Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002855 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Punck4real(f): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
Pls how so I use paypal.i have a PayPal account I want to use but don't know how to fund it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by walexsho(m): 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
this business is no longer attractive, cos there is no clear difference with the home price and foreign price, due to exchange rate.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
Punck4real:
Pls how so I use paypal.i have a PayPal account I want to use but don't know how to fund it

If you're using a Nigeria PayPal account, you can't fund it.

You've to link a debit/credit card to the account and whatever amount you're sending will be deducted directly from the card account.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fastlane84: 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
[quote author=walexsho post=36678828]this business is no longer attractive, cos there is no clear difference with the home price and foreign price, due to exchange rate.[/quote

But they products/designs that are rare in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
walexsho:
this business is no longer attractive, cos there is no clear difference with the home price and foreign price, due to exchange rate.
Can't laff u guys. What I've always told that do ask me for what to import is simple, know your market well and don't just follow the crowd. I sell fashion stuffs and tech products but the major cream comes from selling goods and machines used in different line of artisan job. I hear people complain about the price of a product related to my industry of specialization which is t-shirt branding and sewing or general printing I get them down and sell to them cheaper thereby breaking monopoly from lagos merchants most times. They are happy and I'm happy.
My point is think outside the box

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by harrysterol(m): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
If anybody needs solar power bank just contact me at affordable rates or check my thread at my signature

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 8:20am On Aug 07, 2015
walexsho:
this business is
price and foreign price, due to exchange rate.
I said it once ppl didn't believe.now they are seeing it. Knowledge is the key. Whatever you buying make sure it pertains to your field of expertise. Have adequate knowledge about the feild before going in. If you want to import laptops have knowledge about basic repair and maintenance before buying.
Knowledge is power.and I have been saying it you don't have to import to be in this business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 08, 2015
I have 35 pieces curren leather wrist watches for sale. Bought a lot of it sometime ago when dollar wasn't this high, and sales has been good and steady, but I currently need cash urgently, so I'm selling it as a bilk at wholesale prices.

35pieces - 45k

I could easily make 70-80k at normal retail price.

This Curren leather wrist watch on Jumia is N4,000
On konga it is - N3000

China's aliexpress prices $6 - $10. = N1200 - N2000. Without including shipping costs.

Lots of Nairalanders sell for between N2500 - N3500

If interested call, message :
whatsapp - 08099433594,
Email: Promhize(at)gmail(dot)com

Available to inspect and check. Also if you are interested in smaller Quantity contact me. No 1-9pieces sales.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2719715_camera201508_jpeg67de9142851dad1f02ff1e54e99e4ee5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2719717_img20150808060302_jpegaee9725cac94e7aaf867764f76846e1d
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olori4b: 7:59am On Aug 08, 2015
HAS anyone here be experiencing payment issues selling on jumia been having payment issues and seriously ambso pissed off how can i sell amd not get my complete payment i keep sending e mail qndbhearing stories why does jumia not have a seller complaint center apart drom the acct manager .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by JumiaOnline(m): 8:28am On Aug 10, 2015
olori4b:
HAS anyone here be experiencing payment issues selling on jumia been having payment issues and seriously ambso pissed off how can i sell amd not get my complete payment i keep sending e mail qndbhearing stories why does jumia not have a seller complaint center apart drom the acct manager .

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.Please kindly send an email to marketplace@ and you will get a response as soon as possible.Thank you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcslize: 11:23am On Aug 10, 2015
Hello a friend of mine just received a parcel from a friend from d UK. A message was sent to him frm bluediamondcargo in Abuja. Don't knw if it is real. Does anyone heard of dat cargo company? And if yes how do we pick up d parcel frm Abuja? D person stay in Edo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kennyman2000(m): 11:36am On Aug 10, 2015
Mcslize:
Hello a friend of mine just received a parcel from a friend from d UK. A message was sent to him frm bluediamondcargo in Abuja. Don't knw if it is real. Does anyone heard of dat cargo company? And if yes how do we pick up d parcel frm Abuja? D person stay in Edo

i smell scam.. The sender must have contacted him via facebook and became friend with that ur friend.. From there, the scam theory applies.. Just tell ur friend to be wise and never pay any money to them.. Cos they'll ask ur frnd to send some documents, like passport etc for documentation purpose to make it look like real, thereafter, they'll ask him to make payment, that it'll be delivered to him.. Tell ur frnd that, he's doing pay on delivery or he'll ask someone to pick it up in their office.. They'll be bursted via their strategy.. They'll also use the demurrage stuff to scare ur friend and also say, after somedays, they'll send the package back.. Tell ur frnd to wise up as its never real.. All na just packaging to swindle ur frnd.

All the best bro..

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcslize: 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
kennyman2000:

i smell scam.. The sender must have contacted him via facebook and became friend with that ur friend.. From there, the scam theory applies.. Just tell ur friend to be wise and never pay any money to them.. Cos they'll ask ur frnd to send some documents, like passport etc for documentation purpose to make it look like real, thereafter, they'll ask him to make payment, that it'll be delivered to him.. Tell ur frnd that, he's doing pay on delivery or he'll ask someone to pick it up in their office.. They'll be bursted via their strategy.. They'll also use the demurrage stuff to scare ur friend and also say, after somedays, they'll send the package back.. Tell ur frnd to wise up as its never real.. All na just packaging to swindle ur frnd.

All the best bro..

thanks Bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcslize: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
kennyman2000:

All the best bro..

Bro u may be right frm d way am seeing it. My friend called dem and they ask him to send N19,500 to their account so as to send the package to him in Edo. Is it being done that way? N19500 just to send a package frm abuja to Edo? I need advice so as to advice him.

The cargo name is bluediamondcargo in Abuja
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kennyman2000(m): 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mcslize:

Bro u may be right frm d way am seeing it. My friend called dem and they ask him to send N19,500 to their account so as to send the package to him in Edo. Is it being done that way? N19500 just to send a package frm abuja to Edo? I need advice so as to advice him.

The cargo name is bluediamondcargo in Abuja

Bro, this thing is very simple.. I've told u already that its a scam.. U dont need any advice anymore.. Just tell ur frnd to forget about it that its a scam.. His so friend that he said sent the package knows about it. They're both working together. Ask ur friend to tell them that u've a friend in abuja that can pick it up for u.. That they should tell him the address.. U'll see that, they'll insist on them sending it.. Why? Its a scam... Tell ur friend to leave them alone.. Its a scam..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcslize: 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
kennyman2000:

Bro, this thing is very simple.. I've told u already that its a scam.. U dont need any advice anymore.. Just tell ur frnd to forget about it that its a scam.. His so friend that he said sent the package knows about it. They're both working together. Ask ur friend to tell them that u've a friend in abuja that can pick it up for u.. That they should tell him the address.. U'll see that, they'll insist on them sending it.. Why? Its a scam... Tell ur friend to leave them alone.. Its a scam..

u r right....he call dem and told dem dat he has som1 in Abuja who wil come to their office to pick d package up den giv dem d money wen he get there d guy on d call refuse nd said they don't use other service. U can imagine dat. They r really scammers. Is it their duty to insist dat they must b d one to send d package to d owner? Even appart frm dat if som1 send a package frm abroad d person has already paid for d charges to get it down to Nigeria hw den can they even be charging 19k plus to send a package frm Abuja to Edo? They r truly pure scammers. Dis so called person dat claim to hav sent d parcel frm d UK was just a friend to dis my friend on facekbook. Not dat they even knw each oda o. Na facebook friendhsip o....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kennyman2000(m): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mcslize:

u r right....he call dem and told dem dat he has som1 in Abuja who wil come to their office to pick d package up den giv dem d money wen he get there d guy on d call refuse nd said they don't use other service. U can imagine dat. They r really scammers. Is it their duty to insist dat they must b d one to send d package to d owner? Even appart frm dat if som1 send a package frm abroad d person has already paid for d charges to get it down to Nigeria hw den can they even be charging 19k plus to send a package frm Abuja to Edo? They r truly pure scammers. Dis so called person dat claim to hav sent d parcel frm d UK was just a friend to dis my friend on facekbook. Not dat they even knw each oda o. Na facebook friendhsip o....

Thats how they do bro.. I made mentioned of the scammer frnd been a facebook frnd from my previous posts.. The scammer facebook frnd from UK may even tell ur frnd to pay them if ur frnd contact him to explain the situation of things to him... He'll say, he should pay them that when he comes to Nigeria, he'll reimburse him.. Lol...

Am sure, he gave ur frnd a tracking no that looks real.. The tracking no will show list of all the items the scammer sent if ur frnd track it.. Lol..

It takes one to be very smart to burst them.. All the best bro..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Brownhacks(m): 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
JumiaOnline:

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.Please kindly send an email to marketplace@ and you will get a response as soon as possible.Thank you
how can I sell on your platform jumia was told I must come to lagos before I can be accepted but I can't any way to help jumiaonline rep here
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcslize: 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
kennyman2000:

Thats how they do bro.. I made mentioned of the scammer frnd been a facebook frnd from my previous posts.. The scammer facebook frnd from UK may even tell ur frnd to pay them if ur frnd contact him to explain the situation of things to him... He'll say, he should pay them that when he comes to Nigeria, he'll reimburse him.. Lol...

Am sure, he gave ur frnd a tracking no that looks real.. The tracking no will show list of all the items the scammer sent if ur frnd track it.. Lol..

It takes one to be very smart to burst them.. All the best bro..

But on a serious note how can a cargo company just tarnish their image wit scam? What am trying to do now is investigate if truly the bluediamondcargo.com company is real. U can visit their site dats d site above. Is d company real? Dats my investigation now
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kennyman2000(m): 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mcslize:

But on a serious note how can a cargo company just tarnish their image wit scam? What am trying to do now is investigate if truly the bluediamondcargo.com company is real. U can visit their site dats d site above. Is d company real? Dats my investigation now

Hahahaha.. Its not a cargo company bro.. Its a scam.. Its used for scam..
The cargo coy doesnt exist.
Am still surprise, u still dont understand the whole scenerio.. Wish i could type.. The cargo company doesnt exist.. Its just parts of their strategies to scam people..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcslize: 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
kennyman2000:

Hahahaha.. Its not a cargo company bro.. Its a scam.. Its used for scam..
The cargo coy doesnt exist.
Am still surprise, u still dont understand the whole scenerio.. Wish i could type.. The cargo company doesnt exist.. Its just parts of their strategies to scam people..

I see! Thanks so much for ur smart insight. My friend would have fallen into their scam since by dashing them 19.5k . Imagine them scamming as many people as they can getting 20k from each. Their bank account go soon burst. But men don wise o. Make dem take d parcel we no need am. I for laugh my friend die. My friend don dash dem d parcel
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by JumiaOnline(m): 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
Brownhacks:
how can I sell on your platform jumia was told I must come to lagos before I can be accepted but I can't any way to help jumiaonline rep here

Kindly contact us on 0700 6000 000 for more information. Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abbeyforex(m): 7:33am On Aug 11, 2015
Updated Aug. 11, 2015 7:10 a.m. Nigerian Time

BEIJING—China’s central bank(PBOC) devalued its tightly controlled currency, causing its biggest one-day loss in two decades, as the world’s second-largest economy continues to sputter.

Chinese authorities said the change would help drive the currency toward more market-driven movements. The move also signaled the government’s growing worry about slow growth. A shift toward a weaker currency could help flagging exports at a time when many other efforts to boost the economy haven’t proven very effective.

China’s yuan(RMB) has been on an upward track for a decade, during which the country’s economy grew to be the second largest in the world and the currency gained importance globally. The devaluation Tuesday was the most significant downward adjustment to the yuan since 1994, when as part of a break from Communist state planning, Beijing let the currency fall by one-third.

Effect to we Importers :

As a currency becomes cheaper versus other currencies, it becomes more attractive for investors to buy it because they can often take a long (wait for the price to increase) position and make money that way. It also gives more incentive for investors/creditors to invest in large projects that are happening within an economy. Products that are created in a china become more attractive because of their price. Products now become lesser if one takes solely relative purchasing power into account.

One historical example of keeping a currency artificially cheap is China keeping the Renminbi cheap and pegged to the dollar. They wanted consumers/companies from abroad to buy their products so their businesses could continue to grow. This is one reason why China saw a booming economy in export industry. Many Western companies chose to have their products sourced from China because they knew they would get a good exchange rate, thus making the product cheaper. By keeping the Renminbi cheap, China was able to promote trade and begin to help their struggling economy. They have only recently begun to take away some of their instruments that artificially keep the prices low.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olori4b: 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
[thanks i hqve sent you an e mail kindly replyquote author=JumiaOnline post=36798082]

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.Please kindly send an email to marketplace@ and you will get a response as soon as possible.Thank you [/quote]
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olori4b: 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
JumiaOnline:

thanks i have sent ypu am e mail kindly reply
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by practicalclass: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
Please dear house, how much is the current exchange rate for gtb bank. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Dumdum217(m): 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
Please house, how do someone get Stanbic ATM without having an account with them. I heard their exchange rate is cheap compare to other banks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
practicalclass:
Please dear house, how much is the current exchange rate for gtb bank. Thanks.
225 to $1
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
Are you finding it difficult selling your imported items
Let me help you sell them for free
0% commission
Guaranteed 5-10 daily sales
contact 08133368752

https://www.nairaland.com/2514260/mini-importer-let-me-grow
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by practicalclass: 4:48am On Aug 15, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
225 to $1

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tompeters(m): 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
ORIGINAL WEIDE WATCHES FOR SALE,, COMES IN GOLD AND SILVER MIXED, BLACK AND SILVER COLOURS...

CALL OR WHATSAPP 08060959934 FOR MORE DETAILS IF INTERESTED
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by orpeeh: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2015
A friend of mine ordered for some jewelries on aliexpress last week Monday, most of the tracking number he received was not that of china post(more like numbers alone of which the goods were meant to be sent through china post), when he contacted the sellers of the jewelries some said the goods he purchase was under 10dolls so it cannot be tracked but the goods has been sent. Pls has anyone experience this before or is he about to be duped? Your reply will be appreciated

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.