code instead of ifite..postal code
go to nipost office at Eke-Awka (opposite diamond bank, close to Nitel), it's surely there
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oluwalogbon(m): 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
prince088:
PLEASE WHO HAS ORDERED ANYTHING TODAY. HOW MUCH WERE YOU CHARGED FOR A DOLLAR

At this afternoon Alibaba was charge me 181 naira per dollar approximately
for gtb
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Whizkel(m): 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
Please in the shipping address section. I filled the address. But the area code,local code is the one i do not understand. But i filled my mobile number. But is the address 2 neccessary? . Am a newbie to A.express. Am so much familiar with Ebay and other e-commerce website.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ylordy(m): 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
SuperModerator:

go to nipost office at Eke-Awka (opposite diamond bank, close to Nitel), it's surely there
thanks bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by prince088: 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
Oluwalogbon:

for gtb

Hmmm, thanks. Im suspending all transactions till further notice
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Intellab(m): 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
I bought an item few months ago on dhgate with my first bank mastercard without using any token or securecode. Last week i tried to order for another stuff which wasn't successful due to the fake temporal activation code given to me by firstbank which got my card locked. I had to call them for it to be unlocked, they said it will be done in 24hrs but they didn't do anything.
So, i used paypal on another site.
Nigerian banks are mess.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Intellab(m): 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
Oluwalogbon:

for gtb

I was also charged that amount on dx.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by TechtraGadgets: 6:20am On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Whizkel(m): 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
Please in the shipping address section. I filled the address. But the area code,local code is the one i do not understand. But i filled my mobile number. But is the address 2 neccessary? . Am a newbie to A.express. Am so much familiar with Ebay and other e-commerce website.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
Whizkel:

Address 2 is optional, if all your address is complete in Address 1. Country code,Area code and Local code are the combination that makes your complete mobile number.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by condi1704(m): 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
Dear All, will the strike by these licencing agents at NAHCO affect those goods bought on free shipping to be collected at the post office?. Enlightenment is appreciated.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Whizkel(m): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
Confused cos when i searched on google the local code means the 3 digits code of your state local government. Kinda confused. Please i need a clear explanation from an experienced buyer/shopper. Or better still an example of screen shot of how it looks like.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Eghosa1(m): 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
condi1704:
Dear All, will the strike by these licencing agents at NAHCO affect those goods bought on free shipping to be collected at the post office?. Enlightenment is appreciated.

Yes, they will Buddy. Everything concerning shipment is affected. The country is losing lots daily due to the fracas between NCS and LCC.

Just hope a truce is reached this week as the New CAC is like a Sanitizer and won't back down cos' there's So much rot in the cargo processing section of NAHCO.

measures must be put in place to forestall occurrence of this in the future too.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Eghosa1(m): 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
Whizkel:
Confused cos when i searched on google the local code means the 3 digits code of your state local government. Kinda confused. Please i need a clear explanation from an experienced buyer/shopper. Or better still an example of screen shot of how it looks like.

Just fill your house address and mobile number properly Buddy. Leave the area code blank.

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.