Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002141 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yubiman(m): 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
*from
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solace89(m): 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
presh247:
please someone should help me track my order(China Post Registered Air Mail RS279093792NL ). the site the seller gave to me is a chinese site. THANKS
have u received ur order bro?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mekado83(m): 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
yubiman:

How do I go about collecting goods from the post office? Do I need to register? And ow long (on the average) don't it take the goods to arrive for, let's say China? Thanks
Bros I will advise you follow this thread from the scratch, in case of further questions like this one.

Now back to ur question, u don't need any registration. ur goods can take up to maximum of 40 days and minimum of 10 days to reach ur post office. Ensure that u use the right postal code of ur area (google is ur friend) on the address. I think this will help.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mkbadeniyi(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
I want to start something like this, can someone put me through? Please. It's over 500 pages...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nanecs: 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
563 pages and some people are still asking how to buy from aliexpress, how to track and which third oarty shipping company to use. 70% of posts on this topic are repeated questions and answers while only 30% are fresh content. Are we going to continue like this and for how long? What is the way out?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Abrogeezy(m): 12:30am On Jul 10, 2015
When information seems free people eventually get lost in the maze, I wonder who can go through this thread without giving up on going into importation business. However, I said that to say this, I know a certain expert in this field, her name is Aderonke Bamidele, she has a high profile of qualifications online and she owns several businesses as well. When it comes to importation business she has nailed it having made a ton of money from it herself. Follow a proven expert in the field of importation, she does a good job at teaching with precision what she has researched and proven. You probably know her already. Relevant and concise Information you have access to is what makes you different from another. I can guarantee that the information in this product will show you all the things she has personally researched and she is using to grow her empire as well as helping others.
Here is something she posted below:

WARNING: Don't Buy Any laptop, laptop accessories, mobile phones, mobile phone accessories, Android, tablets, smartphones, children's wear, adult wears, diamond rings, jewelries, health products, weaveon, brazillian, indian, peruvian hair, car accessories, car spare parts, car mp3s and GPS, Wristwatches, sunglasses, rugs, carpet and foot-mats, office
equipments, home appliances, human hair, electronic appliances, home and office furniture Until You Read This Report !!!
You would regret it Later if You Don't Know How to get the Brand New of these items at wholesale prices and at extremely
low cost without travelling abroad. No Custom Wahala, No Delayed Product, Low Shipping Cost, Less Than 5 Days Maximum Delivery, Branded And Top Quality Products At Wholesale Prices.
You can Never Find Another Way Of Getting Such Items at dirt cheap Unless It's Called Stealing! Ready to get yours? Ready to start your own profitable business?
If yes, then follow this link to get the full information

CLICK HERE

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 7:15am On Jul 10, 2015
psalmade:
Hello experts in the house I was trying to sign up for PayPal Nigeria account and I was told a little amount of $1.95 would be deducted but I was receiving debit alert continuously totaling 1200plus from my account. hope this would be refunded tho I was told I've been verified?
how come such amount was deducted? Well, u ll get ur money back.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by psalmade(m): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2015
Tweetums:
how come such amount was deducted? Well, u ll get ur money back.
are you sure? is it my bank that would do that or PayPal sir?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Neroski(f): 9:45am On Jul 10, 2015
Nanecs:
563 pages and some people are still asking how to buy from aliexpress, how to track and which third oarty shipping company to use. 70% of posts on this topic are repeated questions and answers while only 30% are fresh content. Are we going to continue like this and for how long? What is the way out?
An average Nigerian dsnt like to read and that is very sad.if i could read season 1 and read season 2 & even read the starting of season 3 before i could have at least 70% percent idea then, yes it was a very long thread but worth it, that is why oyinbo talk say if you wan hide sontin from black man put it in writing/hide it in a book!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2015
psalmade:
are you sure? is it my bank that would do that or PayPal sir?
PayPal ll refund u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dupsytosh(f): 11:10am On Jul 10, 2015
hi, I want a seller to send package through China Post registered mail and she told me it costs $60 for 2kg parcel. Is that the true cost please?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mekado83(m): 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
dupsytosh:
hi, I want a seller to send package through China Post registered mail and she told me it costs $60 for 2kg parcel. Is that the true cost please?
Is not a must u buy from that seller na. look for another seller that will ship free. though depending on the site u are buying from. if it's aliexpress, free shipping full there.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mekado83(m): 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
Neroski:

An average Nigerian dsnt like to read and that is very sad.if i could read season 1 and read season 2 & even read the starting of season 3 before i could have at least 70% percent idea then, yes it was a very long thread but worth it, that is why oyinbo talk say if you wan hide sontin from black man put it in writing/hide it in a book!
you are very right. what marvels me is that, most of those people that frowns at long post that will benefit them are graduates, some under graduates.

there is no shortcut to success. Just go and ask people that have made it. if one should read from season one up to this page, I swear no e-book on importation will ever make sense to you. I rest my case!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lizzlix(m): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hello, I just got a gtb naira master card and I planned on verifying it with PayPal. But my question is ,do I still need to get the token from gtb in order to use the card online after the verification ? Please I need urgent answer .thanks .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
lizzlix:
Hello, I just got a gtb naira master card and I planned on verifying it with PayPal. But my question is ,do I still need to get the token from gtb in order to use the card online after the verification ? Please I need urgent answer .thanks .
read page one to 100 & you won't ask such questions any longer
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
lizzlix:

By "verifying", I suppose you mean "linking", if that is the case, you don't need the hardware token device. However, you'll need it for online payment especially local online payment and also to create your MasterCard SecureCode.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lizzlix(m): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
yemi2plus:

By "verifying", I suppose you mean "linking", if that is the case, you don't need the hardware token device. However, you'll need it for online payment especially local online payment and also to create your MasterCard SecureCode.
Yes "linking " , but I don't know how long it takes gtb to give it .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lizzlix(m): 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

yeah , I have read all that bro. But I'm asking because this is 2015. I'm sure you are not the same person back then (I mean knowledge wise) . so a lot have changed. I will appreciate it if you can contribute by giving an answer . thanks .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
lizzlix:
Yes "linking " , but I don't know how long it takes gtb to give it .

Give what exactly? MasterCard, Token Device or Paypal Verification Code?

If it's any of the first two, it depends on the branch. I got my account number and MasterCard after two weeks of opening the account but got the token device and online banking details in less than an hour. For the last one, as long as you have $2 or above and good internet connection, you'll get it in less than 10 mins.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
mekado83:
you are very right. what marvels me is that, most of those people that frowns at long post that will benefit them are graduates, some under graduates.

there is no shortcut to success. Just go and ask people that have made it. if one should read from season one up to this page, I swear no e-book on importation will ever make sense to you. I rest my case!

Well said sir.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
Infinitikoncept:
He'll likely not find his answer on those pages.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcleo007(m): 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Hello everyone, good day and good wishes in your importation/online businesses.

We're pleased to inform you all that, we've added to our manpower to enable us provide swifter services to you our existing and potential clients.

We now offer home delivery for locations such as; Abuja, Port Harcourt, Asaba, Enugu. This service attracts N1000 extra and applies to items that are handy (0-3kg).

Pay on delivery coming soon in PH and Abuja for merchants.

We remain committed to provide efficient service delivery.

Thanks.
IBL Logistics

Our link; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abbeyforex(m): 4:33am On Jul 13, 2015
koolsammie:
I need help selling on Jumia, though I reside outside lagos. I know there are people who do it, don't just know how. Anyone knows?

Selling on Jumia has been the greatest thing that happened to me in this importation business, products sells faster than the swiftest eagle and great enough, I am doing it from Ibadan.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abbeyforex(m): 4:36am On Jul 13, 2015
koolsammie:

Thanks. My registration was received today but I was told i wasn't eligible to sell since I reside in Ibadan. Is there a way to go about it? Probably, I drop goods in bulk at the drop off point?

No drop off point yet in Ibadan ,the one at bodija wont accept it,they only do collection but I do it conveniently from Ibadan ,you can pm me for how to do that
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Raylight2(m): 7:24am On Jul 13, 2015
what's the exchange rate with access bank now?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Eesha: 10:32am On Jul 13, 2015
Do you mind checking the status of 65337 and 64678
shoptomydoor:

Visit www.shoptomydoor.com to register free and get your free warehouse addresses in USA, UK and China. You'll be able to using the address as though you are resident of USA, UK and China. Once you are shopping, you use the address we assign as your shipping address. The store sends your item to the warehouse and we deliver to your door. For more information call 0700 800 8000 or email: contact@shoptomydoor.com.

Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by psalmade(m): 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
Experts in here I'm about to pay a supplier on Alibaba she said I should pay thru PayPal she is a 1st year gold supplier pls how do I make a secured transaction since I don't know her before
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shoptomydoor: 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
Eesha:
Do you mind checking the status of 65337 and 64678

Hello Eesha,

Kindly send email to contact@shoptomydoor.com or call 0700 800 8000.

Thank you,
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Eesha: 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
I've sent 4 mails no response. Even 1 to Nduka
shoptomydoor:

Hello Eesha,

Kindly send email to contact@shoptomydoor.com or call 0700 800 8000.

Thank you,

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.