Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003097 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Teddyg2(m): 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
ylordy:
bro do you know how I can locate the post office or any info that can help abeg
just go to Awka post office or the nearest post office to your Address and collect d goods d post office number is not compulsory
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Whizkel(m): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
Eghosa1:

Just fill your house address and mobile number properly Buddy. Leave the area code blank.
. thanks bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ylordy(m): 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
Teddyg2:

just go to Awka post office or the nearest post office to your Address and collect d goods d post office number is not compulsory
oki have received the pack it was at the nearest post office in ifite...thanks for your help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
Happy Sunday to you all!

Please has anyone successfully make payment on aliexpress using Ecobank MasterCard recently?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klexycole(m): 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
@Whiskel,Your postal code is the combination of your state and your local area code.Take for instance,the postal code for Ogun is 110,the code for sapon post office(Abk)is 101.You can search the one for Panseke post office.So,your postal code is 110101.Hope this help?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Whizkel(m): 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
klexycole:
@Whiskel,Your postal code is the combination of your state and your local area code.Take for instance,the postal code for Ogun is 110,the code for sapon post office(Abk)is 101.You can search the one for Panseke post office.So,your postal code is 110101.Hope this help?
thanks bro.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by practicalclass: 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
Abeg, i need IBM logistics contact.
Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Waliyllahi(m): 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
practicalclass:
Abeg, i need IBM logistics contact.
Thanks.
ds is d contact 07033801718....hes on whatsapp...and im aziz frm abh....i sent a bbm invite to u alredi...well done...ow biz..housejob?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by practicalclass: 4:38am On Dec 01, 2014
Waliyllahi:
ds is d contact 07033801718 ...hes on whatsapp...and im aziz frm abh....i sent a bbm invite to u alredi...well done...ow biz..housejob?

Thanks. Didn't receive bbm invite. U can resend it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 7:30am On Dec 01, 2014
If you value quality, the 10400mah Xiaomi powerbank is definitely for you. Call/Whatsapp 08067864475 or 08097391641 now to order. #6,000 only. Thank you!

SellingPoint - quality only!

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2014
slim1739:

Use dis to track it - http://www.yw56.com.cn/english/index.aspx.

once it arrives Nigeria, go to the post office after 6 days of arrival.ask for where to collect unregistered item.tell them about it.
Hi Slim, i purchased some small jeweries on aliexpress. I think i bought them frm different ppl,not sure but i added them 2cart&paid wit my card aftawards.

They finally sent me a no (64930535270469), saying my order has bn confirmed&dis morning,they sent me a mail saying its bn shipped.

My question is: was all d 12 jeweries sent at once or what? Since its frm different sellers. Its my 1st tym of purchasing stuff on aliexpress so i'm a newbie.

2ndly,how do i track it? How wil i knw its arrived Abuja?

3rd,it was free shipping so how long wil i expect it to land Naija?

Thanx.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2014
warrenweste:

well yea your rite the long wait can b annoying,which is why u should only use it for your non urgent stuff,during the last aliexpress 7 seas sales i bought up to 26 different products of different quantities for personal use,biz,gifts and co..and nipost was considered the best bet for it paid like 5-6k (recharge pins for my postman inclusive) for it and its over 7kg or so cant remember..its better than nonykings normal shipping,which took close to 2months the last time i used them for my powerbanks angry
Hi Warren,can u teach me how u were able 2choose d shipping company 2use afta shopping on aliexpress? Afta adding to cart,d goods u want 2buy frm d site, then what? In my case,most of dem were fress shipping then i just paid&nothing was asked lik shipping agent 2choose. I'm a newbie on aliexpress so i won't mind learning frm d gurus.

Anybody in d house can coach me too.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by TechtraGadgets: 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
francawilson:

Hi Warren,can u teach me how u were able 2choose d shipping company 2use afta shopping on aliexpress? Afta adding to cart,d goods u want 2buy frm d site, then what? In my case,most of dem were fress shipping then i just paid&nothing was asked lik shipping agent 2choose. I'm a newbie on aliexpress so i won't mind learning frm d gurus.

Anybody in d house can coach me too.

You place the order for the goods without paying. You either leave a message on the "place order" page telling the seller that you want to ship to your agent in China, and that he should adjust the price in case it's not free shipping or you go to order details in your order list and message him about what you want.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MsBella: 7:08am On Dec 03, 2014
francawilson:

Hi Slim, i purchased some small jeweries on aliexpress. I think i bought them frm different ppl,not sure but i added them 2cart&paid wit my card aftawards.

They finally sent me a no (64930535270469), saying my order has bn confirmed&dis morning,they sent me a mail saying its bn shipped.

My question is: was all d 12 jeweries sent at once or what? Since its frm different sellers. Its my 1st tym of purchasing stuff on aliexpress so i'm a newbie.

2ndly,how do i track it? How wil i knw its arrived Abuja?

3rd,it was free shipping so how long wil i expect it to land Naija?

Thanx.

If you ordered 12 jewelries from one store and paid, all your good would be sent to you by the seller.

If you ordered the jewelries from different stores, it will be sent by different sellers and shipped with different tracking codes.

Your tracking number(s) will be on the order page of each order that you placed. In some cases, it takes 3-5 days for the tracking number to be active.

When your goods get to the post office, you will receive a call. If you chose China Post, it should come around 2-3weeks and it also depends on how fast the seller ships out.

You can.track on: trackitonline.ru

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 7:28am On Dec 03, 2014
The response has been massive so far. Thanks to all our customers. Thank you. Remember at SellingPoint, we value our customers.

Get your own Original 10400mAh Xiaomi Powerbank now! #6,000 only! We deliver worldwide. Thank you.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 03, 2014
MsBella:

If you ordered 12 jewelries from one store and paid, all your good would be sent to you by the seller.

If you ordered the jewelries from different stores, it will be sent by different sellers and shipped with different tracking codes.

Your tracking number(s) will be on the order page of each order that you placed. In some cases, it takes 3-5 days for the tracking number to be active.

When your goods get to the post office, you will receive a call. If you chose China Post, it should come around 2-3weeks and it also depends on how fast the seller ships out.

You can.track on: trackitonline.ru
Thank u vry much. I'v gotten my tracking nos.
What happens if one decides 2cancel an order already paid for?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by practicalclass: 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
Message to NONIKINGS:
Endeavor to reply whatsapp messages promptly. Sometimes voice call is difficult and whatsapp becomes the suitable channel of communication. U hardly even reply text messages.
When there is good coomunication, customers are happy.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Miacara: 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
A good way to make profit from importation is to buy goods from auction sites and sell on online sites in Nigeria. Made loads of money so far. Can offer free consultation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ikekings(m): 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
Guys, is there any charge for using escrow as a mode of payment?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kennyman20(m): 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2014

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ewizard1: 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
ikekings:
On Alibaba - YES!

Please, correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ewizard1: 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
Miacara:
A good way to make profit from importation is to buy goods from auction sites and sell on online sites in Nigeria. Made loads of money so far. Can offer free consultation.

List of Auction sites?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ewizard1: 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
practicalclass:
Message to NONIKINGS:
Endeavor to reply whatsapp messages promptly. Sometimes voice call is difficult and whatsapp becomes the suitable channel of communication. U hardly even reply text messages.
When there is good coomunication, customers are happy.
Thanks.

I guess Judy is always busy. She replies Whatsapp but very slowly. You just need to get used to it.

What I do is... I just drop all my question and forget it. Answers roll in few hours later.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
ikekings:
Yes. They charge 6% of d total money. I'v used it b4.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ikekings(m): 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
francawilson:

Yes. They charge 6% of d total money. I'v used it b4.
Am I to pay it or the supplier?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
ikekings:
You are since you're the one that wants escrow service
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by practicalclass: 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
ewizard1:

I guess Judy is always busy. She replies Whatsapp but very slowly. You just need to get used to it.

What I do is... I just drop all my question and forget it. Answers roll in few hours later.

No reply in d last 72hrs
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ikekings(m): 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
eph12:

You are since you're the one that wants escrow service
Thanks bro.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by worldgee: 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
Whao! Congrats 2 all as Nigerian Customs re-open NAHCO sheds!!!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 04, 2014
Hello @everyone yeah I'm a shipper too from china using Fafalux logistics company but lately their service has been annoying and I need just an alternative. For NoniKings if one decides to go for their express shippings=1day.... From your experience hope the 1day does not turn to 21days or even 65days. Please I need your response as soon as possible... Thanks!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 04, 2014
ikekings post=
28565861:

Its a long process ooo. A nairalander taught me though
Mak sure u chat wit d supplier on whatsapp or email. He/she wil send u a link thru whch u'l fill out ur info (for alibaba) but 4aliexpress,d supplier wil do d work 4u.

Alibaba is more complex than aliexpress.
Aftawards d alibaba ppl wil send wot u filled out 2d supplier 4him/her 2confirm dat u filled out d correct thng then d supplier wil mak his adjustments&d total amt u'r supposed 2pay plus 6% esrcow charge plus shipping, if u want them 2ship 4u.

But if u hav an agent,u'l tel ur supplier 2remove d shipping fee frm d form wen filling it out;then he/she wil send it back 2u 4u 2confirm&then u pay wit ur visa card or master card. B4 dis,mak sure he/she sends u a proforma invoice(PI) agreeing on price b4 u proceed 2payment thru escrow cos dat's d eveidence u'l use against dem incase anythng goes wrong.

All these wil b on d alibaba/aliexpress pay but PI shld b sent 2ur mail.U hav 2log in wit ur user name 4all these 2go on. U'l keep refreshing ur browser page.

My 2 cents.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 04, 2014
worldgee:
Whao! Congrats 2 all as Nigerian Customs re-open NAHCO sheds!!!
Great new. Praise Jah! My goods hav bn hanging there since 24th Nov&d somethng don spoil show 4me. Abeg! These agents shld not fight wit Customs again abeg. Let suffer one joor. We're weeping dat dollar is screwing our business dis xmas&now custom palavar.

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.