Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002886 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by winetapper: 4:10am On Oct 21, 2015
lordmayor4:

$350
mtchew you Neva ready angry
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 4:53am On Oct 21, 2015
franzis:
Your bank declined this transaction

Sorry for the late reply. I received a mail from
Access Bank not quite long that my daily POS on
foreign platform will now be $500. I guess it's a new
directive from the apex bank.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by franzis(m): 6:02am On Oct 21, 2015
yemi2plus:

Sorry for the late reply. I received a mail from
Access Bank not quite long that my daily POS on
foreign platform will now be $500. I guess it's a new
directive from the apex bank.
ok thanks a lot, but i think i already solved the problem, i used gtbank mastercard and it went through but i still got the decline message from them
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Obynolee(f): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2015
franzis:
Your bank declined this transaction

If you're using PayPal it might be due to insufficient fund,try sending lesser amount to confirm what I am saying
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Johncrown80(m): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2015
Import gurus pls help me out

I saw somthig on 1688.com wich i want to buy for personal use bt i discover that if i use any agent the price they will send it to lagos and additional 2k to send it from lagos to Osogbo where i stay is so much for me,

pls i nw want to ask is it possible for the seller to send it to Nigeria derectly or their is any other route i can take to make the shipment cheaper thnks in anticipation
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lordmayor4(m): 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
winetapper:
mtchew you Neva ready angry

OK
But check the price of Bluetooth hoverboard with bag and 1 year warranty
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by haychPee(m): 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
You can only get order directly sent to your local address from aliexpress but for 1688 you either use agent or dhl in the case the seller has such option.
PS: That's why it's advisable to make bulk purchase from 1688 for cost effectiveness.
I hope that helps.
#Safe.

Johncrown80:

I saw somthig on 1688.com wich i want to buy for personal use bt i discover that if i use any agent the price they will send it to lagos and additional 2k to send it from lagos to Osogbo where i stay is so much for me,

pls i nw want to ask is it possible for the seller to send it to Nigeria derectly or their is any other route i can take to make the shipment cheaper thnks in anticipation
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olutony14(m): 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
It possible for the seller to send the item to you directly, you just need to speak with the seller or checks the seller shipping methods.
but my question is this, can you interpret the lang on 1688.com?
This is necessary for you to have a good business communication with the seller

Johncrown80:

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by naijafinest123: 12:57am On Oct 22, 2015
The mini importation business is one of the most
profitable businesses anyone can lay his/her hands on.
With the right attitude and commitment one can turn a
few thousand Naira to Millions of Naira in short period of
time. Alot of people are turning to this business;
either on a full-time or part-time basis. However, as
interesting and profitable as this business can be, it can
also be quite frustrating. There are two vital parts of the
importation process. The first part is, Buying and shipping
goods successfully , while the
second part is selling the goods quickly and profitably. But no more worries we are here to make things very easy for you,in such a way that u we b making more profit buying from us than u importing your self because we bought them in thousands,directly from the manufacturals.

one of the world leading company is here again with a great product called TEETH WHITENING PEN. this product have been making wave all over some major countries like china us britin and many more,and now in NIGERIA

WHAT IS TEETH WHITENIN PEN?
Its a device containing an effective bleaching gel used in removing stains and colours from teeth,making your teeth sparkling white within 5 days without any side effect

It is very easy to use just apply the gel,on your teeth then rinse after 1 minute.
reaction starts taking place immediately it is apply.

PRICE:#2000 each
but for wholesale buyers;
#1200 each if u buy over 20pieces
and #1000 if u buy over 50 pieces.
call now to order for yours befor it become too late.(note that this same product is been sold within the rate of #2000 -#2500 out there in local market)
we offer;
. PAY ON DELIVERY
.FREE DELIVERY any were in nigeria
.we will show you how to sell to thousands of intrested buyers online

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by halbeeb(m): 6:56am On Oct 22, 2015
naijafinest123:
The mini importation business is one of the most
profitable businesses anyone can lay his/her hands on.
With the right attitude and commitment one can turn a
few thousand Naira to Millions of Naira in short period of
time. Alot of people are turning to this business;
either on a full-time or part-time basis. However, as
interesting and profitable as this business can be, it can
also be quite frustrating. There are two vital parts of the
importation process. The first part is, Buying and shipping
goods successfully , while the
second part is selling the goods quickly and profitably. But no more worries we are here to make things very easy for you,in such a way that u we b making more profit buying from us than u importing your self because we bought them in thousands,directly from the manufacturals.

one of the world leading company is here again with a great product called TEETH WHITENING PEN. this product have been making wave all over some major countries like china us britin and many more,and now in NIGERIA

WHAT IS TEETH WHITENIN PEN?
Its a device containing an effective bleaching gel used in removing stains and colours from teeth,making your teeth sparkling white within 5 days without any side effect

It is very easy to use just apply the gel,on your teeth then rinse after 1 minute.
reaction starts taking place immediately it is apply.

PRICE:#2000 each
but for wholesale buyers;
#1200 each if u buy over 20pieces
and #1000 if u buy over 50 pieces.
call now to order for yours befor it become too late.(note that this same product is been sold within the rate of #2000 -#2500 out there in local market)
we offer;
. PAY ON DELIVERY
.FREE DELIVERY any were in nigeria
.we will show you how to sell to thousands of intrested buyers online
[font=serif]Modified/font]

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by halbeeb(m): 7:01am On Oct 22, 2015
Johncrown80:

I would urge you to find another person who might be interested in 1688.com items, so that the waybil cost from Lagos to Ilorin can be minimized.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Seylad2009(m): 9:42am On Oct 22, 2015
Hello house,
I made an order on aliexpress sometime last month,according to the tracking information the order arrive nigeria last week sunday 10/10/2015 but up till now there is nothing about the order and have not receive it at the shipping address i provided . Please what should i do,I need urgent advice or guide.
THANKS
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oluwalogbon(m): 10:17am On Oct 22, 2015
It may be delay by custom for clearing.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oluwalogbon(m): 10:21am On Oct 22, 2015
Seylad2009:
Hello house,
I made an order on aliexpress sometime last month,according to the tracking information the order arrive nigeria last week sunday 10/10/2015 but up till now there is nothing about the order and have not receive it at the shipping address i provided . Please what should i do,I need urgent advice or guide.
THANKS

It may be delay by custom for
clearing . or check the nearby post office
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 11:05am On Oct 22, 2015
halbeeb:

Wrong place for ads.... Those who are here are importation expert not those who you can concoct lie for

This is wrong in all ramifications. No body as made it up by bringing other down.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 11:14am On Oct 22, 2015
Seylad2009:
Hello house,
THANKS

Track it here:

nipost.gov.ng/TrackAndConfirm.aspx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by halbeeb(m): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2015
yemi2plus:

This is wrong in all ramifications. No body as made it up by bringing other down.

I'm sorry about that, boss... I have just felt this is the thread for sharing information with newbies like me not for selling products...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Seylad2009(m): 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
yemi2plus:

Track it here:

nipost.gov.ng/TrackAndConfirm.aspx
Thank you so much however it didn't bring any details concerning the order maybe it's not yet cleared at custom
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Seylad2009(m): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oluwalogbon:

It may be delay by custom for
clearing . or check the nearby post office
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Laredojohn(m): 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
chiomilisa:
please please how do I get my refund from a seller in aliexpress. I ordered for 2 baby cloths since may, they did not come. the seller promised to resend the items but uptil now he hasnt, so I asked him to refund the money which he accept doing so. but now he is requesting for my PayPal emails. I don't know how to go about that, tank you.
open dispute , and sure ur seller will respond, if not escalate and aliexpress will refund u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Laredojohn(m): 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
Johncrown80:

can u send link of item to my mail on signature privately , can give u cheaper rates, even sending down to oshogbo using the famous ty logistics on nairaland , or if they can ship to Nigeria all well and good
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mubz(m): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
Anyone knows if any bank is offering less than #220 as dollar rate for their card?..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
Mubz:
Anyone knows if any bank is offering less than #220 as dollar rate for their card?..

Skye Bank Visa Debit Card. $1/215
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by adebayo3449(m): 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
please great importers help me.I have been receiving mail about Christmas promotion from different Chinese manufacturer.e.g
Preview the Tablet PC Products Price: Buy 2 get 1 free/ Buy 5 get 3 free/Buy 10 get 7 free.please can this be possible on earth or I should run for my life.and what disturbed me most is the price. please help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abbeyforex(m): 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
adebayo3449:
please great importers help me.I have been receiving mail about Christmas promotion from different Chinese manufacturer.e.g
Preview the Tablet PC Products Price: Buy 2 get 1 free/ Buy 5 get 3 free/Buy 10 get 7 free.please can this be possible on earth or I should run for my life.and what disturbed me most is the price. please help

Pls run with your hard earned money and don't become the next Santa Claus

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by adebayo3449(m): 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
thanks so much leader
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by winetapper: 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
abbeyforex:

Pls run with your hard earned money and don't become the next Santa Claus
the next Santa Claus grin grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by CoolKizzy(m): 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
Please house, can anyone link me with a guru in human hair and beauty products importation, especially hair extensions. Please help a newbie. angry
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Obynolee(f): 5:41am On Oct 23, 2015
yemi2plus:

Skye Bank Visa Debit Card. $1/215
What's the daily limit spending please?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jedisco(m): 7:32am On Oct 23, 2015
Gud day house. I want to import customised ties and fabrics but I want to know if its on customs contraband list
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 7:38am On Oct 23, 2015
yemi2plus:

I have missed unselfish post like this.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.