Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002921 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
2pointsonly:
if the 'fee' will be based on after sales(commission)... Good idea.
After Sales Is Ok For Me as long Fees is attractive.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 3:12am On Aug 23, 2015
Eboy343:
If Thats So Then Make It 40/60

He's not stealing the goods I think.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Eghosa1(m): 6:24am On Aug 23, 2015
mimzy:
hello house, please help a sister out. i just made some purchases on ali express. they are all baby clothings, about 97 in total and i am about to make payment beacause im a bit skeptical about the quality of the products. please note that i checked each products review before selecting and dey were well above average. is there anyone else here that has ordered baby clothing. please wat was ur experience. thank you

They are very okay so long the prices aren't stark cheap. Got some for some clients in December and they were fit and proper. Just ensure to ask your sellers hope they're quality and let them note your age preference.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 23, 2015
mayorall:

He's not stealing the goods I think.
Oach! Thats An Error That Comment Nt For This Thread.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 1wolex85: 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
Good day house, I intend buying about 25 pieces of laptop bags from a seller, though we agreed on 15 dollars each, I insisted on having a sample first but they want to sell the sample for 30 dollars. Is this normal?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Dgrea8t(m): 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
surveycash:
On behalf of the pacesetter El Matteo the Legend, great contributors -chemashie, 2sexy, Qasminho, xzibukz, toluxa1, Niiade, C. whyte, oshie, myself and other masters in the house, I hereby present to you Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

May this bring forth better rewarding profitable business opportunities and greater milestones to we all.

***edited...

Season 1 ended here https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free
Hello sir. I just discovered this discussion/thread on nairaland. Please can I have an ebook of the so far discussion or imporation itself? The thread is so much, I can't browse through all of them. Thank you sir.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Eghosa1(m): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
1wolex85:
Good day house, I intend buying about 25 pieces of laptop bags from a seller, though we agreed on 15 dollars each, I insisted on having a sample first but they want to sell the sample for 30 dollars. Is this normal?

it could be because of shipping charges If he is shipping directly to you in Nigeria. let us handle the procurement for you and help you bring it in. My contact is on my signature.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 1wolex85: 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
Eghosa1:

it could be because of shipping charges If he is shipping directly to you in Nigeria. let us handle the procurement for you and help you bring it in. My contact is on my signature.
The price doesn't include shipping to Nigeria. It includes shipping within china
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
1wolex85:

The price doesn't include shipping to Nigeria. It includes shipping within china
Look for another seller
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
Dgrea8t:
Hello sir. I just discovered this discussion/thread on nairaland. Please can I have an ebook of the so far discussion or imporation itself? The thread is so much, I can't browse through all of them. Thank you sir.

The thread is full of many useful information that will do you good if you can take your time to go through it. However, if you need a well detailed e-book that summarised the basic of importation particularly from China, send me a PM or contact me via any of the means on my signature.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
1wolex85:

Is the seller willing to deduct the sample fee from your next purchase? If yes, it's a good deal.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fixedhollies(m): 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
Zup importers, how do u solve the issue of items not been shipped to Nigeria. I don't want to use chrisvic mall, can anybody help? Even if it's a USA address. Urgent shocked
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Eghosa1(m): 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
fixedhollies:
Zup importers, how do u solve the issue of items not been shipped to Nigeria. I don't want to use chrisvic mall, can anybody help? Even if it's a USA address. Urgent shocked

What do you want to bring in? I ship and can help bring it in. our service is top notch. +234 70 595 89222 (Whatsapp).
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by DavisBloom(m): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ohana:
you can click on the ORDER NOW and a provision will be made where you can fill your information. after which they will provide a page that you need to fill using your card details. fill it and they will notify your seller.

N:B THEY WILL DEDUCT 5% OF THE MONEY YOU PAID, SO YOU HAVE TO ADD THAT 5% TO THE TOTAL MONEY YOU AND THE SELLER AGREED ON...

5% wow ,just knowing,thanks man
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by naijawealth(m): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
please i have issues replying order messages in my aliexpress account. who else is experiencing this problem?. its saying message fail to send send please try again letter.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by isreal99: 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
Eghosa1:

Please I need this and how much will cost down to Delta state
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32257924457.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fixedhollies(m): 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
Eghosa1:

What do you want to bring in? I ship and can help bring it in. our service is top notch. +234 70 595 89222 (Whatsapp).

Pieces of phones.. Need a trusted address of USA or Canada
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Eghosa1(m): 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
isreal99:

Please I need this and how much will cost down to Delta state
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32257924457.html

Do contact on whatsapp. Adverts aren't allowed here.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Bongbok(m): 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ever dynamic counselors in the house, I want to try Uche Logistics for my shipping from China to Naija. Pls any recommendations, reservations, testimonies, complaints, opinions and advice for me?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by DavisBloom(m): 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
please how long does it take aliexpress to verify a payment,cos i paid since morning,yet i still see "payment being verified" and my bank hasnt deduct anything
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
DavisBloom:
please how long does it take aliexpress to verify a payment,cos i paid since morning,yet i still see "payment being verified" and my bank hasnt deduct anything
6-8hrs smiley

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abbeyforex(m): 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
DavisBloom:

maximum 24 hours

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by DavisBloom(m): 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
6-8hrs smiley

wAIting......
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 25, 2015
mimzy:
hello house, please help a sister out. i just made some purchases on ali express. they are all baby clothings, about 97 in total and i am about to make payment beacause im a bit skeptical about the quality of the products. please note that i checked each products review before selecting and dey were well above average. is there anyone else here that has ordered baby clothing. please wat was ur experience. thank you
My long nails doesn't allow me to type but i am forced to respond to u so dat u don't make a huge mistake.

Goodmorning house! Permission to contribute.

1). B4 ordering as many as 97 pieces of clothes,buy like 5 from different sellers&test both size,quality&so on. If u blindly order 97 pieces of cloths,u'r on ur own ooo.

My experience is: i ordered 20 office gowns for d 1st time in May, from different sellers though;they all came with 2 - 3wks; some were annoyingly too short;transparent&so many other lapses which i can't explain now.

I wear UK/US/Turkey XL but Aliexpress XL didn't size me. They just couldn't fit&were too short.

I opened dispute&they all said i should ship back their cloths.Only 2 agreed to partial refund without shipping fee&if i promise them positive feedback.

I went to post office&after weighing the items i intended sending back, d bill they gave me made me retract so i couldn't send them back. Anyway,i managed to sell some of them to my friends whom it fitted for a giveaway price while some are here looking at me.

If u'r buying cloths or shoes,add .5 addition orelse it won't size u.Chinese ppl are smallish. If u wear XL,buy XXL. Men's shirts are worst. Their long sleeve hands are way too short for the sizes, shoulder, less expanded.

In conclusion,try buying things from different sellers&different sizes; read all d feedbacks&go to item description so dat u'l have a little insight to what u'r buying them get fews samples 1st&please don't buy from only one seller. A cloth that'l size a 3 year old child in China might not size a 2 year healthy child in Nigeria.

#My2CentOpinion
PS ignore any typographic error. My nails are damn too long grin grin grin &i'm hurrying off.

Later guys!

5 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:39am On Aug 25, 2015
francawilson:

My long nails doesn't allow me to type but i am forced to respond to u so dat u don't make a huge mistake.

1). B4 ordering as many as 97 pieces of clothes,buy like 5 from different sellers&test both size,quality&so on. If u blindly order 97 pieces of cloths,u'r on ur own ooo.

My experience is: i ordered 20 office gowns for d 1st time in May, from different sellers though;they all came with 2 - 3wks; some were annoyingly too short;transparent&so many other lapses which i can't explain now.

I wear UK/US/Turkey XL but Aliexpress XL didn't size me. They just couldn't fit&were too short.

I opened dispute&they all said i should ship back their cloths.Only 2 agreed to partial refund without shipping fee&if i promise them positive feedback.

I went to post office&after weighing the items i intended sending back, d bill they gave me made me retract so i couldn't send them back. Anyway,i managed to sell some of them to my friends whom it fitted for a giveaway price while some are here looking at me.

If u'r buying cloths or shoes,add .5 addition orelse it won't size u.Chinese ppl are smallish. If u wear XL,buy XXL. Men's shirts are worst. Their long sleeve hands are way too short for the sizes, shoulder, less expanded.

In conclusion,try buying things from different sellers&different sizes; read all d feedbacks&go to item description so dat u'l have a little insight to what u'r buying them get fews samples 1st&please don't buy from only one seller. A cloth that'l size a 3 year old child in China might not size a 2 year healthy child in Nigeria.

#My2CentOpinion
PS ignore any typographic error. My nails are damn too long grin grin grin &i'm hurrying off.

Later guys!

There is always a size data table. Measure yourself with tape rule and confirm your size
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 25, 2015
1wolex85:
B4 u import things from aliexpress (unless u don't hope to sell it), try&find out how much it goes for in Nigeria.

If u'r buying a lapto bag for as much as $15 (about 3300),shipping fee not inclusinve; how much do u hope 2sell it cos most ppl know how much its sold. I once bought a bag 4my laptop for 3700 with shipping fee&i went to aboki's shop&found out he was selling his for 3000 &mine has zip problem even on delivery. I had to buy a superior zip 2change it. Imagine that!!

Now aliexpress is doing sales;comb 4a cheaper store&since u'r buying that much,there should be a big discount.

For bags,u don't really need a sample anyway because bags are usually what they described. I've bought about 7 bags from aliexpress&they were beyond superb. Everyone used 2ask me if i bought them abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 25, 2015
mayorall:

There is always a size data table. Measure yourself with tape rule and confirm your size
Trust me i did all that
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tdayof(m): 8:09am On Aug 25, 2015
francawilson:

#My2CentOpinion

Later guys!
Chinese wear short gowns hence the reason for the size ish.. Not that they smallish...

Hmm about men probably the company used a wrong size code for you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Sammig1(m): 10:19am On Aug 25, 2015
Let us buy your PayPal funds off you from 5$ and above at attractive rates. My contact is in my signature.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ichiebullion(m): 6:45am On Aug 26, 2015
I want to pay for goods over $3000 and my bank keep declining the transaction saying it exceeds daily spending limit.. Meaning I will ve to pay $300 for 10 days.. Is there any other way to bypass this?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 7:22am On Aug 26, 2015
Ichiebullion:
I want to pay for goods over $3000 and my bank keep declining the transaction saying it exceeds daily spending limit.. Meaning I will ve to pay $300 for 10 days.. Is there any other way to bypass this?

What bank?

The $300 limit only apply when you're withdrawing from an ATM outside Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.