Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1001135 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
blym4real:

I bought a shoe of $65 from aliexpress which was delivered to kizito address in china,

This won't be the first time of them loosing my goods.
I'm still trying to understand y u chose 2use a 3rd party for d shoe. Y didn't the seller ship it to u via nipost? Of recent i bought about 2 beautiful shoes frm aliexpress (still expecting some more). I paid for shipping for some of them but i safely recieved d shoes&they're extremely gorgeous.

I say this because,if d seller has shipped ur item,u only get to pay 500 at d post office but it might take 2-3wks but if anythng goes wrong, like wrong shoe or wrong siwe or colour,u'l hold d seller responsible&ask 4refund.

Many of these 3rd party agents are beginning to screw up.

In ur case,the dude feels u can't do nothing if he refuses 2refund u. I only wish there's a body that we can report these agents to Allah!

I wish u d best though.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blym4real: 3:43am On Mar 24, 2015
francawilson:

I'm still trying to understand y u chose 2use a 3rd party for d shoe. Y didn't the seller ship it to u via nipost? Of recent i bought about 2 beautiful shoes frm aliexpress (still expecting some more). I paid for shipping for some of them but i safely recieved d shoes&they're extremely gorgeous.

I say this because,if d seller has shipped ur item,u only get to pay 500 at d post office but it might take 2-3wks but if anythng goes wrong, like wrong shoe or wrong siwe or colour,u'l hold d seller responsible&ask 4refund.

Many of these 3rd party agents are beginning to screw up.

In ur case,the dude feels u can't do nothing if he refuses 2refund u. I only wish there's a body that we can report these agents to Allah!

I wish u d best though.

Thank you sister. I needed the shoe urgently that was why I had to use an agent.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by miqos02(m): 10:32am On Mar 24, 2015
gtbank charged 209 naira to a $ this morning, any cheaper option?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 11:33am On Mar 24, 2015
miqos02:
Are u kidding me? By the way please check again to be sure cos am finding it hard to believe or accept this figure.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by purplecircle: 11:47am On Mar 24, 2015
eph12:

Are u kidding me? By the way please check again to be sure cos am finding it hard to believe or accept this figure.
this figure is right I also made purchase and that's the figure. People should tell us other bank rates.. Gtbs Rate is just Terrible.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 11:51am On Mar 24, 2015
purplecircle:

this figure is right I also made purchase and that's the figure. People should tell us other bank rates.. Gtbs Rate is just Terrible.
This is the cheapest have heard so far and coming from GTB is why I don't think it's true. Access used to be one of the cheapest but they exchanged for 215 this morning. But if you say it's true then it's ok.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by purplecircle: 11:55am On Mar 24, 2015
eph12:

This is the cheapest have heard so far and coming from GTB is why I don't think it's true. Access used to be one of the cheapest but they exchanged for 215 this morning. But if you say it's true then it's ok.

Really This is the cheapest.. trying to get a Zenith Card once I do with Let the house know if deir rate is better. but we should all also know that the best days to make purchases are mon-wed Dollar rate is usually fair once its Thur - Sunday ii is ridiculously high.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by miqos02(m): 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
purplecircle:

Really This is the cheapest.. trying to get a Zenith Card once I do with Let the house know if deir rate is better. but we should all also know that the best days to make purchases are mon-wed Dollar rate is usually fair once its Thur - Sunday ii is ridiculously high.
u may be right,Gtb charged me 23000 for $100 purchase on friday
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by estilo(f): 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
eph12:

He ain't kidding. I was charged #225 to a dollar last week by the same Gtbank.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kendraloops(f): 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
Enterprise bank charged #229 last week and #208 this week. It fluctuates.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
estilo:

He ain't kidding. I was charged #225 to a dollar last week by the same Gtbank.
From #225 to #209 in a week. My dear something is not right unless naira is rising again.
kendraloops:
Really? Alright then.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kendraloops(f): 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
@ eph12, sorry i wanted to write #219 not #229 please.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nanecs: 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
jaydee87:
everybody contributing. to this thread I say thank you for been there for one another it shows Nigeria has a brighter future with the youths..... for the new comers my advice is pick a mentor to put you through before venturing cos there are some things that only the oldies can handle. keep the good work on.. love you guyzz.

Thespecialone:
Free mentorship available, one or two hours daily.

@jaydee87, I advice you grab this offer sharparly. That's like learning from one of the masters as far as china importation is concerned. TSO is not only an importer but a consultant in this business.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by adeiza4u(m): 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
adeiza4u:
Hello my people! It bein long o. Hw importation sirs/ma? Me no fit import again o since dat tyme wey naira fall na so i no fit import again because of low capital and UBA high rates. Abeg any advice for una boy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
[quote author=adeiza4u post=31964777][/quote]
Look for things that people can't do without and import.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
kendraloops:
@ eph12, sorry i wanted to write #219 not #229 please.
Still a big rise. Hopefully it gets betterbetter smiley
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by adeiza4u(m): 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
eph12:

Look for things that people can't do without and import.
o.k boss thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 25, 2015
blym4real:

Thank you sister. I needed the shoe urgently that was why I had to use an agent.

so now what're u gonna do? this is painful.

Between. Does anyone know where i can report a post office worker? Specifically Area 1 Abuja staff? I need urgent info pls.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Felakezman(m): 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hello house,am to the mini importation I.e just wanna venture into the business,I will like to have someone to mentor me through...I hope to get someone soon.thanks a lot all
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Felakezman(m): 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
Thespecialone:
Free mentorship available, one or two hours daily.

Am interested sir cos am new to this business
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blym4real: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
francawilson:

Between. Does anyone know where i can report a post office worker? Specifically Area 1 Abuja staff? I need urgent info pls.
I can't do anything oh.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by biggboy(m): 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
Diamond bank visa card charge me #204.77 for $1
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blym4real: 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
francawilson:

Try this number 07055991882
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
Felakezman:

Am interested sir cos am new to this business

Kindly contact me on whatsapp 08122036728
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tcharlx(m): 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
SCAM ALERT!!!
I don't know what is becoming of Krixmas Logistics Ltd.... Pls, help!

Since yesterday I got sms from Favour of St Patrick concerning my order that came.

I chatted him and agreed on #3k to Benin City.

Today @10am pymt was made but he claimed he never got alert until 1pm.
I chatted Favour Who confirmed that he had come to pick the product.

Up till, his phone is switched off not even detail of the transporter he used if atall he sent it.

He did similar thing last week. It took 3 days for my goods to get to Benin.

Let somebody who knows him...Mr. Charles Okojie, Krixmas Logistics Ltd call him to order!
#my humble logomakie!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by TechtraGadgets: 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
biggboy:
Diamond bank visa card charge me #204.77 for $1

Visa cards are generally cheaper. Diamond, Access, all visa cards
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jaydee87(m): 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nanecs:

@jaydee87, I advice you grab this offer sharparly. That's like learning from one of the masters as far as china importation is concerned. TSO is not only an importer but a consultant in this business.

love your goodwill and am impressed that u want to take me as a student but i tink am knowledgeable in the field of importation. once again I say a big tenk you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 6:20am On Mar 26, 2015
miqos02:

eph12:

kendraloops:

purplecircle:

Thanks for the updates. Looks like the exchange rate is very unstable @ the moment, its more like a 'try your luck' sort of a thing.

More users are encouraged to drop their findings to make prospective importers have an idea of what to expect.

Thanks y'all
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by csckid(m): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
Tcharlx:
SCAM ALERT!!!
I don't know what is becoming of Krixmas Logistics Ltd.... Pls, help!

Since yesterday I got sms from Favour of St Patrick concerning my order that came.

I chatted him and agreed on #3k to Benin City.

Today @10am pymt was made but he claimed he never got alert until 1pm.
I chatted Favour Who confirmed that he had come to pick the product.

Up till, his phone is switched off not even detail of the transporter he used if atall he sent it.

He did similar thing last week. It took 3 days for my goods to get to Benin.

Let somebody who knows him...Mr. Charles Okojie, Krixmas Logistics Ltd call him to order!
#my humble logomakie!

Hello logomakie....i base in benin too...mr charles of krixmas is a good man...he picked up my package from st patricks as well and sent to me all within 2 days...i received my package at iyare motors 2 days back.... One thing is that he wants his payment before he will send your package....so bro just relax..am sure he didn't get your alert on time...he will definitely send it...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by TechtraGadgets: 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
jerrygome:

Thanks for the updates. Looks like the exchange rate is very unstable @ the moment, its more like a 'try your luck' sort of a thing.

More users are encouraged to drop their findings to make prospective importers have an idea of what to expect.

Thanks y'all

www.nairaland.com/2172391/monitoring-dollar-rate-ourselves-closely
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
blym4real:

I bought a shoe of $65 from aliexpress which was delivered to kizito address in china, I called him and told him to send the shoe to Nigeria. Two days later I received an sms to come pick up my package, I called one of the boys working for his agent to check what inside my package, he told me two men shoes, I was suprised as I only bought one female shoe so I called kizito to complain about this but he claimed he sent the shoe and he was sure of it but his agent kept telling me that he only saw two men shoes in my package.
This won't be the first time of them loosing my goods.
I asked for a full refund but they both started playing games with me, kizito will ask me to call his agent for my refund and his agent also will ask me to call kizito for my refund.
I got fed up with their game and called kizito this morning but instead of him to apologize or plead with me, he told me bluntly that he isn't going to pay me any refund, I was even trying to tell him if he doesn't have money now he should pay me later but he hung up the call and wouldn't even pick my calls anymore.t

$65 for a shoe with the economic situation of Nigeria?

Anyways, are you sure you seller didn't ship the wrong shoe to your agent?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
csckid:

Hello logomakie....i base in benin too...mr charles of krixmas is a good man...he picked up my package from st patricks as well and sent to me all within 2 days...i received my package at iyare motors 2 days back.... One thing is that he wants his payment before he will send your package.... so bro just relax..am sure he didn't get your alert on time...he will definitely send it...

With the kind of business he does, he should have a means of checking his account online without waiting for an SMS. And for the customer, when paying via bank, always tell the cashier to post the money before leaving the banking hall.

Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.