Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002842 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by miqos02(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
yemi2plus:

Skye Bank Visa Debit Card. $1/215
wow
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 25, 2015
Have you lost so many opportunities online because you don’t have a paypal account to receive your payment?*.Have you lost your cash in paypal because of an unverified paypal account?*.Do you presently have a need for a paypal account?I sell a Verified paypal account with vcc and phone number.....I deal one on one.Call or whatsapp.....09032490147.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by candygebsslim: 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
Great house, nipost website is not working, but wen i track on 17track it shows destination tracking consumes 6002ms but doesnt display details of wat it tracked, am i rite to say my order has arrived since it shows destination trackin comsumes 6002ms

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tugrow(m): 8:35am On Oct 28, 2015
please somebody should help me, is it ok to pay supplier using St Patricks , or have anybody pay supplier through them before?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by anonyguy: 9:13am On Oct 28, 2015
tugrow:
please somebody should help me, is it ok to pay supplier using St Patricks , or have anybody pay supplier through them before?

I have not but I think they're trusted. Is the supplier on 1688? You can chat with the seller and request for his/her aliexpress store link
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ismukha: 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hello house, I have negotiated with my seller on alibaba and paid her advance using PayPal. I want St. Patrick to ship my products for me. What do I need to do? The whatsapp number seems not doing, pls help. The seller is waiting..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by anonyguy: 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ismukha:
Hello house, I have negotiated with my seller on alibaba and paid her advance using PayPal. I want St. Patrick to ship my products for me. What do I need to do? The whatsapp number seems not doing, pls help. The seller is waiting..

Get St Patrick china address here https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china#24807196

Send the address to your seller and make sure your name, phone number is written on the package.. Contact St Patrick and tell them about your package
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BetaTechnicians: 6:15am On Oct 29, 2015
shinaf:
New Noniking's address
Michael promised to serve us more better with the new warehouse which can accommodate alot of goods ......

Our new office address in Chinese:新收货地址:广州市越秀区环市西路克山三街20号宇宙服装鞋业广场C区190-191档,收货人:朱迪,电话:13434369377, 请在外箱写上客人名字和电话号码,谢谢。 nonikings express

can you please tell Michael to talk to Judy, it takes like a week to get a response from her via whatsapp & that's the best mode of communication with her when you have to make inquiries and give her details. it's really annoying.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tugrow(m): 7:09am On Oct 29, 2015
anonyguy:

I have not but I think they're trusted. Is the supplier on 1688? You can chat with the seller and request for his/her aliexpress store link
thanks alot, the supplier does not have store in Alibaba or aliexpress, so house please confidence agent or person can I use to pay sellers in 1688.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by anonyguy: 9:04am On Oct 29, 2015
tugrow:
thanks alot, the supplier does not have store in Alibaba or aliexpress, so house please confidence agent or person can I use to pay sellers in 1688.com

You can use St Patrick.. They charge 4%
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olumo2000: 10:13am On Oct 29, 2015
Pls, I need info about selling grade "A" tokunbo tyres in Nigeria. Thanks in advance.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by EUGENE4GOO(m): 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
I want to Phone in DX.com to stating free shipping to Nigeria. I try to see if there is any other shipping methods but no option. Is it advisable for to Use free shipping and receive the goods on time. Who has shipped using their free shipping and how quick was it. I want the phone to get to Nigeria latest 7 days
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tugrow(m): 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
anonyguy:

You can use St Patrick.. They charge 4%
thanks very much bro, please help me explain how calculate the my quotation with their 4% charge
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
tugrow:
Use aleairpay service on Nland

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by anonyguy: 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
tugrow:
thanks very much bro, please help me explain how calculate the my quotation with their 4% charge

If you're paying 200 dollars as total price of goods, you pay extra 4% of 200 dollars.. So all the money you will send to St Patrick will be 208.. Hope you understand now
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tugrow(m): 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
anonyguy:

If you're paying 200 dollars as total price of goods, you pay extra 4% of 200 dollars.. So all the money you will send to St Patrick will be 208.. Hope you understand now
ok, thanks sir
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jayblend: 5:23am On Oct 30, 2015
pls nairalanders can i ship goods from aliexpress using free shipping option singaporepost and where do i go to collect my goods here in nigeria pls i nid help ASAP.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tugrow(m): 6:24am On Oct 30, 2015
jayblend:
pls nairalanders can i ship goods from aliexpress using free shipping option singaporepost and where do i go to collect my goods here in nigeria pls i nid help ASAP.
yes, hive them your nearest post office code, and you will collect it in the post office
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 30, 2015
Hello ma'am tutucious, I want to inquire something from you. Can I send you a mail?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Punck4real(f): 11:36am On Oct 31, 2015
BetaTechnicians:

can you please tell Michael to talk to Judy, it takes like a week to get a response from her via whatsapp & that's the best mode of communication with her when you have to make inquiries and give her details. it's really annoying.
Chat are on wechat. Send her enough smiley. She must reply. That what I use to disturb them.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lacapine: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
please .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tugrow(m): 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=lacapine post=39545049]please can anyone here help me with Nelson of Nisibor logistics contact? Been trying to reach him on the one I have and its not connecting. Thank you[/Quote

Reach him in one of this thread
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oevenme(m): 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
Hi importers, hope all is well and how's importation recently?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oevenme(m): 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
Please, what's Access bank debit card exchange rate?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by beautifullll1(f): 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
I'm lost here.... Please, if I want to ship my goods using a different shipping agent... I have to change my address on my Ali express account and put the location of the shipping agency? Then contact the agency? Is that it? Pls help me out........
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tugrow(m): 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
beautifullll1:
I'm lost here.... Please, if I want to ship my goods using a different shipping agent... I have to change my address on my Ali express account and put the location of the shipping agency? Then contact the agency? Is that it? Pls help me out........
no need to change your address, chat with the seller and tell him you have an agent in China, sent him the address of the shipping agent in Chinese, he will sent it to your agent
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oluwalogbon(m): 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
kiss
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by beautifullll1(f): 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
tugrow:
no need to change your address, chat with the seller and tell him you have an agent in China, sent him the address of the shipping agent in Chinese, he will sent it to your agent

Thanks you very much but
What if the item has a very high shipping fee? Will I still pay the shipping cost on aliexpress considering the fact that I'll pay the other shipping agent
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lacapine: 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=tugrow post=39545581][/quote] please do you have a link to his thread
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by haychPee(m): 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
You ain't paying any shipping again on aliexpress since you are using a third party shipping agent.
Just tell the seller to write your name and phone number on your package then send your shipper's address to him/her.
#Safe
beautifullll1:

Thanks you very much but
What if the item has a very high shipping fee? Will I still pay the shipping cost on aliexpress considering the fact that I'll pay the other shipping agent
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
Hi friends.How're u guys?Hope u're all chilling.I need suggestions from people who have used reliable China based shipping agents.I want to buy somethings from AE.I don't want to do these long shipping.Is possible for an agent to collect all my items&send them all at once?Anyone who has used this method shld pls fill me in&how long will it take to get here?I need them latest b4 17th Nov
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by anonyguy: 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
francawilson:
Hi friends.How're u guys?Hope u're all chilling.I need suggestions from people who have used reliable China based shipping agents.I want to buy somethings from AE.I don't want to do these long shipping.Is possible for an agent to collect all my items&send them all at once?Anyone who has used this method shld pls fill me in&how long will it take to get here?I need them latest b4 17th Nov

You mean you ordered from different buyers and you want all to be shipped to Nigeria at once?

If yes, you can chat with your agent and tell them how many package you're expecting, and they can ship at once. I use St Patrick and thier express is 1-2 days and normal shipping is 7 days.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.