Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003270 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
zerray:
pls i have a question,i ordered on aliexpress along the way i opened dispute which i.won.and my money was refunded but unfortunately the good was still sent to me.pls what do u think will happen!

Nothing will happen. these are the disadvantages of being a seller online. smiley I just had a similar case now on Ebay, the seller was ready to refund me even after shipping the item but i just told him i can endure for 2 to 3 more days and if i still dont get the item then he can go ahead to refund. Fortunately the item was delivered today and i quickly closed the case on Ebay.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onatisi(m): 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
zerray:
pls i have a question,i ordered on aliexpress along the way i opened dispute which i.won.and my money was refunded but unfortunately the good was still sent to me.pls what do u think will happen!
nothing go happen
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by cutedaisy128: 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
zerray:
for credibility sake, I think you should let them know and also find a way of paying back for the goods.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
zerray:

Inform the seller that you've received the item, then, place another order and pay for the item. The seller can then put a fake tracking number to ship the item while you confirm "Order Received".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ikonz(m): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
yemi2plus:

Inform the seller that you've received the item, then, place another order and pay for the item. The seller can then put a fake tracking number to ship the item while you confirm "Order Received".

Best reply on this issue!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by naijawealth(m): 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
Please help mE tack this item 906748190553
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
MAYORALL GOODS NIGERIA ENTETPRISES PRESENTS, ''MAYOR SOURCE T1 mobile power bank.

You all know we make quality products available at the cheapest price

we operate on swift action service and shipping (SASAS)

Here is the long awaited Mayor source T1 full capacity 12,000mah power bank From MAYORALL GOODS NIGERIA ENTERPRISES you have been waiting for. This is real capacity and not the one you used to know

Brand new and high quality.
--Perfect appearance and performance.

--Easy to take and charge conveniently.

--Two USB output socket.

--The LED display the power and electricity state.

--High capacity: 12000mAh.

--Input: DC 5V-1A.

--Output 1: DC 5V- 1A.

--Output 2: DC 5V- 2.1A.

--Charging time: about 7 - 8 hours.

--High security: Protection for overcharge,

overdischarge, overload, and short circuit.

--Comes with connected cable for charging the power bank.

--Mobile Business, Entertainment, Charging anytime and anywhere.

--Compatible with Nokia, iPhone, iPad, MP3, MP4, and other mobile phones and tablets

--- Battery type : Li-ion

--Size: 108*72*23mm .

.....Brand name : MAYOR SOURCE T1

Package include:

1* 12000mah power bank
    1* micro USB cable
    1* Retail box

Price : #4,000 per piece

#3,900 2-9 pieces

#3,700 for 10pieces

We direct buyers to resellers. We don't sell to customers in which we have resellers

We deliver nationwide.

Phone : 07066435369

whatsapp : 07066435369

BBM : 7FDE8205

Email: sales@mayorall.com

Our office address : 18, Engineer Kehinde Aina street, Fiwasaye, Kola Balogun, Osogbo, Osun state Nigeria.

We send our goods to every states in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shrekandfiona: 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
zerray:
nothing will happen but for peace of mind, do return the money or the goods back to the seller. You'll feel better doing that
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jaydee87(m): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
francawilson:

This is what i read that made me say that. I 1st of all heard it on d' news then i also saw it on twitter&NL so i knw wot i'm talking abt. I'm 2old 2b spreading false news.

Maritime Workers Union Of Nigeria Shut Ports Operations Nationwide - 18th Dec 2014

https://www.nairaland.com/2050262/maritime-workers-union-nigeria-shut
maritime not airport worker my dear..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by csckid(m): 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
Am planning on bringin in some items from aliexpress usin dhl..hope my goods won't get stuck indefinetely at which ever route dhl will use in bringin it into d country...someone pls help out
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ozycy: 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
Pls great importers, will post offices open up till 24th December, 2014? Cos na that day I wan go collect my Christmas cloth. grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solbash11(m): 8:58am On Dec 23, 2014
csckid:
Am planning on bringin in some items from aliexpress usin dhl..hope my goods won't get stuck indefinetely at which ever route dhl will use in bringin it into d country...someone pls help out
I don't think so but may I ask why would u want to use dhl which will likely be expensive? you can use a 3rd party shipper with express shipping method by Air and your items will land in Lagos from China within 24-48 hours, I believe the cost will be cheaper compare to dhl... I can assist you with this service if it seems to please you. Kindly email me (see my signature below)

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olutony14(m): 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
Verostef:
Please I need exchange rate of naira to south african rand. Someone help ASAP
check www.xe.com

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by otbaba: 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
So disgusting to know that some fellow Nigerians are just so hungry that they can be promoting and selling Ebooks that will at last make one loss his hard earned money to Mr Lee and Mr Rony,I wonder if these China guys have paid our hungry eBook sellers to promote their website.
I was deceived to buy the so called eBook for #1,500,only to check naira land and see the ridiculous comments about their services.
Its too late to blame them.
Wisdom they say its profitable to direct,gurus in the house, which of the sites be real abeg,aliexpress,shenzhenloop.com,1688.com,taobao.com,DX.com,or dhgate.Am really new kinda to frequent online buys.which of them can you recommend please.
Thank you all
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcleo007(m): 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hello everyone, and complements of the season. This is to inform you all that we close for the year on Friday, 26th December to resume on the 5th day of January, 2015.

We at IBL appreciate you all... Thanks

Christmas brings family and friends together. It helps us appreciate the love in our lives we often take for granted. May the true meaning of the holiday season fill your heart and home with many blessings.

May this holiday season sparkle and shine. May all your wishes and dreams come true and may you feel this happiness all year round.

During this season of giving let us take time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. May this wonderful time of year touch your heart in a special way. Wishing you much happiness today and throughout the New Year.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 1:27am On Dec 24, 2014
otbaba:
So disgusting to know that some fellow Nigerians are just so hungry that they can be promoting and selling Ebooks that will at last make one loss his hard earned money to Mr Lee and Mr Rony,I wonder if these China guys have paid our hungry eBook sellers to promote their website.
I was deceived to buy the so called eBook for #1,500,only to check naira land and see the ridiculous comments about their services.
Wisdom they say its profitable to direct,gurus in the house, which of the sites be real abeg,aliexpress,shenzhenloop.com,1688.com,taobao.com,DX.com,or dhgate.Am really new kinda to frequent online buys.which of them can you recommend please.
Thank you all
All of these sites are popular except shenzhenloop.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Charmingsoul: 2:04am On Dec 24, 2014
otbaba:
Thank you all
can you please upload or send me the ebook Omnisocool@gmail.com thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by practicalclass: 6:12am On Dec 24, 2014
Mcleo007:
Hello everyone, and complements of the season. This is to inform you all that we close for the year on Friday, 26th December to resume on the 5th day of January, 2015.

We at IBL appreciate you all... Thanks

Christmas brings family and friends together. It helps us appreciate the love in our lives we often take for granted. May the true meaning of the holiday season fill your heart and home with many blessings.

May this holiday season sparkle and shine. May all your wishes and dreams come true and may you feel this happiness all year round.

During this season of giving let us take time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. May this wonderful time of year touch your heart in a special way. Wishing you much happiness today and throughout the New Year.

Well done guys. Your services are commendable.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
yemi2plus:

the seller doesn't reply my messages but ill try tnks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Abdulasod: 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hello my ogas in the house...
I just tracked my items from different sellers on China airmail and saw something of this nature:
NULL PEK blah blah ....
Please,can some1 explain this??
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by condi1704(m): 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
I was just charged 187.67 to a dollar now by access bank. think its conning down.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by iMerchant: 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
solbash11:

I don't think so but may I ask why would u want to use dhl which will likely be expensive? you can use a 3rd party shipper with express shipping method by Air and your items will land in Lagos from China within 24-48 hours, I believe the cost will be cheaper compare to dhl... I can assist you with this service if it seems to please you. Kindly email me (see my signature below)

I think the 3rd party shipping company are really overrated. To be sincere I have been using DHL since I start this business but I made the mistake of my life by using the services of St. Patrick Logistics.

My supplier had delivered my goods (100 wristwatches with watch boxes) with a total weight of 22kg to St. Patrick Logistics office in China since November 27th, 2014.

The products are for Xmas sales but could you believe that the product are yet to be delivered.

I have contact Patrick, chat Wang and called Favour several times yet no result.

Wang claimed by goods had been sent, Favour claimed my goods had not arrived almost a month.

This is my biggest regret and I really think I should stick to my DHL after I finally collect my goods from St. Patrick Logistics.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by iMerchant: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
iMerchant:

I think the 3rd party shipping company are really overrated. To be sincere I have been using DHL since I start this business but I made the mistake of my life by using the services of St. Patrick Logistics.

My supplier had delivered my goods (100 wristwatches with watch boxes) with a total weight of 22kg to St. Patrick Logistics office in China since November 27th, 2014.

The products are for Xmas sales but could you believe that the product are yet to be delivered.

I have contact Patrick, chat Wang and called Favour several times yet no result.

Wang claimed by goods had been sent, Favour claimed my goods had not arrived almost a month.

This is my biggest regret and I really think I should stick to my DHL after I finally collect my goods from St. Patrick Logistics.

Attached is the boxes of the wristwaches and the tracking details on SF Express showing that St. Patrick Logistics had collected my goods since November 28th, 2014.

St. Patrick Logistics Ltd (China Contact Person) Wang Yan 15920468789 claimed the goods had been sent, (Nigeria Contact Person) Favour - 08101951252 claimed my goods had not arrived in Nigeria from china.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solbash11(m): 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
iMerchant:

Your story is touching and it's a pity what you're going through at the hand of the shipping company mentioned by you. But frankly speaking not all 3rd party shipping company will disappoint you.

You should also note that express air-freight shipping option is better to use at this time, Instead of using normal cargo shipping option due to the recent problem with the customs and clearing agents at Nacho.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jaydee87(m): 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
otbaba:
Thank you all
all the site mentioned are trusted and tested....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 2:22am On Dec 25, 2014
MERRY XMAS
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by iMerchant: 12:44am On Dec 26, 2014
solbash11:

Your story is touching and it's a pity what you're going through at the hand of the shipping company mentioned by you. But frankly speaking not all 3rd party shipping company will disappoint you.

You should also note that express air-freight shipping option is better to use at this time, Instead of using normal cargo shipping option due to the recent problem with the customs and clearing agents at Nacho.

Well this is my first time using any 3rd party shipping company and my experience is worse. I don't think I will like to go through this again.

Beside I really don't think it is cost effective using 3rd party shipping.

According to my supplier, if I use DHL it will cost me $260 to ship my goods to my door step in Nigeria.

3rd party shipping agent charge $9 per kg and #450 clearing fee per kg.

Use my 22kg to do the calculation:

3rd party shipping agent:

$9 x 22kg = $198 ($198 x #190 = 37,620)
#450 x 22kg = #9,900

# 37,620 + # 9,900 = #47, 520

DHL Shipping (7 days confirmed delivery time with tracking)

$260 x 190 = #49,400

Note that DHL delivers to my doorstep anywhere in Nigeria whereas the 3rd party shipping agent call me to come pick my goods at there office somewhere around airport (I don't know where yet)

So please tell me the advantage of 3rd party shipping?

4 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by LOUIS6(m): 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
iMerchant:

Well this is my first time using any 3rd party shipping company and my experience is worse. I don't think I will like to go through this again.

According to my supplier, if I use DHL it will cost me $260 to ship my goods to my door step in Nigeria.

#450 x 22kg = #9,900

$260 x 190 = #49,400

Note that DHL delivers to my doorstep anywhere in Nigeria whereas the 3rd party shipping agent call me to come pick my goods at there office somewhere around airport (I don't know where yet)

How much does DHL charge per Kg ?....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
iMerchant:

#450 x 22kg = #9,900

$260 x 190 = #49,400

Well am sorry for what you experiencing right now.I really don't get why your case is like this considering the fact that many others have shipped goods within this same time frame and have gotten theirs. I believe yemi2plus should be able to get an explanation for you and probably get it solved.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
special way to charge your phones and tablets on the go.

Get mayor source T1 12000mah power bank.

Mayor source charge iPhone 5times

BB 6 times

infinix zero 4times

most tecno 5times.

price #4,000

#3900 for 5 - 9 pieces

#3,700 for 10pieces ( we direct customers to resellers, we don't sell to buyers states in which we have resellers, resellers fixhis/her suitable price)
www.mayorall.com

info@mayorall.com

mayor source had been tested by most Nigerians and prominent nairaland members.

www.nairaland.com/1831348/mayor-source-t1-12000mah-full

Last picture showing inside mayor source T1.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by iMerchant: 2:42am On Dec 27, 2014
eph12:

Well am sorry for what you experiencing right now.I really don't get why your case is like this considering the fact that many others have shipped goods within this same time frame and have gotten theirs. I believe yemi2plus should be able to get an explanation for you and probably get it solved.

Yemi2plus don get me explanation which was a relief. The guy (yemi2plus) is fantastic sha with is timely feedback and update.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by iMerchant: 2:48am On Dec 27, 2014
LOUIS6:
How much does DHL charge per Kg ?....

I don't have an idea sir.

My suppliers usually borne the responsibilities of shipping via DHL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.