Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002836 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by practicalclass: 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
yemi2plus:

It is that time of the year - the festive period.

Well, they will inhibit more clients from approaching them.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 02, 2015
Oladeji254:
Hello house,

I attempted buying a system on Aliexpress for the first time but after placing my order I received a mail from them that my order has been closed, and I need to appeal or else my money would be refunded.

I have tried appealing and uploading all docs they ask for but it's not going through.

can anyone kindly advise Wat I should do.
Why was reorder closed?They must have given u a reason in the email.They sent me an email days ago telling me my account has been suspended due to ........Here's a screen shot so they must have given u a valid reason.My own reason was:i placed lits of order&wanted to pay but due to BVN palaver,my cards were blocked so i couldn't pau&all the orders got cancel then lo&behold unexpectedly they sent me an email so dear tell us the whole story let's know how to advice u

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 02, 2015
4stylz:
I want to order human hair online via dhl will custom charge me for duty?

Dear I hope my reply didn't come too late.I just saw ur post&i'l advice u from experience.

I have recieved over 10 hairs from aliexpress via DHL,FEDEX&UPS I didn't pay any kobo as duty charge.They brought it to my house as a matter of fact.I signed&took my parcel so anyone telling u u'l pay duty charge because he/she wants u patronize him/her is not been truthful.Hairs are light so it doesn't incure charges unlike using a 3rd party agent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 02, 2015
Eghosa1:

It depends

[quote author=4stylz post=40370540]

I want to start with dhl then after I will consider freight agent; please help me if I will pay duty at customs
I am not one of this that hoard information.Several weeks ago,I came here asking for information on using a 3rd party agent;their charges&so on&nobody gave me info&that led me to make several mistakes&wasted muc money&the items I received were beyond low standard.I silently wept.It's a long agonizing story which i'l leave for another.

What everybody needs in this life is to have someone that'l give good advice.I don't sell my own advice neither do I keep it to myself.
#OneLove

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 02, 2015
4stylz:

Ok thanks, please will it be worth it after the duty, I am thinking the amount will be ridiculous
When u're shopping for hair,look for the seller with the cheapest express shipping fee&look for hair with reasonable prices if u're selling.Don't ever pay high express fees for goodsu're selling cos if ur price is too high,u'l loose customers
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 4stylz: 9:19am On Dec 02, 2015
francawilson:

When u're shopping for hair,look for the seller with the cheapest express shipping fee&look for hair with reasonable prices if u're selling.Don't ever pay high express fees for goodsu're selling cos if ur price is too high,u'l loose customers

Thank you so much, you have been really helpful
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oladeji254(m): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2015
francawilson:

Why was reorder closed?They must have given u a reason in the email.They sent me an email days ago telling me my account has been suspended due to ........Here's a screen shot so they must have given u a valid reason.My own reason was:i placed lits of order&wanted to pay but due to BVN palaver,my cards were blocked so i couldn't pau&all the orders got cancel then lo&behold unexpectedly they sent me an email so dear tell us the whole story let's know how to advice u

hello francawilson the I was told that I need to verify my account for security purpose I was told to send a picture of my atm card, I'd card and statement of account showing the debit for the transaction which I ve done. The appeal was successful but my money is yet to be refunded I was just told that I can now place order.

The message I was told is Wat I've pasted below.

Closed
Reminder:
Your payment was not processed due to security reasons. As a result your order has been cancelled. AliExpress did not accept any payment for this order. However, please note that some banks may hold onto payments for up to 3-15 business days. To avoid order cancellations in the future, please submit a claim to validate this payment information.
Add To Cart
Order
Financial
Store: Enter Technology (HK) Co. Ltd Offline
Contact Name :oladeji odunade
Address:km 12, idiroko expressway Otta. Ogun state
Otta, Ogun, Nigeria
Zip Code:23401
Mobile:7067054423
Tel:234-
Fax:
Product Details Price Per Unit Quantity Order Total Status

Free Shipping 14.1 inch ultrabook slim laptop computer N2840/J1800 2.16GHZ 4GB 500GB WIFI Windows7 win8.1 laptop notebook
(xiong yang)

$ 100.00 1 piece $ 100.00 Order Closed
Singapore Post
Free Shipping
Estimated Delivery Time:15-60 Days
Processing Time:7 Days

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ogedazzle: 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hi guys,pls I need help I need a cheap freight company from UK to Lagos pls help guys thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ogedazzle: 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
Pls guys I need reviews for these shipping company.....geeomotayo,sapnet cargo,pixel cargo,naijashipping any reviews pls
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chiomilisa(f): 3:31am On Dec 03, 2015
hellow house. pls I want to buy some children items at alibaba but the suppliers are not accepting escrow. what do I do please.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 6:46am On Dec 03, 2015
chiomilisa:
hellow house. pls I want to buy some children items at alibaba but the suppliers are not accepting escrow. what do I do please.

Use your agents.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
chiomilisa:
I can help you make payment in RMB but you will have to provide one of the following
Supplier alipay account which is the fastest
Or supplier account details
P.S hope you trust this supplier well enough oooo cox we that pay directly to supplier know the risk is less due to long term relationship but we still know its a risk.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by macbeyland(m): 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
Please how much is the current bank exchange rate for dollars. Two days ago, I ordered for some goods and paid with my Diamond Bank visa card and I was charged 230.5 naira per dollar as against 224 naira on the 18th of last month
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by anonyguy: 12:15am On Dec 04, 2015
macbeyland:
Please how much is the current bank exchange rate for dollars. Two days ago, I ordered for some goods and paid with my Diamond Bank visa card and I was charged 230.5 naira per dollar as against 224 naira on the 18th of last month

229 on Zenith card today..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by macbeyland(m): 3:21am On Dec 04, 2015
anonyguy:

229 on Zenith card today..

Our naira is in the gutter
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jamarionj(m): 5:18am On Dec 04, 2015
chiomilisa:
their is other means of securing payments on online platform. you Can use PayPal for payment , it's secured. or if the seller have account on aliexpress. you Can pay the seller through his/her aliexpress online platform. or you check other suppliers who use escrow for payment, remember. they are many supplier's on alibaba.
Thanks
Hope the information is helpful?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chiomilisa(f): 5:44am On Dec 04, 2015
jamarionj:

their is other means of securing payments on online platform. you Can use PayPal for payment , it's secured. or if the seller have account on aliexpress. you Can pay the seller through his/her aliexpress online platform. or you check other suppliers who use escrow for payment, remember. they are many supplier's on alibaba.
Thanks
Hope the information is helpful?

thank you. jamar. God bless
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jamarionj(m): 7:40am On Dec 04, 2015
chiomilisa:

thank you. jamar. God bless
you are welcome.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blackprowler: 8:30am On Dec 04, 2015
Pls how can I ship small items with my brother in the UK to Nigeria here and avoid large fees of courier companies and govt bureaucratic corruption. Urgent
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by AkProsper(m): 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hlo hauz. Pls hw do I ship goods from china ti lagos
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abbeyforex(m): 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
AkProsper:
Hlo hauz.
Pls hw do I ship goods from china ti lagos

You can use logistics company that will do the shipping and clearing. They are far cheaper than those the almighty throat-cutting companies like DHL,UPS and the rest
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tugrow(m): 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
Please which shipping agent are good with sea shipping, there is an ltem I need to ship through sea
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Obynolee(f): 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
blackprowler:
Pls how can I ship small items with my brother in the UK to Nigeria here and avoid large fees of courier companies and govt bureaucratic corruption. Urgent

You want to ship a small item WITH your brother from UK?,Good luck
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Obynolee(f): 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
macbeyland:

GT 220,
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by macbeyland(m): 6:49am On Dec 05, 2015
Obynolee:

GT 220,
Really? You mean GTB is 220?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by macbeyland(m): 6:49am On Dec 05, 2015
Please who can update me on Diamond bank exchange rate as of yesterday and today
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tugrow(m): 9:01am On Dec 05, 2015
tugrow:
Please which shipping agent are good with sea shipping, there is an ltem I need to ship through sea
please help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Obynolee(f): 9:03am On Dec 05, 2015
macbeyland:

Really? You mean GTB is 220?

Yes
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by AkProsper(m): 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
abbeyforex:

You can use logistics company that will do the shipping and clearing. They are far cheaper than those the almighty throat-cutting companies like DHL,UPS and the rest
Pls what's their price like? Cos som are quoting $15/kg and what I want to buy is $5/kg of which the average price of the goods is #2200(average).
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hallykola(m): 11:29am On Dec 07, 2015
I want to order a tablet from aliexpress but I do not want to use dhl. Please who has any idea on how to use chrisvicmall to handle only the shipping.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 11:48am On Dec 07, 2015
PayPal funds needed . 07066435369

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.