Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002049 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bush4ker(m): 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
thanks alot @Giggstk olutony..maybe the holidays cool
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by samueltoski: 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pls I tried to purchase some items on aliexpress with my first bank master card but it did not go through. I don't know if it is a general issue or I need to change my card. Tenks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bush4ker(m): 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
samueltoski:
Pls I tried to purchase some items on aliexpress with my first bank master card but it did not go through. I don't know if it is a general issue or I need to change my card. Tenks
did you request for token?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by samueltoski: 8:14am On Mar 31, 2016
Yes I did subscribed for sometin like that where a code is being sent to me. So don't know y I can't pay on aliexpress.
bush4ker:
did you request for token?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:25am On Mar 31, 2016
samueltoski:
Change the ipin first
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olutony14(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2016
samueltoski:
Yes I did subscribed for sometin like that where a code is being sent to me. So don't know y I can't pay on aliexpress.

Kindly show us the displayed error msg when you try to pay, this can give lead on what the problem is or better still call 1st bank contact for help.

the OTP you got sometimes is only use for local online transaction and not international online transaction.

hope this help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by samueltoski: 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
Did is what it says

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olutony14(m): 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
samueltoski:
Did is what it says

You might need to call first contact
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
samueltoski:
Are u sure it's ur card.It happened to me when I tried using someone's card to pay.I actually wanted to k ow how much master card was been charged as against visa card which I normally use but I kept getting that error mssg.

Anyway call yr bank though
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by seyiowoseeni(m): 10:43am On Apr 06, 2016
CBM (cash back marketing) Dear friend , you might have been hearing about online- marketing , with affiliating programs, but they never works well to your benefit or favours your first motive for participating as a member (which is financial freedom)
I don't know what those programs had promised you but here is one ( global company debt-free, offering a life time residual income for life. You don't have to believe this now , don't even stress yourself up with reasons that might sprong-up within your mind you are not require to make any payment to join or before you can make money with them.It has always been free and it will be free forever all you have to do is check them out.. (http://bit•ly/1Rxnf03) (write the url out and type on ur browser tap).....and read every details/FAQs on their website , if you are not getting the information correctly I will be more than happy to help you out with any issues you might encounter along the way.
I can assure you that this is exactly what is fectching Google,Facebook and Amazon &co billions of dollar every month of which they are paying every internet users on their platform , like Google AdSense, fb -page Ads ,
I think I need to stop my persuasion here, enough of facts and examples , its your sole decision to change your financial situation , in this hard time of global economy meltdown .
I will be here waiting for you, and take you by hand with anyone you intend to refer into the program along the way. Note: your success is also mine.(http://bit•ly/1Rxnf03)

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by warrenweste(m): 8:17am On Apr 09, 2016
firstbank mastercard sometimes dont work on aliexpress u can try their visacard or better still try other bank cards
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bush4ker(m): 8:22am On Apr 09, 2016
Pls which shipling method is more faster when trying to shop in aliexpress?aliexpress standard shipping takes much time.what of hong kong post?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
Please help me o , since the CBN bank new policy I haven't make any purchase I remember then I want to but they do accept my payment, I used my UBA MasterCard still the same thing still now , please what can I do, and how do u guys do yours. Your advice well be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 3:56am On Apr 11, 2016
Pay your Chinese sellers via PayPal

Rate 295
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by richysam(m): 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
pls how possible is it to pay with western union or money gram in aliexpress and the rest, since its dollar exchange rate is fair, thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Bookiemart01(f): 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
You can't pay with money gram or western union on aliexpress.

richysam:
pls how possible is it to pay with western union or money gram in aliexpress and the rest, since its dollar exchange rate is fair, thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by richysam(m): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
Bookiemart01:
You can't pay with money gram or western union on aliexpress.

sorry but why is that so?, i mean when u click on the ali site, u see the logos of methods of payment and western union, paypal n the rest were listed there.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Bookiemart01(f): 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
Because those other options are not available to Nigerians.

richysam:
sorry but why is that so?, i mean when u click on the ali site, u see the logos of methods of payment and western union, paypal n the rest were listed there.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Trottle: 1:37am On Apr 16, 2016
Good day House, Please I need about 1000 PCs unisex college blazers from China. I don't want to import directly, but I want to buy from existing Importers.
I need an estimate on how much it would cost- wholesale and per unit thanks.
Looking forward to the replies.

Importers in the house, you are needed here please.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oevenme(m): 5:52am On Apr 16, 2016
Please contact me, my number is on my signature. Regards
Trottle:
Good day House, Please I need about 1000 PCs unisex college blazers from China. I don't want to import directly, but I want to buy from existing Importers.
I need an estimate on how much it would cost- wholesale and per unit thanks.
Looking forward to the replies.

Importers in the house, you are needed here please.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hi all,

Please, Let's help you procure goods from 1688
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Bookiemart01(f): 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
Your seller may convert from rmb to USD but it is wise for you to also do the conversion by using google. Just type yuan to dollar on your goggle search box
Seller sends you the link of aliexpress store, you place order(do not pay yet), inform seller to change the price of your order to the $ amount you have both agreed on, then pay.

BE SURE ITS ALIEXPRESS STORE LINK
Landmark445:
Hi all,

Please, I will like to find out how you all pay your sellers on 1688 using Aliexpress.

Is it that the seller will convert the yuan to dollar? (if so using what rate)

Then open a new product page on Aliexpress

Then give me the link to order?

Please, is this right process?

Tell me how you all go about it please.

cc Bookiemart01
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dubie92: 3:15am On Apr 20, 2016
Please who knows where NGPHAR (Nigeria postal office) is in Port Harcourt Rivers state.
Urgent reply pls.....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solaceTK(m): 4:02am On Apr 20, 2016
For ur Super mint London used gaming and video graphics editing laptops, core i7, 8gb ram and 1TB HDD plus over 1gb Dedicated Video graphics, Beat Audio laptops and freebies at unbelievable prices check out my thread via the link below. Pls concentrate more on the last pages.
https://www.nairaland.com/2752633/cheapest-price-ever-sparkling-london

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by uchman(m): 7:12am On Apr 20, 2016
Hello house,
Please to pay online or to pay with Pos which will be cheaper?
what's the maximum amount I can pay online or Pos? Please I need reply urgently...
Thank you... Have a nice day people...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 4:27am On Apr 22, 2016
$1000 PayPal fund available for online purchases or to your PayPal account

Rate 295
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nusta(m): 9:23am On Apr 22, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Your seller may convert from rmb to USD but it is wise for you to also do the conversion by using google. Just type yuan to dollar on your goggle search box
Seller sends you the link of aliexpress store, you place order(do not pay yet), inform seller to change the price of your order to the $ amount you have both agreed on, then pay.

How do I discuss with the seller because each time I click on contact seller, the landing page will change to Chinese language and the translation option will not clickable?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nusta(m): 9:25am On Apr 22, 2016
Bookiemart01:

How do I discuss with the seller on 1688 because each time I click on the icon of contact seller, the landing page will change to Chinese language and the translation option will not clickable?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gbeny007(m): 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
In this period of cash crunch in Nigeria, unfavorable FOREX policy there's urgent need for you to Transact your online importation business in foreign currencies preferably in Dollars.

Unfortunately what we earn here in Nigeria is Naira, Dollars aren't available in our banks ANYMORE maybe the current Naira-Yuan Currency swop will favors us the MINI-IMPORTERS, But today the reality is that companies can't access FOREX officially to buy raw materials few surviving firms are squeezing and struggling to afford the high-heaven cost of dollar-Naira exchange RATE in the hands of Bureau De change (ABOKIS).

But how can you access this dollars so that you can buy all your products either from aliexpress.com or other platform at the quoted dollar rate?

I have a solution , i have been using this method to earn 20% more profits on all products i imported from online. Although i do several stuffs online to make Money. To the glory of God i'm trying and my online Business is thriving.

I am a whiteboard Animated Video producer , a copywriter with another account , and a graphics designer all on fiverr.com. I am sure few of us would have heard about fiverr before, i even have tons of DONE-FOR-YOU BUSINESS MODELS. I have a lifetime access to a wonderful animated video software (SPARKOL VIDEOSCRIBE V2.3.0) that worth $2000 because it's in offline mode you can check the official price here ((http://sparkolDotCom/buy)) .

The strategy is simple....Take a look here......I earn Dollars on a daily bases on fiverr....Keep the money on my payoneer account....use it to buy stuff online as well as my google ads, adwords,ppc on facebook and other platform .The goodnews is that whenever you use foreign cards to pay no exchange rate problem.

As a matter of fact i sell payoneer funds at a fair price to others. This is the way to go if you still want to remain in business with the gap dollars has given our local Currency in Nigeria. To know more about other services i offer or what you can do to earn legitimate income online or you need tools, softwares, training or you want guide on how to start your business please contact me here and beyond twitter @gbeny007.SHALLOM join our fb group: Naija legitimate Home Business

You may be lucky to be part of our upcoming FIVERR FREE TRAINING CLASS .....Tweet at my to join the conversation on whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
Make payment to china @ #50/¥
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Bookiemart01(f): 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Carry on baba.

Infinitikoncept:
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by AleAirHub(m): 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Tested n Trusted , Lastly My Business Friend cool cool cool.

Bravo!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.