Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1005609 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by NaijaShipping(m): 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
Good day and salutations.
We are Naijashipping and can assist with all shipping needs whether by air or by sea, whatever your convenience is, we cater for.
We can also source any vehicle from the UK be it Mercedes to Tractor, test drive and health check it over before purchase and then ship it to your door-step in Nigeria.
We clear all packages and consignments so our clients do not need to worry about that headache.
We can order all your goods on your behalf from aliexpress, amazon, ebay etc and ship it to the UK after which we can then forward it onto Nigeria to either be delivered to your door-step or collected from our warehouse in Lagos.
We can also work in reverse capacity and can export from Nigeria to the UK also.

Our air prices start as low as £3.90/kg and can be even cheaper depending on the quantity you send and take 5-7 days for delivery.
Our sea prices start from £1.99/kg and also reduces with heavier shipments, this takes from 4-6weeks including clearing.

We currently have a christmas promotion which offers 7% off all orders until 12/01/2016 so take advantage of an efficient, secure and timely service in time to be entitled to the discount.

*Please note - Our services include a £25 handling fee which is not included in the promotion.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by EUGENE4GOO(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
Has anyone buying from these Chinese sites:
1.comebuy.com,
2.gearbest.com,
3.everbuying.net
4.dealmachine.com

What were your experience with them? Are they reliable?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gbemisolaw: 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
Are u very good in sport forecasting?
Are u good in reading games?
Can you easily predicts 2odd per day?
JOIN SPORT GURUS ON WHATSAPP GROUP. Send 'I DO' to 09037467896.
ONLY 13 slots available...........
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by generaljosh1(m): 12:16am On Dec 11, 2015
Do you sell Electronics: TVs, Camera, smartphone OR Fashion: Men Clothing, Women Clothing?
Put your business product online now on www.flapmarket.com and boost your sales freely.
No Payment required!

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by atitebi(m): 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
Another item successfully produced and imported.
Thanks to you guy: from the creator of the thread to all contributors and followers.

Available........limited stock

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abbeyforex(m): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
NaijaShipping:
Good day and salutations.
We are Naijashipping and can assist with all shipping needs whether by air or by sea, whatever your convenience is, we cater for.
We can also source any vehicle from the UK be it Mercedes to Tractor, test drive and health check it over before purchase and then ship it to your door-step in Nigeria.
We clear all packages and consignments so our clients do not need to worry about that headache.
We can order all your goods on your behalf from aliexpress, amazon, ebay etc and ship it to the UK after which we can then forward it onto Nigeria to either be delivered to your door-step or collected from our warehouse in Lagos.
We can also work in reverse capacity and can export from Nigeria to the UK also.

Our air prices start as low as £3.90/kg and can be even cheaper depending on the quantity you send and take 5-7 days for delivery.
Our sea prices start from £1.99/kg and also reduces with heavier shipments, this takes from 4-6weeks including clearing.

We currently have a christmas promotion which offers 7% off all orders until 12/01/2016 so take advantage of an efficient, secure and timely service in time to be entitled to the discount.

*Please note - Our services include a £25 handling fee which is not included in the promotion.

But I think sea freight should be calculated based on CBM and not Kg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
abbeyforex:

Na special vessel. Lols
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by NaijaShipping(m): 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
abbeyforex:

Yes sir, sea freight is measured in cubic meters or volumetric weight, but not everybody understands these terms. To keep it easy for our clients, we measure in Kg unless they are sending car parts/cars/heavy machinery or large consignments with little weight.
Measuring in KG allows our customers to easily work out their costs if choosing this shipping method.

Infinitikoncept:

Na special vessel. Lols

Of-course now, na special vessel we de use oooo.
and with am, we take special care of your package.
special vessel for a special service.
Try us and you won't be disappointed, we have special plane too. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by macbeyland(m): 8:29am On Dec 12, 2015
atitebi:
Another item successfully produced and imported.
Thanks to you guy: from the creator of the thread to all contributors and followers.

Available........limited stock

are those flash drive or what? Please give details
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by macbeyland(m): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:
Has anyone buying from these Chinese sites:
1.comebuy.com,
2.gearbest.com,
3.everbuying.net
4.dealmachine.com

What were your experience with them? Are they reliable?
o bought a smart watch from Gearbest
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by atitebi(m): 9:00am On Dec 12, 2015
macbeyland:
are those flash drive or what? Please give details
yes boss....those are 8gb USB flash drives

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by macbeyland(m): 11:51am On Dec 12, 2015
atitebi:
yes boss....those are 8gb USB flash drives
How much is whosale price
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by macbeyland(m): 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
Please house, how can I establish contact with a company in China that manufactures micro chip... I need to discuss some things with them
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by atitebi(m): 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
macbeyland:
How much is whosale price
... .
you can reach 08026788355
thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by EUGENE4GOO(m): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
macbeyland:
o bought a smart watch from Gearbest
How long did you receive it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by macbeyland(m): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:

How long did you receive it.
I ordered for it before 20th of last month. It started shipping on the 20th and I arrived my destination on the 9th of this month
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by honourableseyi: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
macbeyland:

I ordered for it before 20th of last month. It started shipping on the 20th and I arrived my destination on the 9th of this month

Did you use free shipping sire?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by EUGENE4GOO(m): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
macbeyland:

They tried for your own. I placed order of tablet. It took them more one week before it was shipped. It was my first experience with gearbest and I was not satisfied with their service. It was when started demanding for refund before they managed to ship it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by popless(m): 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bros, i ve been eyeing gearbest.com too but if i may ask pls,
did they shipped your package straight to your postal address? or you used a third party agent? wink smiley

EUGENE4GOO:

They tried for your own. I placed order of tablet. It took them more one week before it was shipped. It was my first experience with gearbest and I was satisfied with their service. It was when started demanding for refund before they managed to ship it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by EUGENE4GOO(m): 12:25am On Dec 14, 2015
Sorry, I wanted to say I was not satisfied with their service.

popless:

did they shipped your package straight to your postal address? or you used a third party agent? wink smiley

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by EUGENE4GOO(m): 12:26am On Dec 14, 2015
popless:

They ship direct to your address but my case was delayed before shipping
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Jessman007(m): 8:18am On Dec 14, 2015
btenkobo:

StateRivers
TownPort Harcourt
AreaRumukrueshi
StreetWoji Housing Estate
Postcode => 500211
Streets using The Postcode includeElelewon,Shell Club,Shell Residential,Quarters,Woji Housing Estate
please could you give me address of this post office. I can't seem to locate it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by babz510(m): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2015
Pls anybody using wema bank mastercard to pay online? Pls what's their recent exchange rate?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lgboks(m): 11:15am On Dec 14, 2015
Please can some one help me with the name of a good tab to buy at the range of 18k.
Or should I go for techno at that price....please those who have gotten one should let me know
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by adexomuo(m): 8:04am On Dec 15, 2015
Pls which site is cheaper to buy and accept Atm for payment without third party and will use free shipment, urgent
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by AkProsper(m): 10:15am On Dec 15, 2015
Hlo house.
1. Pls how do I clear/claim my goods when it arrive at the port.Full detail including the expences that may follows.

2. I was chatting with a chiness supplier and he quotes shippin base on CBM(cubic meter) which makes the cost cheaper but I notice that shippin agent here use KG which makes it more expensive that the goods sellin price in 9ja market. So how do I do about it?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by zkeybuy: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2015
Are you looking for products with nice price and quality?pls let us deal with free shipping from china to nigeria.all products from all over the world!!!10-14 days to nigeria by air.
Pls visit our website: www.zkeybuy.com
more then 10K clients cooperate with us.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by zkeybuy: 10:29am On Dec 15, 2015
we accept naira with bank transfer and free shipping. smileywww.zkeybuy.com
adexomuo:
Pls which site is cheaper to buy and accept Atm for payment without third party and will use free shipment, urgent
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by zkeybuy: 10:32am On Dec 15, 2015
welcome to visit our website: www.zkeybuy.com. original products from china. smiley
lgboks:
Please can some one help me with the name of a good tab to buy at the range of 18k.
Or should I go for techno at that price....please those who have gotten one should let me know
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by zkeybuy: 10:33am On Dec 15, 2015
we are a china company for wholesale and purchase.you can contact me with whatsapp:+86 18667818717
macbeyland:
Please house, how can I establish contact with a company in China that manufactures micro chip... I need to discuss some things with them
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ikechi1000(m): 10:48am On Dec 15, 2015
hallykola:
I want to order a tablet from aliexpress but I do not want to use dhl. Please who has any idea on how to use chrisvicmall to handle only the shipping.
gud day, pls i also want to ship a tablet phone from aliexpress, pls i would need ur assistance in getting a cheap and good tablet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.