Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002948 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blym4real: 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
francawilson:

When u're shopping for hair,look for the seller with the cheapest express shipping fee&look for hair with reasonable prices if u're selling.Don't ever pay high express fees for goodsu're selling cos if ur price is too high,u'l loose customers

you could have mailed me. are you on whatsapp?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by buruike(f): 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
tugrow:
Please which shipping agent are good with sea shipping, there is an ltem I need to ship through sea

@tugrow.Til date have been using Noniking for my sea freight
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tugrow(m): 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
buruike:

@tugrow.Til date have been using Noniking for my sea freight
OK thanks for response,
How is their charge like and how many days does it take to arrive Lagos
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by buruike(f): 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
tugrow:

OK thanks for response,
How is their charge like and how many days does it take to arrive Lagos

Last 2weeks I received one was charged
25k and $120 per Cbm

It takes about 6weeks plus 1 week clearing max totals 7 weeks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Shakiratemma(f): 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
Obynolee:

GT 220,

Helo pls, if 4 example i buy goods worth #9500, wuld the charges be included?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
blym4real:

you could have mailed me. are you on whatsapp?
Hi.It's that end of the year when I am crazy busy.Yes i'm on What's app but what should have mailed u about?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Obynolee(f): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
Shakiratemma:

Helo pls, if 4 example i buy goods worth #9500, wuld the charges be included?

I don't know the charges you're talking about but i pay via paypal and i only pay paypal charges.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Shakiratemma(f): 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
Obynolee:

I don't know the charges you're talking about but i pay via paypal and i only pay paypal charges.

Ok tanks... Was asking if banks incur transaction fee as well...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Obynolee(f): 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Shakiratemma:

Ok tanks... Was asking if banks incur transaction fee as well...

No bank charges when you are using your card to shop online.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blym4real: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
francawilson:

Hi.It's that end of the year when I am crazy busy.Yes i'm on What's app but what should have mailed u about?
this, I am not one of this that hoard information.Several
weeks ago,I came here asking for information on using a
3rd party agent;their charges&so on&nobody gave me
info&that led me to make several mistakes&wasted muc
money&the items I received were beyond low standard.I
silently wept.It's a long agonizing story which i'l leave
for another.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:56am On Dec 08, 2015
blym4real:

for another.
Sorry for the loss but its part of the learning process. Every known guru here also have a story to tell. You need a fast response next time try check their profile or post for contact info and call them to learn a few tricks. There is no smartest on this thread, all are learning everyday.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jamarionj(m): 5:18am On Dec 08, 2015
hallykola:
I want to order a tablet from aliexpress but I do not want to use dhl. Please who has any idea on how to use chrisvicmall to handle only the shipping.
have you registered on chrisvicmall website to get address you will Send for the supplier to ship your items to? if No. do it. also contact with agents of chrisvicmall. I Hope they will help you out on How they operate. It's been long I used them. Thou.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by iamord(m): 6:20am On Dec 08, 2015
Hi there. Pls I need a link for branded replicas. Footwear.. Watches. Etc
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hallykola(m): 7:12am On Dec 08, 2015
jamarionj:

have you registered on chrisvicmall website to get address you will Send for the supplier to ship your items to? if No. do it. also contact with agents of chrisvicmall. I Hope they will help you out on How they operate. It's been long I used them. Thou.
Thanks. I already have an account with them. The problem is how to choose their office in China as the shipping address since I can't find China on the country list. All I want to do is pay on aliexpress and ship to them in China. Their customer service is very poor. I called several times but the customer care knows almost nothing about the process. She kept referring me to the website which is not helping.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Shakiratemma(f): 10:18am On Dec 08, 2015
Obynolee:

No bank charges when you are using your card to shop online.

Ok... Tank u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by smallvilletolu(m): 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
hallykola:
I want to order a tablet from aliexpress but I do not want to use dhl. Please who has any idea on how to use chrisvicmall to handle only the shipping.

i do ...but the problem is i don;t do much of typing.... send an email to smallvilletoli@gmail.com containing "nairaland" so i would knw its u .. then i would make u a live video of it yes (a live video showing u all the steps involve)
AT NO COST that is FOR FREE

...... #just feel like helping some1 out there
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dozzynet(m): 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
smallvilletolu:

i do ...but the problem is i don;t do much of typing.... send an email to smallvilletoli@gmail.com containing "nairaland" so i would knw its u .. then i would make u a live video of it yes (a live video showing u all the steps involve)

Greetings to you. I'm also interested in the video. Can I also send the mail to you so you can send the video to me please?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Obynolee(f): 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
smallvilletolu:

You are not helping anybody,why don't you post it here for him and others to learn,you definitly sounds like an e-book seller.My observation though
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by smallvilletolu(m): 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
Obynolee:

You are not helping anybody,why don't you post it here for him and others to learn,you definitly sounds like an e-book seller.My observation though
don't get the wrong impression i dont say i have the video i will have to spare my time to record it and send it to him and if others are intrested doin thesame wont be a bad ideal.... and about the ebook seller of a thing dats y i said earlier that it for free.. #justhelpingout
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by smallvilletolu(m): 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
dozzynet:

Greetings to you. I'm also interested in the video. Can I also send the mail to you so you can send the video to me please?
yes u can but u must know this the video is nt available at this moment ...but would have to spare some time to record it after u request for it and it will be for free like i said earlier....#nostringattach
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by adexomuo(m): 2:10am On Dec 09, 2015
Bro am interested in receiving d video too Contact adexomuo@yahoo.co.uk thanks
smallvilletolu:

yes u can but u must know this the video is nt available at this moment ...but would have to spare some time to record it after u request for it and it will be for free like i said earlier....#nostringattach
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jamarionj(m): 4:31am On Dec 09, 2015
J&X GLOBAL JOINT VENTURES
A forum for real importers, retailers, suppliers, wholesale in importation business. This will also serve as a platform to share ideas and opinions to be vetted and scrutinized in the best interest of the J&X.
The Vision
- To be a renown wholesale player in offering quality goods by pulling resources together.
- To crash product cost price of imported products and offer highly competitive prices
- To have a branches in major Nigerian cities there by having agents to fore-see products/items delivery.
- To deliver quality support in quality time
What We Need
-suggestions for bestselling products which will serve as our wishlist/hotlist
I am convincingly sure that within the short time, we shall grow to a height everyone will want to reckon with.
Contributions and constructive criticism are welcomed....if interested.
CONTACT US AT
PHONE: 08069568209(Whatsapp)

MEET US ON
*OUR FACEBOOK FORUM: https://www.facebook.com/pages/JX-global-joint-ventures/168529243488111

*OUR NAIRALAND FORUM: www.nairaland.com/2789638/join-forum-j-x-global#40822589
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by khayce: 8:01am On Dec 09, 2015
PayPal funds needed pls,,,, if available, contact me via 08063951701(whatapp) thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Obynolee(f): 8:40am On Dec 09, 2015
smallvilletolu:
don't get the wrong impression i dont say i have the video i will have to spare my time to record it and send it to him and if others are intrested doin thesame wont be a bad ideal.... and about the ebook seller of a thing dats y i said earlier that it for free.. #justhelpingout

It would have been better if you answer his question here for the benefit of others.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 09, 2015
blym4real:

for another.
Lol.Now I get.I thought u were one if the guys that ignored me.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 09, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

Sorry for the loss but its part of the learning process. Every known guru here also have a story to tell. You need a fast response next time try check their profile or post for contact info and call them to learn a few tricks. There is no smartest on this thread, all are learning everyday.
Very true.I just hating from experience.I prefer learning from other people's experiences.Isn't that the purpose of this thread?Anyway it's ok.Thanx for the insight
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blym4real: 10:49am On Dec 09, 2015
francawilson:

Lol.Now I get.I thought u were one if the guys that ignored me.
I don't visit this thread often. we have had conversations through email in time past but that was with my other moniker.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:47am On Dec 09, 2015
hallykola:

Thanks. I already have an account with them. The problem is how to choose their office in China as the shipping address since I can't find China on the country list. All I want to do is pay on aliexpress and ship to them in China. Their customer service is very poor. I called several times but the customer care knows almost nothing about the process. She kept referring me to the website which is not helping.
Why not use one of the third party agent to ship it down rather than waiting for chrivicsmall abi Wetin u call am. Have your seller agreed to ship to a China address? If yes send a jpeg of Uche logistics or arise and shine logistics address to him and tell him to write your name,phone number and gross weight of tablet legibly on the package. He sends the picture after packaging so as to make any corrections and give you tracking number with express website. Send the pix ,tracking info tp the 3rd party logistics you used and track everyday till it gets there. Immediately you see its signed and delivered contact the third party agent to confirm it either by WhatsApp or call. Then tell him he should sent by normal cargo. That's all

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by popless(m): 11:53am On Dec 09, 2015
Hello gurus in the house
Has any one used gearbest.com for importation? if yes pls tell me us ur experiences wit them.
thanks wink
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by adexomuo(m): 11:56am On Dec 09, 2015
Anybody in d house who can give me a link on hw to ship goods from aliexpress without paying much on shipping cost or hw to bycot d shipping cost and still make use of dem to ship d goods for quick delivery. Contact me pls adexomuo@yahoo.co.uk or 08030705690. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
adexomuo:
Anybody in d house who can give me a link on hw to ship goods from aliexpress without paying much on shipping cost or hw to bycot d shipping cost and still make use of dem to ship d goods for quick delivery. Contact me pls adexomuo@yahoo.co.uk or 08030705690. Thanks.
Lols so make person wey one help you dey contact you. I can't laff Naija peeps. When I was still young in trying the risky aspects of importation cox I never started from aliexpress free stuffs. I call those are known to be the guru cox I need d information to be sure after I've consumed season one and started season two fully with them but commented very late when I was sure I needed help and clarification and I can't forget miss Johnson then. Brox if you really need the info call Dix guys that are always there to attend to questions. My opinion

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Humblega(m): 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
smallvilletolu:

Hello bro, can I get it too. Garfry4eva@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.