Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1001150 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
mekado83:
The four packages, is it from one seller or different sellers? and what is the total weight?
different sellers.... Weight doesn't matter as far as I av a package...... IT'S kinda something I arranged with them

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Eghosa1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
fame12k:

How can u help pls. I have all d details u mentioned above.

whatsapp me then.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Neroski(f): 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
are there importers in here based in asaba-delta state??
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by saints2(f): 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hello guys,
Please treat as urgent, which shipping agent can I make use of an item of 2.5kg using Express delivery, I used Nisibor before but he says he cant ship it...

Any reliable and faster one? Please reply, abeg.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by anthney87: 12:58am On Jul 05, 2015
saints2:
Hello guys,
Please treat as urgent, which shipping agent can I make use of an item of 2.5kg using Express delivery, I used Nisibor before but he says he cant ship it...

Any reliable and faster one? Please reply, abeg.

Try chrisvicmall but note express dont carry battery goods
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aweza: 1:08am On Jul 05, 2015
Neroski:
are there importers in here based in asaba-delta state??

yes whats your contact?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by saints2(f): 10:25am On Jul 05, 2015
aweza:

yes whats your contact?
08092484563 (whatsapp)
Tanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by empron(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
Can anybody tell me what is wrong with st.Patrick.My suppliers ship my goods to them almost a week,no response to my chat from them.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koolsammie(m): 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
I need help selling on Jumia, though I reside outside lagos. I know there are people who do it, don't just know how. Anyone knows?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by JumiaOnline(m): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
koolsammie:
I need help selling on Jumia, though I reside outside lagos. I know there are people who do it, don't just know how. Anyone knows?

Hi there. You may register to be a merchant by clicking on 'Sell on Jumia' at the bottom of our webpage.

All necessary information would be passed across to you once your registration has been received.

Cheers.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koredex4love(m): 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=empron post=35508141]Can anybody tell me what is wrong with st.Patrick.My suppliers ship my goods to them almost a week,no response to my chat from them.[/quo

The Secretary traveled and just came back to work today.I just spoke with her some minutes ago...
I blamed her for not replying mine too,which I know its very unusual of her unlike the most hyped other shipper,who thinks they have arrived.
God bless our hustling!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koredex4love(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
JumiaOnline:

Hi there. You may register to be a merchant by clicking on 'Sell on Jumia' at the bottom of our webpage.

All necessary information would be passed across to you once your registration has been received.

Cheers.

Picture uploading in terms of sizes and color seems to be a challenge on your platform,any advice on how to go about it or recommendations?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by JumiaOnline(m): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
koredex4love:

Picture uploading in terms of sizes and color seems to be a challenge on your platform,any advice on how to go about it or recommendations?

Hi. You may have to resize the pictures to the required size before you are able to upload.

Also, the colour section has almost all the colours, so u can select the exact colour or the closest to your preferred colour.

Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Neroski(f): 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
JumiaOnline:

Cheers.
is there a drop off point in Asaba delta state?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lizzlix(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Pls, can somebody tell me other alternative visa or master card I can use to pay for goods on Alibaba and aliexpress? because all this u- mobile app and uba nonsense it too much. You won't believe I have been trying to activate the mobile app for close to a month now but it keeps telling me my card or mobile record is not active.I don't really have the stress to line up in the bank any time I want to load the card. I want something I can do from my bed room. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koolsammie(m): 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
JumiaOnline:

Cheers.
Thanks. My registration was received today but I was told i wasn't eligible to sell since I reside in Ibadan. Is there a way to go about it? Probably, I drop goods in bulk at the drop off point?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by JumiaOnline(m): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2015
koolsammie:

Thanks. My registration was received today but I was told i wasn't eligible to sell since I reside in Ibadan. Is there a way to go about it? Probably, I drop goods in bulk at the drop off point?

Hello. Kindly send a mail to marketplaceATjumia.com.ng for further assistance. Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
empron:
Can anybody tell me what is wrong with st.Patrick.My suppliers ship my goods to them almost a week,no response to my chat from them.

Try contacting Patrick himself
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gadoonline(m): 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
please I want order something from aliexpress is their free shipping is good ? if not then do you know cheap and reliable agent
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koredex4love(m): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
gadoonline:
please I want order something from aliexpress is their free shipping is good ? if not then do you know cheap and reliable agent

Have you actually do the needful before you want to start importing?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gadoonline(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
koredex4love:

Have you actually do the needful before you want to start importing?
What are the needful things? I have a gtbank master card and search for the goods on aliexpress I even chat with the seller I read all the review about the seller
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koredex4love(m): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
gadoonline:

What are the needful things? I have a gtbank master card and search for the goods on aliexpress I even chat with the seller I read all the review about the seller

Good!
Smart guy!
The real needful is you reading the thread.If you have done this am sure the question you asked would not have been needful.
There is no short way to be a guru than to learn from other experience that has been shared here.
If this house give you the answer to this question,they have not helped you but only shift your knowledge seeking to another day,because you soon meet another challenge.
I am good in the business and I have been scammed even by paying through agent.
So I advice you......
Do yourself a good favor by reading the thread,I swear you will thank me later.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fame12k(m): 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
JumiaOnline:

Hello. Kindly send a mail to marketplaceATjumia.com.ng for further assistance. Thank you.

How true is it that CAC registration prove is needed before you can display your product on jumia.

please help me clarify this.

thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sojihandsome: 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Open Opportunity
Earn Big on this affiliate programe this is not a joke so real 55% cant be missed www.NaijaBet.comnews.naijabet.com/naijabet-andro… Become an agent with ease and make alot placing bet for people http://news.naijabet.com/affiliate
http://www.naijabet.com/partner_register/
http://naijabet.com/partner-login.php

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gadoonline(m): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
koredex4love:

Good!
Smart guy!
The real needful is you reading the thread.If you have done this am sure the question you asked would not have been needful.
There is no short way to be a guru than to learn from other experience that has been shared here.
If this house give you the answer to this question,they have not helped you but only shift your knowledge seeking to another day,because you soon meet another challenge.
So I advice you......

Thanks for your advice I really appreciate it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fame12k(m): 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
y not buy ur laptop from eBay..... I dont really trust Ali on laptops tho IMO sha

which logistic company do u use for items purchased in USA? don't know if shippyme is reliable.

thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by JumiaOnline(m): 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
fame12k:

How true is it that CAC registration prove is needed before you can display your product on jumia.

please help me clarify this.

thanks

Hi. You will not be requiring CAC registration proof to have your product listed on Jumia.

Please proceed to register as a merchant on our website.

We look forward to working with you.

Cheers.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lizzlix(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
koredex4love:

Good!
Smart guy!
So I advice you......
Please ,Which atm card can I use for online payment.? Specifically shopping sites.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
fame12k:

which logistic company do u use for items purchased in USA? don't know if shippyme is reliable.

thanks

Use Justi4jesu service and thank me later...

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by psalmade(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hello experts in the house I was trying to sign up for PayPal Nigeria account and I was told a little amount of $1.95 would be deducted but I was receiving debit alert continuously totaling 1200plus from my account. hope this would be refunded tho I was told I've been verified?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by vascey(m): 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Please does anyone know a good shipping/freight forwarding company that offers container services to port harcourt from china.

I am buying some bulk items from china with volume between 4-5 cbm and I want to ship it by sea to port harcourt.

The company should also have a warehouse where they can consolidate my goods.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yubiman(m): 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
mekado83:
The four packages, is it from one seller or different sellers? and what is the total weight?
How do I go about collecting goods from the post office? Do I need to register? And ow long (on the average) don't it take the goods to arrive for, let's say China? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.